Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 220 of over 220 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY)

Interview

So the recruiter reaches out with scheduled call and then all of a sudden disappears. How annoying this could be? No respect to people.. nor to their time. Mark them as spam at the beginning.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX)

Interview

The first part of the interview consisted of a walk through of the company, followed by me being paired with a sales rep. I listened in on a call while the rep pitched on the cold call to request more time to discuss the marketing software. After 10 minutes I was placed in a room with a recruiter who interviewed me asking me about my prior sales experience and whether or not I could see myself working within the company.

Interview Questions
  • What prior sales experience I had and an explanation of my job duties.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

It started with a phone call with a recruiter. I then had a technical phone screen with an engineer which was followed by another round with associate manager. Then had an onsite with 4 interviews

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was a two part interview process, the first of which was over the phone. The second interview was broken down into two parts: sitting in a phone call with a sales rep and then a one-on-one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yodle

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle in Jul 2017

Interview

the overall experience was good. it was a free and easy going interview. proficiency in java is needed but not compulsory. (it helps) Good motivation and all-round development. I have been working at Yodlee full-time (More than a year) Cons challenging projects and very far from the city.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yodle

Application

I interviewed at Yodle

Interview

Applied on their website and received an email for a phone interview request. We agreed on a time, I double checked the interview time the day of, and the interviewer never called. I followed up with an email and heard no response. Super unprofessional. I also read a review from a former employee to hold this position on a Facebook job seekers group, and said there is no salary increases for the IT team. Seems like a garbage company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

I can't say enough about how efficient, friendly, informative, and professional this process was. I was in a position where I had an offer on the table from another company and informed Yodle that I needed to make a decision fast. From the time I told them that I had 2 phone screenings and one on-site interview within a week followed by an offer. My first phone screen was with an internal recruiter. To be fair I had two of these but they were essentially the same thing because they had to route me to a different department. Again, very efficient. Second phone interview was with a UX Designer that I would be working with. I was asked some basic questions regarding experience and discussed details about the projects. The on-site was 4 hours and I met with different management members and people from the UX team. I didn't have to give a presentation but did discuss previous work. I was presented an offer within 24 hours of that interview, negotiated a little, and eventually accepted. I will update my review of the company once I have enough experience to weigh in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

I initially had a call with a HR team member. Once that call was completed and I answered the questions they required - I was then interviewed by three people at the office. Two managers and one being a lead on the team I would work with. I was interviewed in one day and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was a negative experience I had in CS and how did I handle it?

Yodle

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle

Interview

lol the entire process is a joke and lets be real here, if you have a pulse and can read, you can get hired. The hiring manager is a try hard exhipster who seems a bit jealous of an actual resume with experience beyond baby sitting. Is insanely disrespectful to potential candidates and the pay is laughable. The ad for the job is deceptive, but so are the sales practices. The overall ethics of the company seem to be lacking as well. Explains the high turnover rate and poor sales numbers. Yodle is like the Kia dealership of internet marketing. How to get hired: Be young. Fill out online app. Dumb yourself down a bit on app to not scare HR. Phone call to schedule time to come in. Go in. Make sure you take the free coffee or water to make the drive worth your time! Job shadow for a bit. See unethical sales practices. Go to interview with tryhard hipster. Laugh at pay rate. Answer a few low level mundane job questions. Leave. Protip: You can make better money at Whataburger.

Interview Questions
  • How many other offers do you have?
  • Can you read? (Actual question)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodle (Bangalore) in Apr 2017

Interview

Written,followed by One on one interview,mostly about your current profile and day to day activity in depth.The interview was about 45 mins long followed by a rjection. Interview is easy to crack

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Interviews