Yodle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2018

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY).

Interview

So the recruiter reaches out with scheduled call and then all of a sudden disappears.

How annoying this could be? No respect to people.. nor to their time. Mark them as spam at the beginning.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

The first part of the interview consisted of a walk through of the company, followed by me being paired with a sales rep. I listened in on a call while the rep pitched on the cold call to request more time to discuss the marketing software. After 10 minutes I was placed in a room with a recruiter who interviewed me asking me about my prior sales experience and whether or not I could see myself working within the company.

Interview Questions

• What prior sales experience I had and an explanation of my job duties.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone call with a recruiter. I then had a technical phone screen with an engineer which was followed by another round with associate manager. Then had an onsite with 4 interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview process, the first of which was over the phone. The second interview was broken down into two parts: sitting in a phone call with a sales rep and then a one-on-one with the hiring manager.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and received an email for a phone interview request. We agreed on a time, I double checked the interview time the day of, and the interviewer never called. I followed up with an email and heard no response. Super unprofessional. I also read a review from a former employee to hold this position on a Facebook job seekers group, and said there is no salary increases for the IT team. Seems like a garbage company.

Interview Questions

• They stood me up for a phone interview, no call or reason.   Answer Question

Lead User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I can't say enough about how efficient, friendly, informative, and professional this process was. I was in a position where I had an offer on the table from another company and informed Yodle that I needed to make a decision fast. From the time I told them that I had 2 phone screenings and one on-site interview within a week followed by an offer.

My first phone screen was with an internal recruiter. To be fair I had two of these but they were essentially the same thing because they had to route me to a different department. Again, very efficient.

Second phone interview was with a UX Designer that I would be working with. I was asked some basic questions regarding experience and discussed details about the projects.

The on-site was 4 hours and I met with different management members and people from the UX team. I didn't have to give a presentation but did discuss previous work. I was presented an offer within 24 hours of that interview, negotiated a little, and eventually accepted. I will update my review of the company once I have enough experience to weigh in.

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I initially had a call with a HR team member. Once that call was completed and I answered the questions they required - I was then interviewed by three people at the office. Two managers and one being a lead on the team I would work with. I was interviewed in one day and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a negative experience I had in CS and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

lol the entire process is a joke and lets be real here, if you have a pulse and can read, you can get hired.

The hiring manager is a try hard exhipster who seems a bit jealous of an actual resume with experience beyond baby sitting. Is insanely disrespectful to potential candidates and the pay is laughable. The ad for the job is deceptive, but so are the sales practices. The overall ethics of the company seem to be lacking as well. Explains the high turnover rate and poor sales numbers. Yodle is like the Kia dealership of internet marketing.

How to get hired:
    Be young. Fill out online app. Dumb yourself down a bit on app to not scare HR. Phone call to schedule time to come in. Go in. Make sure you take the free coffee or water to make the drive worth your time! Job shadow for a bit. See unethical sales practices. Go to interview with tryhard hipster. Laugh at pay rate. Answer a few low level mundane job questions. Leave.

Protip: You can make better money at Whataburger.

Interview Questions

• How many other offers do you have?   1 Answer
    • Can you read? (Actual question)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle in March 2017.

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out, I scheduled an interview with the recruiter and the recruiter never called. I emailed the recruiter 15 minutes after our interview was supposed to start asking whether or not we were going to have the interview or if we needed to reschedule. Recruiter didn't get back to me until 2 days later, we rescheduled and the recruiter never called again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview : really simple getting to know you type questions.
    Technical Interview: They will ask you about your personal projects and then a coding test. The coding test was simple but I had less than 30 mins and its just difficult to code under that kind of pressure for me. Practice your coding