Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Processor

Claims Processor Interview Questions

Claims processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Reflect back to a time where you disagreed with management or a coworker.

2 Answers

When is your start date? Did you decide to take State Farm? I start July 7, 2014

I start on the same day and yes I reluctantly accepted...did you get an email for the address and building where to go yet?

Can't remember

3 Answers

What prior experience do you have for the position?

none, was a simple 10 min interview

2 Answers

Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you don't understand, please ask them repeat so they know that you are trying to answer the question most accurately. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: 1. Tell me about a time when you had to present a report and the quality of the report was compromised? 2. Tell me about a time when you was in a situation with multiple solutions. How were you able to decide which solution was best? 3. How did you handle a demanding customer. What was the situation and outcome? 4. Tell me about a time when you conveyed information to co-worker and the co-worker receptive to your response? 5. Why do you want to work for State Farm and how your skill-sets aligned with the position you are applying for?

2 Answers

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

How do you handle stress or pressure?

1 Answer

What type of work environment do you prefer?

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength?

1 Answer

What do you do consistently well?

110 of 197 Interview Questions