State Farm Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,684 of over 2,684.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Met with the owner and we discussed lifestyle to see if we would be a personality match. I met everyone in the office and everyone was so nice. We discussed what the insurance companies needs are and how to best serve the community.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult or upset customers?
    Answer Question

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

State Farm's interview process was simple. easy process, done all online. The questions were easy to understand and the process went smoothly . There is not much else to say or add.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Completed via one-way video platform. Questions are presented on screen, then given a minute to prepare thoughts, then two minutes to record your response. The questions are mostly behavioral in nature.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were presented with a problem and the steps you took to solve it.

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward, they were were pretty responsive throughout. There were a few easy computer tests, then a virtual interview. The virtual interview was the most stressful part of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

went in and interviewed in person and got the job. Mostly asked if i can handle stress and rejection. I also had to pitch for them and show them I could handle it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Was sent an offer to take a test online, which was mostly a test of typing skills. Was sent an opportuenity to answer several questions through an automated video interview (several questions with 5 minutes to record each answer) Was sent an invitation for an orientation styled virtual meeting Secruity background was performed

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were situational

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Very quick process. Painless. I should have applied sooner. I received a response almost immediately. I had a video interview that I recorded myself then an call with HR to obtain more information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was a fitting process for someone who is looking for insurance job with a company wanting to build your career. Spending time with an agent and setting you up for your career process if accepted and availability as well as pay and benefits

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Basic interview questions related to the agile release train. Then asked behavioral and competencies questions. Things you like and dislike. Had 3 people interview me. RTE, manager and scrum master.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful