State Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at State Farm

2,203 Interview Reviews

2.6

Actuarial P&C Interview

Interview

After a few days of submitting application, I received an email inviting me to interview. The first round interview was through HireVue, which asked around five to six questions and took around thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was an hour interview, basic questions, had to take a resume. The employer took about a month to get back to me but process was easy. I just wish there was more communication throughout the process.

Claims Associate -ILR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

Started with a skills test. Upon passing that, I had a video interview scheduled. Then I got a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was basically just the recruiter talking to me about the job for an hour. A few hours later, she called me back with a job offer.
    The whole process was very weird and rushed. I had the choice between Auto ILR and Express... Word of advice: Don't trust a recruiter that won't let you speak during the interview. I would of loved to ask more questions and get a clearer understanding of the job. The interview does not match the job.

WCCS Deployed Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2020.

Interview

I studied for the interview questions by coming here and other sites. Be prepared for what they will obviously ask, why do you want to work for us? tell us about yourself? Take the hints that site offers as well as far as camera positioning, eye contact, etc. It is an interviewee friendly interview imo

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Online interview second interview on phone. It took a little longer than usual because of pandemic but they just got back to me for second round. The second is via phone.

Agency Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Roanoke, VA) in April 2020.

Interview

About 50 applicants in total for the position, then the first interview was a cut down to 15 people. I JUST had my last interview and was told there was 5 people left. It was all done online or VIA Skype due to Covid and very easy. Wish me luck

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an Agent that has been in business for 40+ years and lead them to make a huge change in their day to day practices?   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online, took skills assessment, video interview, phone interview, waiting for next step. Average questions, they quickly move to the next stage after completion. Having specific examples is helpful.

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself, education/work experience, job-related questions, salary expectations, location info   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Virtual interview with recorded responses. Plenty of helpful resources that set you up for success during the interview. I was given ample time to prepare and answer the question.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Lots of interviewers. Many were very tough on me. They asked questions very quickly and it was difficult for me to slow myself down to think about the questions extra.

Interview Questions

• What was your first year legal writing memo about? (Even though my writing sample was something more recent)   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

3 phases in total. Typing and listening test, record yourself answering interview questions, and a panel interview. Most questions are behavioral and situational. Not very many technical questions. Very relaxing process other than the overall length.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handled a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question