Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Services Consultant

Client Services Consultant Interview Questions

Client services consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

At the time I responded at length in detail. Obviously, this is an important technical type of question where the company Regional Manager is attempting to source out your tactical and strategic plans for integrating your career motivations and expertise into a goal oriented success plan for your future starting years in the company. I stated why I valued this technically integrated role in engineering, consulting and sales over simply an engineering position at the time and why I thought my base experiences were the best for this job and where I saw myself in 5 years and how I would get there. I explained how I would excel at the first position I was starting in and how I would make it to the next position I desired at a higher management level in the company within a dynamic window of time.

Answer is too focused on you. Should turn it around to indicate what benefit there is to the company with YOU being the Technical Client Consultant and indicate how they, being as wonderful as they are, are important for your growth.

Several questions related to current limitations or associated problems encountered with some of the biomedical equipment from a customer or usability perspective (i.e. what is the biggest complaint with equipment X, why is equipment Z superior to equipment X). Additionally, technical questions related to why some new product lines will have a greater market impact from a technical solution standpoint compared to current more expensive or older biological/biomedical methods (i.e. which product do you see making an impact in the market place in this next year and why?).

1 Answer

It is important to pay attention to the details in this role. Describe a time where you caught a co-workers error.

1 Answer

The recruiter advised me to take notes during the interview which is something I have never done. It seems it would be a bit distracting, at least for me anyway.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had a difficult time working with someone.

1 Answer

I don't quite see the connection and relevance of your background to the job description... what can you tell me more about this?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

Are you a caring person? Provide an example.

What would you do in a situation where you are confronted with a difficult task and how well do you manager you time

110 of 71 Interview Questions