Engineering Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering Supervisor Interview Questions

Engineering supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

As I said, I believe that i have more experience and capabilities than those that interviewed me. I did not encounter any questioning that i viewed as difficult.

1 Answer

I do not recall the job description prior to applying for the job. However, as with most companies, the job description was probably embelished. I did contract engineeriong for thirty year. I am used to producing. This job is a disappointment in that respect. I prefer a job in which I can demonstrate my capabilies. I do not find this kind of work to be stressful. I much prefer a job where real strain is put on my capabilities.

Name 3 of your weaknesses

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

How would you handle a union employee that has seniority and isn't performing like the company requires? How would you handle one on probation?

do you have any questions that you would like me to answer?

what makes you an ideal candidate for this position? what do you know about bechtel?

How do you see yourself fitting into our strong ethical culture?

What is your managerial style

1 Answer

"How would you approach learning how to operate and service our particular systems?"

1 Answer

Asked if I was ready to supervise a group of people and work at the position for 5 years, with extended employment following.

110 of 30 Interview Questions