UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very professional, involved a phone interview and in person. The in person interview involved three managers, one was in person while the other two were on a conference call. The interview was located at their Supply Chain Solutions headquarters Alpharetta, Georgia.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions about joining tables, different ways to search for data using SQL statements.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was awesome. They made me ver relaxed. I felt that they had my best intentions. I know that this will be a great company to work at for years to come. I feel like i found a career. Thank you so much UPS!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for UPS. Are you able to relocate. What is your education background. If hired when will you be able to start.

UPS Part-time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Detailed and straight forward. Basic information on what to expect when working for UPS. It starts off by interviewing at a local UPS center, then finding out what position is best for you.

Interview Questions

• What schedule works best for your life and would the physically demanding work be okay for you?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The interview process was simple, with an online appliaction and then one behavorial phone interview with a manager. There were no technical questions or follow up interviews with any whiteboarding sessions.

Interview

I applied online for a tour of the facility and an interview. The interview was short and the questions asked were very basic. A couple of days later I was called in for an orientation. The orientation was just sitting watching these old safety videos about hazmats and securing the belt. After, I was told to finish my online application. I started working 2 days after that. The whole hiring process took 4-5 days.

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

I think that it went smooth as could be expected with not much difficulty. I completed the job assignment and was pleased with the outcome as agreed to by my supervisor..

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of standing on your feet for eight hours or more? Can you lift and move around 35 to 50 LB packages without difficulty?
      Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work? Are you available for overtime if requested?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

During the interview process with UPS, I talked on the phone with an HR manager, then I was called in for an interview where I was asked a few questions like why they should hire me, can I lift a box over 50lbs, what have I done in the past to prepare me, etc. Then I was called in for a meeting with others to go over company policy and a day to day overview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied online and got a call next day to schedule an interview.

I was interviewed by the store owner and the manager. The interview was mostly about the job rather than asking questions about my work experience. After the interview, I was showed my work station and the equipment I'll be using.

Two hours later, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What programs have you used in the past?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY).

Interview

Got the date and time by phone call, walked in and waited about 2 hours with 8 others. Got called into a separate room and was hired on the spot. Was asked about drug screening,(never took a test, even 3 years later.) authorization to work in the U.S....blah blah blah. Told me to come in Monday for training, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle the work load?   2 Answers

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Willow Grove, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

it was easy, nothing special, all u got to do is show up. I didn't like it because it was at 12am and i was very sleepy. it was basically a stupid group interview and it was long. the training was also super boring and pointless. it was a class. Class was about 4 days with videos and group discussions. I hate wearing my blue vest.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about yesterdays orientation?   1 Answer