UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very professional, involved a phone interview and in person. The in person interview involved three managers, one was in person while the other two were on a conference call. The interview was located at their Supply Chain Solutions headquarters Alpharetta, Georgia.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions about joining tables, different ways to search for data using SQL statements.   1 Answer

Air Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Howell, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Observed the building and policies in a group then everyone went in for a one-on-one interview. It felt really quick and breezy, it seemed as though everyone got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job and why do you think you can do it?   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

SPart-time Aircraft Mechanic UPS operates one of the world's largest airlines using more than 600 aircraft to serve more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. The company's extensive air network includes international air hubs in Cologne, Taipei, Miami (to serve Latin America), an intra-Asia hub in thePhilippines and, the UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky(the four million square foot heart of UPS's global air network).
    In addition to its airline, UPS is also a pioneer in developing aviation technologies to enhance the safety and efficiency of the aviation industry.

Interview Questions

• Flexibily around work hours   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very detailed and professional. HR called after screening and set up the interview.
    Advice: Study the company before interviewing; know their commitment to the community, their Values and their Mission Statement.

Interview Questions

• Give an overview of yourself that explains your qualifications for the job.   Answer Question

Outbound Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (New Orleans, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

The whole process was easy an quick. I didn't feel any pressure. It was very easy and done in a group setting. They asked easy questions, assured me that I would be working in a safe environment an that I would be working with positive people. They put emphasise on team work and working safe at a steady work paste.

Interview Questions

• Did I plan on Making a career out of this?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

very quick. met with a few recruiters on the same day. no test required. the interview was not as intimidating as the job description made it seem it would be

Part Time Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Interview

Group interview, poor quality. Approximately 30 people were herded into a small room, presentation was not given very well. Candidates were brought into a separate room, people who had come early, were forced to waait over an hour to be called, interview was very unprofessional.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Cary, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online on there website for an open position and was contacted over phone after about a week and a half to come in and do a 1 on 1 interview at the store location. I was asked simple questions about education, work history, etc. Basic interview questions such as why you think you would be right for the job and how you would help contribute to the company. Overall very general and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UPS?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Addison, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview process. The staff are very friendly and make to feel really relaxed and comfortable. They really want to help you succeed and be part of their team. Make sure you study up on information on the company and what the company is all about. Most of the positions are part time and they offer many different shifts.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Got a call from the HR manager and was asked a few questions about my background. Asked to come in to talk to direct manager the following day. Was asked a few technical and some behavioral questions. Also took a typing speed test. took drug test too.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Paramus, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Had just one technical interview. Took almost an hour. Asked questions on database, project design and J2EE concepts.