Executive Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Development Program Interview Questions

Executive development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me about some recent changes and developments at Macy's as per the publications on our website?

1 Answer

I spoke about their omnichannel integration and their efforts to bridge the gap between their brick and mortar stores and their e-commerce channels.

Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team.

1 Answer

how would you describe yourself?

1 Answer

Explain to me the My Macy's Initiative.

1 Answer

Tell me about your walk-through from last night?

1 Answer

They asked us to analyze data and employee "scorecards" in order to make a recommendation of where the Sales Manager's coaching needed to be focused. Having only just learned about the process, it was this part of the second-round interview that threw some people for a loop.

1 Answer

Tell us about your leadership experiences, how does your major relate, what are your strengths and weaknesses, are you prepared to relocate?

1 Answer

The case study question involved having to solve a buying problem. Your team had to determine specific quantities and colors by brand of a given product. You're given roughly 10 mins to solve with 3 other people and then you have to present the solution as a team back to your panel.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

There were a lot of behavioral questions that were a bit unorthodox, such as, "Do you think it's more important to be recognized for good and hard work, or is it a simple job expectation and merits no extra recognition?"

110 of 150 Interview Questions