Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Instructor Interview Questions

2,048

Instructor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The Practice teach is the hardest to prepare for. You must be comfortable with a presentation that you will have to create for yourself. You will be giving that presentation to a group of maintenance instructors. It is most important to be well practiced in what words you will say, and to be completely familiar with your presentation.

4 Answers

Don't forget to proofread your presentation, have someone else do a read through for spelling errors. Practice talking to the walls what you will say during your presentation. Then practice again and again until you feel comfortable.

1. When you go down there - Are you the only candidate being interviewed that day, or do they bring in a bunch of candidates? 2. Is the presentation subject even relevant to the profession/job you are applying for or is it totally remote?

1. Generally you will be the only candidate to interview that day, most of the interviews will occur over one to two weeks. 2. The presentation will be on a topic that almost everyone is familiar with, usually the same for all interviewees. It will be specific to the aircraft but may not be the topic which you will be hired to teach. It is most important to be calm, not nervous, and well practiced / familiar with your presentation. Don't try to B.S. the class, they will not be impressed. Instead promise to get back with an answer after class. Etc....

In answering all questions posed to me, I kept the student and the student's needs, front and center, and of the utmost importance. I do not understand why they do not want me to teach for them.

3 Answers

They wanted to know how you would handle a difficult student. This was odd as the people who run the company seem to have no background in education or child development.

2 Answers

She asked about my computer skills and teaching methods.

1 Answer

As an expert in European and Middle Eastern languages, I know the problems of teaching different languages.

1 Answer

My interviewer did almost all the talking. The only thing she asked me was what is most important in a guide. She no longer works at the company

1 Answer

Tell me about your training, background etc...

1 Answer

How would you handle a kid who's crying?

1 Answer

Show me how you start a class from the begining to end of warm up.

1 Answer

Why do you think you are best fit for our customers given they have several other instructors weekly, daily, hourly; what are you bringing?

110 of 2,048 Interview Questions