Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Instructor

Instructor Interview Questions

3,177

Instructor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's the difference between "hear" and "listen"? You must describe this to a low-level client.

6 Answers

Hear is a noise. Listen is a thought.

To hear is to hear sounds, noises, music, talking....to listen is to understand.

To hear is sound, noise and to listen is to give your attention, look at the person and think about what they are saying

In isosceles triangle RST, if angle RST=40 degrees, then what is the sum of the two identical angles in the triangle: is it greater than 120, less than 120, equal to 120 or cannot be determined?

4 Answers

What is your dance or teaching experience?

4 Answers

Do you enjoy helping young children learn

3 Answers

What do you know about UPS?

3 Answers

In answering all questions posed to me, I kept the student and the student's needs, front and center, and of the utmost importance. I do not understand why they do not want me to teach for them.

3 Answers

What would you do if you had a problem student in your class?

2 Answers

They wanted to know how you would handle a difficult student. This was odd as the people who run the company seem to have no background in education or child development.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Only one interview question stood out and it wasn't actually that "out of the norm". I was asked what was most important to me from a "management" perspective.

110 of 3,177 Interview Questions