Cover image for lululemon

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,251 of over 2.3K interviews

In Person7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

They conducted a group interview first with about five or six other candidates. I had never done a group interview before, but it was more pleasant than I expected. Once I made it through the group phase, they called me in for a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your core values? What questions would you ask a customer to identify which products might be best for them?
    Answer Question

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

It was very casual at first but then you get into onboarding and it all is very streamlined. Everything is very step by step and by the book! Overall I enjoyed my time working there!

Interview Questions
  • What is your Favorite way to Sweat?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about lululemon

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about lululemon? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with lululemon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

very easy interview process, a group interview and a couple 1 on 1 interviews that were did not have hard questions. takes a little long to get through the whole process but it is fairly easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

over 100 people on the interview. How will they even keep track of who is memorable and or answering each questions accordingly. Also they do not hire a lot of coloured people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, the first one being an online group interview with other candidates and two interviewers. One asked more general questions, and the other one asked situational/behavioral questions. the second one was an online interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

three interviews (phone with HR and two video interviews with team members), all quite straight forward and simple, each about 5 days apart so a decently long time process. Was disappointing to make it to the final round of interviews but only get a standardized HR email with no personalization

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

3 interviews, group interview then following with a 1-1 with the assistant managers and then one final with the store lead, the store manager and they make the final decision

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for lululemon? what is something your passionate about theyre really just interested to know if youre a good vibe to the team

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Super relaxed and easygoing, all questions were asked with popcorn repsonses (group interview). We met with a key leader on zoom and were asked 4 questions. Overall, very chill and not stressful.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you received unexpected feedback and how did you prepare?

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Group interview, come back for individuals. It was held during normal hours and was very casual, most people in athleisure wear. They called back individuals after two days and there was another interview one on one, but you were pretty much hired if you got called back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

They were very nice, came in and they asked respectful questions. I was given every opportunity to get the job, they decided to go with someone with more experience. Overall, highly recommend applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,251 Interviews

lululemon Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at lululemon as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Educator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Seasonal Educator and Key Leader roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at lululemon takes an average of 18 days when considering 1,850 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Key Leader roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at lululemon according to 1,850 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 40.75%

Work at lululemon? Share Your Experiences

lululemon logo

lululemon Careers

Cover image for lululemon

We create transformative products and experiences that build meaningful connections, unlocking greater possibility and wellbeing for all.More

• Our Core Values
  • Our Impact Agenda
  • Our Global Benefits

Company Updates

3 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Did you know? At lululemon, we have ten People Networks, representing Asian, Black, Chronic Illness, Mental Health & Disabilities, Indigenous, Jewish, Latine, LGBTQ2IA+, Size Inclusivity, South Asian and Women in STEM. The intention of these networks is to cultivate safe spaces, and community for employees with intersectional and marginalized identities and supporters to connect, restore, grow, and develop. Together and in partnership with the business, our networks help foster a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace that is aligned with our values and purpose. Stay tuned to learn more about our People Networks within lululemon, hearing directly from employees and all the ways in which they are activating this year!
Shared image