lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at lululemon

1,189 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied online and got in a person group interview in the store. Everyone was taken into the back and the store manager and assistant manager conduced a group interview.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon in May 2020.

Interview

It was a group interview on Zoom with four other people who applied as well, plus the manager. We all introduced ourselves and the manager began asking us individually questions.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite way to sweat?   Answer Question
    • If we were to ask your best friend or family, what are 3 qualities they'd say they like about you? Three qualities that they would say are not too good?   Answer Question
    • Why lululemon? Why the location?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you developed another person.   Answer Question
    • How do you make light of a situation?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

It was easy and very relaxed. The manager off-hand was very nice, easy to talk to, and overall made me feel comfortable. It was supposed to be a group interview, however the other girl did not show up so it was just the two of us. We sat in the office and spoke for about an hour. She really just asked easy questions, just to get to know the person I am.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied online and it took awhile for them to get to me for each step of the interview process. I got asked to come in for the group interview, which was with 2 managers and 3 other potential hires. Was pretty laid back but you have to be bubbly and outgoing to stand out.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are doing to better yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

Video interview due to COVID-19, 5 others, everyone wore business casual clothes. Nobody wore athleisure. We all took turns answering questions and listening to others respond because it was a video conference we didn't have the chance to interact with one another in person

Interview Questions

• Favorite way to sweat, why lululemon, why retail, personal goals you are currently working on, fitness goals, tell me about a time when you connected with a stranger   Answer Question

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who initiated my screening interview and then scheduled me with the Hiring Manager.

After the meeting with the Hiring Manager, I was scheduled for a team meeting. I decided not to move forward: I love the company and feel very aligned with the position and people, but the thought of moving again right now gives me PTSD (I just relocated four months ago, it was the stuff of nightmares).

I specifically wanted to call out Lululemon for the unprecedented and exceptionally kind way that I was treated throughout every part of the process. I have been having 5 - 10 interviews with various companies -- for weeks -- and I don't recall ever being treated so kindly as an applicant as I have been with Lululemon. The people I spoke to were smart, interesting, kind and human. The work sounded challenging and purposeful....truly a dream job. The person who ultimately lands this position will be in a wonderful company.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Bad interview experience. The hiring manager seems like they're meeting you simply to fill some kind of KPI of having more interviews. The initial 30 minute interview which is at their HQ is extremely rushed and impersonal - they could have done this over the phone. Thereafter, they ask you to do a video call presentation on how to improve one of their existing marketing programs. Extremely unprofessional experience wherein the hiring manager was literally looking around and glancing at everything and everyone around them (yes, they were taking the video call in an open space), and visibly distracted from the first minute. They probably were not aware that they were clearly visible to me on the zoom video interface, while I presented. I wasted an entire day prepping for that presentation. Felt like they were passively listening, waiting to tune in on if there was any brand new idea that they could use.

Interview Questions

• How could we improve our existing marketing program XYZ.   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Online forms to fill out, then a phone call, followed by an in person. The questions are ostly theoretical they want to know you as a person. i first got to know floor leades at the local lululemon in a group interview. I would reccomend going to one of those look them up in your local area.

Interview Questions

• A time you overcame a challenge?   1 Answer
    • a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Inventory Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The company strives to ensure employees are able to demonstrate an authentic self in relation to the ideals of health. Be ready to share what motivates in terms of fitness and how lululemon can help you inspire others to do the same.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite feature from our product?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in February 2020.

Interview

I attended two group interviews; They both had about 5-7 people everyone was dressed very casually (leggings, tennis shoes). It felt very relaxed! The questions were not very difficult, but try to come up with unique answers to stand out. For the second interview, our challenge was to prepare something that we could teach to the group!

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that your previous employers would say is missing now that you no longer are with their team?   Answer Question
    • What is your spirit animal   Answer Question
    • One challenge that you had to overcome, and what did you do to prepare?   Answer Question