lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

2.4

Sales Lead/Key Holder Interview

Interview

I did an application online. The manager texted me a few days later saying they loved my application and they just had to get to know me and he my friend because my application was so awesome. Met the manager and assistant manger had an interview basically like a regular conversation it was great & flowing felt like we’d known each other forever! Got invited to a sweat date! I left feeling great, finally like minded people! Went to the sweat date met the other staff members and did some yoga it was so fun! Talked to the manager she said she’d be speaking with me in a few days. To be polite I texted the manager in the next morning saying that you for he invite I loved it and the staff. She once again replied that it was great and she’d speak with me after she returned from a trip. She returned I texted her and she never texted back. Like I know you received my message. The least you could do is say that I didn’t get the job that would be the professional thing to do. I’m like wow. That’s insane. Every thing went well .... in 5’9/5’10 athletic build of course an athlete ... worked in retail prior as a manager at two places .... but here’s the kicker ... I’m an African American with natural hair! You do the math. Overall it was a great experience I guess I was very excited and truly wanted to work here! But .... *Drake Voice* “GOD’s PLAN!” Lol

Interview Questions

• What’s your favorite what to sweat?   1 Answer
    • What are your goals?   2 Answers
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I had a group interview. Honestly all of the girls in the group were very fake and snobby. The people interviewing us were clearly biased. They would fake laugh at everything if they liked you. I felt super uncomfortable

Educator Interview

Interview

Submit online application, and was then contacted by Hiring Manager. FaceTime interview because was not able to meet in person. Asked more behavioral questions and how I am active in my daily life.

Interview Questions

• How would your peers describe you? What is your favorite way to sweat?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lululemon (Tempe, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

The first group interview went amazing! “Breezy” the hiring manager was so cool and made us all feel comfortable. She didn’t say how many jobs were available, what the pay was, or much about the actual job. Against like 18 girls I got a second interview and was a “sweat” class. It was high INTENSE interval cardio at 5AM. ridiculous.
    Afterwards we had another interview with me and another girl and it was so comfortable. Again, we heard nothing about wages or how many girls they were looking for. But quote, “You both are moving onto the final interview, congraduations”
    Come find out today in my email I get a generic rejection email and I’m so CONFUSED!!! Come to read other reviews and it seems like this leading people on thing is a common thing they do.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

group interview, sweat date, one on one interview. the interview process is quite simple and relaxed. if you progress past the group interview you will go do a workout of your choice with a manager to get to know each other.

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Extremely unorganized and several details were miscommunicated. Hiring process is unprofessional and they call you for an interview that is not available for several months. Questions do not correlate to the job at hand. Would not recommend wasting your time.

Lululemon has a superb line of athletic clothing that is second to none. I was extremely disappointed in the hiring process and general feel of the management that represents this company. What a shame! I was not called back and if I were to get a call back, I would not want to spend time working there. Palm Beach gardens mall

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview with about 15 other people. Totally weird. You feel like you're in a 3rd grade classroom. They literally had us go around the room and talk about our goals and an adjective to describe how we were feeling that day. Everyone is basically trying to beat the other person out to get a sentence in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview on yoga mats. Popcorn style questions, so you kind of have to talk over each other and frequently everyone says pretty much the exact same thing. Most people come in at least one item from the store, but dressed totally in athleisure. Interview was very conversational and laid-back.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at lululemon (Fairfax, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

I received an email with two different available group interview slots. There were 4 other people interviewing for the position. We sat in a circle on yoga mats and just learned about each other. We were asked to dress one of the manakins in groups. After that we were given feedback about our outfit selection i.e. why our choice was good or bad depending on the activity. Then we sat back in the circle and were asked to give feedback about the activity. At the end of the interview we sat down and were asked to fill out our availability.

Interview Questions

• What's something important that you've learned in your life?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy. Very fun. Group interview was a little intimidating but ended up working out for me in the long run. They took longer than they said they would to get back to me but other than that it was a positive experience.