lululemon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,625 of over 1.6K interviews

In Person8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Group zoom, very kind and nice questions. Two female managers running the interview and was very personal. It took about an hour, and they were respectful of the time commitment they set for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you like to sweat
    Answer Question
  • What's an accomplishment you're proud of
14 people found this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

They asked a total of 7 questions, most of them leaning on the difficult side to answer. It was through a zoom call and only a total of four applicants.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you made a mistake and let down your team? What did you learn?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at lululemon (Delta, BC)

Interview

Very easy going and quick. Apply during peak seasons (October-December) as they’re more than likely to hire you. Asked questions about myself in a group interview setting . Overall very easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Fun group setting. Laied back and non traditional. Felt personal and allowed for a dive into who you are as a person. 3 rounds of interviews 2 group, 1 one on one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a two stage interview process via an online meeting with both the store manager and assistant store manager. It was a very relaxed , welcoming and friendly process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at lululemon (Hong Kong) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview around totally around one hours. Five candidates vs two interviewers.Five candidates vs two interviewers. Quite friendly and comfortable. Interview is holding outside the fitting room The interview around totally around one hours. Five candidates vs two interviewers.Five candidates vs two interviewers. Quite friendly and comfortable. Interview is holding outside the fitting room

Interview Questions
  • Q: Self- Introduction (individual) Q: How do you spend if you have 1m dollars (individual) Q: Teach something (skills/ concepts) to your candidates (individual) Q: What three stuffs will you take when you need to stay in a uninhabited island (Group discussion with 7 mins)

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

It was very friendly! Just be yourself and answer all questions honestly. You will receive an email that asked you to answer a couple of questions. Next is a group interview. Finally, a one on one interview with manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Tampa, FL)

Interview

First interview was a group zoom lasting about an hour with one manager they asked pretty general questions like previous retail experience, why you want to work for the company, availability, and where you see yourself going with the company. Second interview was a one on one with the manager via zoom and was asked more specific customer service questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you showed really great customer service
  • Describe a time when you could have done a better job at showing great customer service

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Step one- Group interview Step two- Sweat "date" with a current employee where you go workout with a current employee Step three- interview with the managers. All steps were very casual and easy. Provided opportunities to be authentically you

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Received an email with a time to hop on to a Zoom link, indicate your availability. then Zoom group interview with about eight other people, very casual and fun and interesting questions that everyone is expected to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customer who didn't feel welcomed at the store?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,625 Interviews