lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2018

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon (Washington, DC).

Interview

The group interview was very informal and several candidates were dressed casual/ in work-out clothes. We sat on the floor in a circle. 2 girls led the interview by asking questions, and candidates went around the circle (in no particular order) and gave their answers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview and a casual café setting. There was the store manager and about six of us. After that interview I had a second interview with another educator and the store manager asking more questions with just me as the interviewee.

Seasonal Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Came in for a group interview was asked some basic questions about myself and the company. Really relaxed interview. Called back for a one on one interview some more in depth questions were asked. Overall a positive experience.

Educator Interview

Interview

You apply online and if they like your application you can be called in for 1-3 interviews before being asked to join the team. During the interviews you can either be alone, or with a small to large group of people, especially if it's for the holiday season. Best advice is to apply for a summer gig or holiday gig.

Educa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Albertville, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews the first one there were only 3 people including myself, it was super laid back and I felt that I was the most outgoing. The second interview it was just myself and another girl, we got into the interview 20 minutes late and I still had a good attitude about it, I felt again I was still more outgoing than the other girl and asking more questions. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was basically the same questions as the first one. Kinda annoyed because they didn't even call my references and I had retail experience over the other person interviewing

Interview Questions

• What your favorite way to sweat   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in January 2018.

Interview

First was group which we popcorned the questions with two of the managers, then was 1v1 interview with the store manager, then they provide a sweat session in which I was able to learn more about the team and environment I would be in.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied online heard back from them in 2 weeks group interview then sweat session if they like you then had one on one with store manager. Took a little longer than expected and the first store I applied to took way too long just to tell me no, the the second store I applied to took way too long to tell me yes and get training done. You have to constantly email the SM to remind them that you're still here basically. If you're up for the wait then fine but if you need a call back immediately it's frustrating.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

The first interview is usually a group interview. They are just trying to weed out personalities and get a feel of who stands out. The second interview may be one-on-one, or it may be a workout class. They aren't going to judge you based on how well you did in the class, but it's just another way to get to know you. Your third interview will probably be a one-on-one where they will ask you more work performance questions, your goals, your outlook on life in general, etc.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Seasonal Educator Interview

Interview

Brief one-on-one interview. Called back same day for a second interview. Very laid back and casual. Definitely important to show that you have an interest in and passion for fitness.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

It was a group interview it went quick and was pretty informal. Very mixed group of people from all ages with all different experiences. Group settings are tricky, the questions were basic and not really about work. So it’s hard to be judged on when asked questions like what’s your ideal jeopardy category.

Interview Questions

• If you were given 10 million dollars and could only spend it on yourself what would you do?   Answer Question