lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.5

Educator Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Super casual and laid back for the group interview. The sweat date was super fun like hanging out with friends. Ultimately if you can't work out and have fun with them then you won't get the job.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Started with a casual group interview. Received an email within the same day for a second interview. Met with the assistant manager and received and email for the background check. I am now waiting for an official offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself that we wouldn't know by looking at your or your resume.   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied in April. Was invited in for a group interview in October. Then another interview about a week later with the store manager. Throughout the whole process, the store seemed to be unorganized, and wouldn't respond for days/weeks at a time, when they had informed me that I would hear by a specific date. The whole process felt very unprofessional. I ended up never hearing a decision, when the manager had specifically told me she would reach out to me.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

The hiring process was a little slow, but relaxed and fun. The candidates participated in a "group sweat," which is a group workout class. One was a circuit style workout and the other was a barre class. Wear workout attire to all the interviews. They definitely don't want anyone fake; they want to see your authenticity and self-awareness. After the group sweats, there is a one-on-one interview with one of the managers where you are asked behavioral questions to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions

• - What would your best friend say is your best quality?
      - How do you accomplish your goals?
      - Tell me about a time when you had to receive feedback and how did it help you?
      - What was a mistake you made in your past job?   Answer Question

Seasonal Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied online and got a email inviting me to group interview. Interview was very casual and conversational, we sat on the ground and questions were asked in a pretty informal manner.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite way to sweat   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Group Interview based with two other people. The interview was about 30 minutes to an hour. It had felt a bit competitive to talk because you had to insert yourself right after the question and right after the other person. Never heard back at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Sat at a table in the mall, introduced each other. There were two interviewers, they kind of just dived into the interview, they were polite but to the point. They also seemed to really try to pry behavioral information out of you, but also in an intimidating way if that makes sense. As if they were purposely trying to challenge us. I was definitely uncomfortable and very nervous, as all the other glassdoor interviews reviews said lululemon was super easy going and positive. I definitely was not prepared for this. At the end they asked us to give them our availability, and also choose one candidate of our group (kind of seemed like being pitted against each other).

Interview Questions

• what would your friends/coworkers not miss about you?   1 Answer
    • a time when you gave feedback to someone and they responded negatively, how did you react? what did you learn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Typically the first "interview" is a group sweat where you meet multiple current employees at something like a yoga class. The second interview is usually in a group setting and last is the one on one.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you have elevated others?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Interview was very informal, but was a group interview. Everyone seemed to be trying to one-up each other which I felt took away from each person's personal experiences and strengths.

Seasonal Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

I had a 6 person group interview and it was super laid back! They seemed to just ask questions to get to know you! It was very comfortable and there was a lot of laughing involved which took a lot of nerves off the table.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to give feedback to a coworker/manager/friend/teammate and how did it change the situation?   Answer Question
    • What is your dream job?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you became friends with someone random that you would have never expected to become friends with   Answer Question
    • What scares you and excites you most about working in retail?   Answer Question