Manager Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Program Management Interview Questions

Manager program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Interview questions were basic- - tell me about your change management experience. I got the impression this group did not hire from outside much.

1 Answer

They look for knowledge of something called NGCL (Next Generation Change Leadership). The problem is that NGCL is an internally customized version of Kotter's Change Management program. So, unless you worked at Cisco, it is impossible to have NGCL experience.

The questions were appropriate and thought provoking. Most of the questions related to my previous experiences that would work within their current situation for the job I applied for.

1 Answer

If I would be comfortable working overtime

1 Answer

What separates you from other people in terms of the value you add to them?

I was given a situation example and was asked how I would deal with it.

Most interview questions were behavioral in style. They asked for examples of how I had solved particular problems or handled specific situations.

The interview was behavioral based and most of the questions related to related various experiences throughout my career and how I handled them.

1 Answer

There was not enough information and/or time provided to complete the case study in its entirety. Additionally, tasks beyond a PM's job requisites were tested in the case study that would otherwise be completed by someone else on the team. There were long delays between each of the interviews to receive feedback/next steps from the recruiter.

110 of 31 Interview Questions