Manager Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Program Management Interview Questions

Manager program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Interview questions were basic- - tell me about your change management experience. I got the impression this group did not hire from outside much.

1 Answer

They look for knowledge of something called NGCL (Next Generation Change Leadership). The problem is that NGCL is an internally customized version of Kotter's Change Management program. So, unless you worked at Cisco, it is impossible to have NGCL experience.

The questions were appropriate and thought provoking. Most of the questions related to my previous experiences that would work within their current situation for the job I applied for.

1 Answer

Describe to me how you would index the books of a public library? How would you provide search capabilities for the customer? What performance optimizations would you do?

1 Answer

The questions were similar to the ones that other people have listed. I guess the one that stumped me the most was about using quality control procedures in previous jobs because I haven't had any real experience with that. The interviewer said that if I didn't feel comfortable with a particular question he would skip it and give me another one, which he did.

If I would be comfortable working overtime

1 Answer

Would I be willing to give up my life for 2-3 years for the company.

What would you do with a million dollars? The Second round interview is full of fun questions!

Most interview questions were behavioral in style. They asked for examples of how I had solved particular problems or handled specific situations.

110 of 28 Interview Questions