KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MongoDB Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 837 of over 837 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB in Dec 2021

Interview

1 - 30 min phone interview screening with talent acquisition coordinator. Mostly about your background and info about the role. 2 - 45 min interview with two Regional Directors. Focus on account/territory management, pipeline building, deal you won/lost, etc 3 - Personality/trait assessment that takes about an hour 4 - 45 min interview with VP similar to questions as with the RD 5 - 1.5 hour presentation with a VP, couple RDs and hiring manager about 5/10 accounts you would plan to prospect, how and why. Followed by a mock sales call with one of those customers

Interview Questions
  • All of the interviews were pretty conversational and really focused on account management/territory planning and outreach/pipeline generation. Tell me about a deal you lost/won and what you learned? If giving 10 accounts how would you prioritize and organize a territory? How do you go about generating pipeline? What does your outreach look like? Why do you want to work at MongoDB? What do you know about MongoDB?
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The whole process is clear, HR is professional. Totally 5 rounds, HR->Peer->Director->Peer->Director. Someone try to undercut you during the interview, maybe it's just stress interview but don't feel very comfortable about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB