CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three managers one at a time interviewed for 2 and 1/2 hours. The questions are straight forwards. I was given a chance to ask questions. The Manager asks if I had mistake before. What kind of Employer I would like to work with. Most of the technical questions are answerable if you are prepared very well. The technical manager of the recruiter told me that he has received a call from the director

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I worked in a Company and got outsourced to them. They setup interviews for everyone to try and keep their current jobs, but with a pay cut. They got rid of 60-70% of the people and made everyone else that made it do all the work for a pay cut. If you could cut it and everything did not break, you got to stay employed.

Interview Questions

• Will you keep working your job plus additional duties with a $27,000 pay cut?   1 Answer

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Blythewood, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted a few days after submitting the application for a phone screen and then had face to face interview a few weeks later. Face to face interview went as expected. Phone screen lasted less than 10 minutes. They seem to have an immediate need on this vacancy which might be the reason why it moved quickly.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this job? Describe your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen + phone technical interview, was fairly simple with a few odd trivia questions about Java and other languages. Fairly pleasant experience overall, no complaints. Friendly interviewers, smooth process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interview was by phone and interviewer(s) as past experiences. Also the interview questions were very technical, brush of on your skills. Overall experience for the interview process was fair by phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe what role and what did you do in your past experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a super easy hiring process. if you know your stuff about customer service your in.

Recuruiting will call and go over what you need to say and how to dress, yes some people have no idea how to present themselves for an interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSC (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

A corporate management assistant interviewed me and then set me up to be interviewed by the manager that hired me. He spent an hour or so describing the position to me and then took me around to meet the other employees that I would be supporting.

A Position On the Infrastructure Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Beavercreek, OH).

Interview

The initial call was through an employment recruiter in the Beavercreek, OH location's office. After the initial phone screening, an in-person interview was set up with the hiring manager. It was a 1:1 interview, and she was well-prepared with information about the position she was trying to fill. It was followed up with a phone call from the recruiter about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really focused on my experience and background in order to figure out if I was right for the job. I asked specific questions regarding the work I would be doing and what was already in place, where improvements needed to be made, etc. One question in particular that stands out to me, is she asked me, "Do you want to leave your current job?" (I was working for another company).   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lenghtly, a lot of people to talk with. PHone, in person and a couple of executive takls. Had to give descriptions of account that i called on and how we penetrated the accounts and the successes that I had durring my tenure with my prior employer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interviewed with a single person. She appeared to have a lot on her plate since she kept writing emails during the interview. After getting through the emails, she started asking techinical questions.