Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Processor Interview Questions

1,280

Processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose 3 words, out of 9 possible, that best describe you, and you are asked to explain why you chose each one of them. Another question was why am I interested in the insurance industry? (Answer I gave below).

3 Answers

I chose the insurance industry because it is one of the most stable industries and offer opportunities for growth.

can u plz tell me what were the words u have to pick out of 9 and what u picked it?? and what did u explain.. im reall worried as i have one coming up next week

I had the same situation. (for the Canton location) had my phone interview, the next week went in for my face to face interview. I left there thinking that the interview went extreamly well. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything from the recruiter.

There wasn't 1 specific hard question, but definitely know what STAR method means before you go and be detailed. They ask you a lot of followup questions for every original question.

2 Answers

Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise)

3 Answers

A fair die is rolled, you will be given the amount in dollars, equals to the number that shows up on the die. Up to how much dollars you will pay for playing once?

2 Answers

Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you don't understand, please ask them repeat so they know that you are trying to answer the question most accurately. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: 1. Tell me about a time when you had to present a report and the quality of the report was compromised? 2. Tell me about a time when you was in a situation with multiple solutions. How were you able to decide which solution was best? 3. How did you handle a demanding customer. What was the situation and outcome? 4. Tell me about a time when you conveyed information to co-worker and the co-worker receptive to your response? 5. Why do you want to work for State Farm and how your skill-sets aligned with the position you are applying for?

2 Answers

They may ask you about your future and career goals.

When can you start?

1 Answer

Why are you a good candidate for this position?

What are you good at?

1 Answer

Basic questions such as legal right to work in U.S., and ability to do the job were asked.

110 of 1,280 Interview Questions