PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,239 Interview Reviews

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Gettysburg, PA).

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I had both a phone and in person interview. They asked me questions about past jobs and how I handle different situations. The manager and assistant manager were very nice and answered any questions I had. After the interview, they introduced me to everyone that worked there. Within the next week, I received a call from them saying I got the job!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where the supervisor was not available?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Face to face interview with the hiring manager, it was very informative. The manager answered most of the questions I would have had prior to me having to ask. Let me know when I had excellent questions. Overall good interaction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Interview was kind of hard. Started off mainly behavioral then got into technical questions about interest rates, unemployment rates and markets. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Interview Questions

• How many polar bears are in the US? What happens to bond prices as interest rates rise? What is the unemployment rate currently?   Answer Question

Field Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There are three steps in the interview process. You have a call with the recruiter. You then get a call from the manager. If your call with the manager goes well you will be asked to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone wasn't getting you what you needed?   Answer Question

Branch Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chardon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chardon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and application online. I was then contacted within 2 days and had phone interview right then and there since I had time. At the end of the phone interview she scheduled me for a interview with the Branch Manager for the next day. Interview with Branch Manager was quick and simple nothing difficult, more of a get to know you type interview. I had an offer same day as interview was only home about 20 minutes when I received the offer call.

Digital Interview

Interview

Basic behavioral interview, very friendly and easy. Was interviewed by two employees of Digital, was asked about my projects and skills. Seemed excited about the job and liked their work.

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Standard Questions, the interviewer was nice. They wanted to know what you thought about the position emphasis on how your current skills related to the position. I did not get the job but PNC did a good job getting back to me quickly

Applications Development Ma Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a half hour phone interview by a non-technical recruiter. The recruiter did not understand some of the questions on the script. To top it off, the offered salary was set very low for the Philadelphia area.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PNC Bank?   1 Answer

Asset Management Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

First round was an in-person interview at my school career center. 30 min with an analyst from the nearby office. Mostly behavioral questions with one market sizing question (did not expect that) and one finance question.

Superday was out in Pittsburgh, consisted of 6 thirty min interviews w pairs of people from management. Format was generally the same for each interview: two STAR questions, a "finance" question (ie explain the merits of passive over active investing) and a role play question. One or two market sizing questions from former consultants to spice it up.

Got a call the next day confirming offer.

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I added resume to my college web site. was notified by email if i was accepted to "SuperDay". At superday, i went through 3 back to back to back one on one interviews. very basic questions. the whole day took about an hour and a half. about a week and a half later I was notified by phone I had been accepted to the program and received formal offer documents by email with next steps. I started about 5 months later