PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017
1,310 Interview Reviews

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

there were 3 behavioral back to back interviews (as part of the second round), I had many of the same questions asked multiple times. everyone was very nice, i was also asked one technical question

Interview Questions

• describe a failure you experienced and how you reacted to it   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Different interviews. 1st was with the recruiter over the phone, 2nd was a face to face with the hiring manager, and 3rd was over the phone interview role play

Interview Questions

• This was a face to face interview: 25% percent of 300 (no calculator allowed)   Answer Question
    • Had to do a Role Play on selling a credit card over the phone   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Duluth, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Several forms to fill out online and an assessment take. One phone call and one face-to-face formal interview. Took me less than 2 weeks for the whole process. They really want to have someone with a lot of experience in customer service.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Woodridge, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very nice and open with small talk as well as talking about the job.. Let me know about his employees as well as about himself. Then the tasks he would expect of me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time with either a manager, co worker or customer that you may have bumped heads with and hpw it was solved.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a peer group interview with 15 questions. I believe i done very well. I answered with Positive feed back and i was very confident in my answers.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I applied one Monday and got an email to schedule a phone interview that Friday. The phone interview was scheduled for Monday. The phone interview was great. And went well. So a face to face interview was scheduled for that Wednesday. Went to the interview that went well. Said I would get a call back from them within a few days to know if I got the job or not.

Retail Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and then had a phone interview shortly after. Flown up to a Superday in Washington D.C. with three other interns. Interviewed separately by future managers.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

The interview process wasn't difficult at all for this position. Branch manager needed to know my experience with client interactions, if I could probe with questions and how well I knew simple math.

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on PNC.com career site although I found the position on Indeed. Received an email from the recruiter 2days, had a phone interview next day. Then schedule phone interview with hiring manager. After in-person interview with a team lead and hiring manager. Got called by the recruiter within 2 hours of in-person interview with the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience with SQL? What SQL statement would you use to access rows and tables?   Answer Question
    • Give me a scenario of a situation where you manage risk?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you exceed customer/users expectation?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you failed to meet customer/users expectation?   Answer Question
    • If you know that a problem will happen again, how will you ensure that everyone is aware of the issue and solution for the problem?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2017.

Interview

It was really simple. Applied online, took assessment and like a couple weeks later, I had the phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you will have the in person interview. I had mine with the branch manager and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Everything was situational "give a time" questions.. in total, there were 6 questions. If they write and show interest, they are interested! Pay attention to their body language and if they make small talk.   Answer Question