PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,072 of over 2,072.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied for the position on a Sunday, the next day I got an email to set up a 15 minute phone call with a recruiter the next day to talk more about to position. It only lasted 7 minutes, on that call I was told I am moving forward with the process and I am interviewing for 30 minutes with the department lead tomorrow and I was give multiple times to chose from. It lasted about 20 minutes where I was asked 6 questions. Two days later (Friday) I got a call I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you solved a difficult problem and the steps you took to solve it.
    Answer Question
  • Why is teamwork information and how would it be beneficial to PNC?
4 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very easy. Straight to the point. Very nice management and wonderful working environment. I would definitely recommend this job to future applicants. The staff is very friendly and the break room is very relaxing.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in the business Do you see yourself advancing with the company What are your career goals Do you have children Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance