Travelers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,366 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

There were two interview levels. The first was a 20 minute interview where they asked some basic questions and one or two to see how you think. The second was a 2 hour block with a 30 minute interview, a 45 minute interview, and a 45 minute shadow with an employee to see what they are working on.

Interview Questions
  • If you owned a restaurant, what information would you need to price your food?
    1 Answer
11 people found this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Very standard hiring process: 1. Applied on Traveler's website, and was contacted by recruiter about 2 weeks later. 2. Did a phone screening interview with recruiter. 3. After a week scheduled an panel interview with 3 managers. It was virtual video interview due to covid-19. The managers were all very nice. They made the virtual interview easy and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavior questions: - Tell me about yourself - Why do you want to leave your current company - How do you build relationship with agents - Why are you interested in this role - How do you handle a recent stressful situation

Travelers

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

3 Interviews the initial interview was with HR, the 2nd interview was with my potential boss, the third interview was with a panel of people in different positions in the department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Depending on the role it could be an extremely long process with multiple interviews with different people. Don’t give up. Also if you don’t get the role you applied for but they like you, they will try to find something for you.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions along with questions applicable to the job skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Travelers (Baltimore, MD) in Jul 2021

Interview

I found the job listing on Zip Recruiter and I applied on the company website, next there is a default email comes out asking you to do an assessment online. The assessment consists of personality questions and a mock phone call and typing skills. The next day I received a phone call from a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. The phone interview was intense and now that I look back uncalled for if I wasn't a match for what they were looking for. She asked me about my work history, I did not include my medical background because it wasn't applicable to the position. She asked me about job performance reviews and my strengths and weaknesses. I gave strong answers, but 4 days later received an email that I was not selected. Waste of time and a joke.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about you work history. 2. How often did you get performance reviews? 3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 4. What is an area that you need to improve in? 5. What do you know about Travelers? 6. Why do you want to work at Travelers?
2 people found this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Takes awhile. Submitted my initial application and received the assessment screening immediately. Upon completion, it stated that someone would reach out to me. I was not reached out to until 3-4 days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview occurred about 2 days later. It was stated I would be contacted to set up another interview for in person. I was not contacted until 3-4 days later and set up the interview about 2-3 days from that date.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation were you had to explain a difficult concept to a customer.

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews: an initial screening call with a LDP employee, then a Zoom meeting with the program director, then a Zoom meeting with a VP. They asked a lot of behavioral questions, and asked about previous experience. No techincal questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Application -> Online Testing -> Phone Screen -> 2.5-3 hour interview. During that interview process, you meet with two managers and they ask about your background and common STAR Questions. Then you meet with an adjuster that is currently in that role to get their take on the job and ask questions. Finally, you will meet with a director and they will complete the interview process with a couple more STAR questions and to feel you out for the job. I was interested in the job as I had prior adjusting experience and was interested in moving to the property, however, once I got to the final interview I was turned off by the attitude of the Director. He didn't seem to respect his employees or their time in my opinion. As an adjuster, I understand there are going to be busy periods where you are working a lot of hours. Believe me, I know. But to say to a prospective employee that they terminate employees that work just their contracted time even in the slow season was a major red flag for me and seemed toxic. Especially for the salary rate offered in the given area. I'm not interested in doing the work of 1.5-2 employees year-round and not be compensated for it. So I turned it down. I had a great experience as far as the interview process goes with the earlier managers and the peer.

Interview Questions
  • General STAR questions (i.e tell me about a time...) and questions about your background and why you want the job.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Travelers (Saint Paul, MN)

Interview

The process to get an IT internship is ridiculous. I had six interviews back to back plus I had to do a presentation. It also took HR weeks to get back to me before I would get an update on the next steps of the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what is the ROI from agile methodology, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and team members with 1 round of interview. Questions were technical related and behavioural. Interview was about 1 hour. Decision was made in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richards, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelers (Richards, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

I got a callback shortly after applying for the position. The interview process was straightforward. The hiring representative was very king and personable, typical interview questions were asked. Following the interview I told that my results would be passed along to senior leadership.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,366 Interviews