Travelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,184 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in August 2019.

Interview

Streamlined and very efficient. Started with one-on-one phone calls followed by in-person individual meetings and then small group meetings. The process was very collaborative and moved along very quickly. The period from first in-person meeting to receiving offer was two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to refocus my area.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The Recruiter was very nice and friendly throughout the entire process. The management team was also nice, friendly and informative about what to expect throughout the process. I applied for this position online and was contacted by the Recruiter in less than two weeks for a 20-30 minute phone screen. The Recruiter contacted me later that week to schedule two sets of interviews with a total of four managers. My interviews were scheduled three weeks out. Two weeks after my interviews, I was contacted by the Recruiter with an offer. The interview to offer process took about 6-7 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Tell me about a time you helped to improve the process of something?

Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult situation or difficult coworker and customer.

Tell me about a time you had to adjust your communication style.

Provide an example of how you demonstrate your ability to be detail oriented.

Why do you want this position and why should we hire you?

Tell me about a time you delivered feedback.

Provide an example of feedback given to you. What would people say you need to work on?

How would coworkers describe you?

What's one thing you would change about yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers in May 2020.

Interview

Completed initial assessment and was asked to do phone interview #1. Recruiter was very energetic and complementary, she gave awesome feedback and offered a 2nd interview with HR and hiring manager 2weeks later. 2nd interview wasn’t even close to what I expected after the first one went so well. Interviewers were cold and dry. Said I would get call within two weeks

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Right from the beginning, the HR team was great to work with. They set up multiple discussions to understand my skill set. They were quick to set up multiple interviews. First telephonic and then in person. Everything was professionally co-ordinated from the start. Feedback was provided promptly. Great experience overall.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Phone screen with three interviewers. They were all very kind. They asked me about my background, projects that I have worked on, and what programming languages I liked using the most and why

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Interview process occurred during the COVID19 crisis and went smoothly, about 5 interviews with various team members, some general and technical questions and good follow-up from the HR business person assigned to me

Actuarial Interview

Interview

It was tough and long but there were many rounds and nice people that I have communicated with during this process. Even some, still offer to help me today.his process. Even some, still offer to help me today.

Auto Express Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers (Orlando, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

I have been with the company a few years. I have had the same recruiter each time I have interviewed. Jerri has always been a great help. Even as an internal candidate I had questions she was right there.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview + 2 in person interviews and group interview on site on same day. Also got tour of the campus and lunch. Process took about 2 months. Recruiters were great to work with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Thorough interview process. A lot of behavioral based questions. Panel interview. Be prepared with examples and to speak and elaborate on your own responses. Be confident in your responses. Make sure you ask good questions at the ends of your interview. Send a thank you email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you encountered a difficult situation. How did you go about resolving it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Some common BQ :
    what is your week/ strongth
    Talk about how you deal with deadline
    Multiple tasks
    And after about 4 months, no feedback anymore, no email, no reply
    And I have no idea...
    Did they send to the wrong email address?