Travelers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,344 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

There were two interview levels. The first was a 20 minute interview where they asked some basic questions and one or two to see how you think. The second was a 2 hour block with a 30 minute interview, a 45 minute interview, and a 45 minute shadow with an employee to see what they are working on.

Interview Questions
  • If you owned a restaurant, what information would you need to price your food?
    1 Answer
8 people found this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Great not hard at all. I would definitely encourage others to apply. Go ahead and try it. They were very nice. They didnt question my job history. I felt comfortable during interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Way too many interviews for an internal lateral move. I had two rounds totaling 8 interviews which took 3 weeks to complete. Some interviews were conversational while others put me on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

The interview process was rather seamless. A recruiter from HR reached out via email to request a phone interview after having applied for the position on their website. The phone interview was conducted in a very professional manner. The HR recruiter gave a brief overview of the job and then asked questions to gain a better understanding of my previous academic/work experience. I was given enough time to explain my previous experience and ask any questions that I had regarding the position applied for. Following this, I received an email from the same recruiter a few days later requesting a follow up interview. The next interview was a panel style interview that took roughly an hour. As this was during Covid times, this panel interview was done through Zoom video conferencing. At the beginning of the interview, I was welcomed by the hiring manager and another member of the managing team. The interview started off in a very friendly yet formal manner and continued that way throughout the hour. I was asked to give a brief synopsis of my previous experience which I found very comforting. It allowed me to introduce myself in a professional way before moving on to specific questions. The questions that followed were technical in nature and were very relative to the position. Similar to the phone interview, I felt that I was granted enough time to answer them in a way that emphasized my fit within Travelers. After this panel interview, I was contacted about a week later with an offer. The interview process from start to finish felt very organized. Communication between myself, HR, and the hiring team seemed to flow very well, which only made me feel more confident in my decision to join Travelers.

Interview Questions
  • This position requires strong decision making. Can you name a time (academic or work) when you had to make a decision that impacted those around you and what were the outcomes?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

First I interviewed over the phone with the recruiter. Pretty typical interview questions. 2 weeks later I had a skype interview with the hiring manager and HR. After that I had a final interview with the VP.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT)

Interview

It was a a straightforward phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and made sure I was comfortable throughout. They were easy to get along with and warned me before a tough question haha.

Interview Questions
  • Why Travelers? Can you identify a business intelligence trend?

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

Was emailed to set up a phone interview and then set aside an Hour of my day for it. They never called and when I emailed the person who the interview was with they said they didn't have an interview with me. They also said I was no longer being considered for not only the location I was interviewing at, but also the other locations for the same position. Very unprofessional and outrageous for a company to not only waste your time, but also not even call to explain.

2 people found this interview helpful

Travelers

Application

I interviewed at Travelers

Interview

I applied online, someone emailed back right away to set up phone interview asking for the best day/time to contact me. They called my first available day. Lady was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in May 2021

Interview

Everyone was very friendly, but the process was very long. Three separate HR calls, three separate Zoom interviews, and an in person meeting--over the course of multiple weeks. They repeatedly asked what my number was, but would not reveal information about the salary range of the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about prior experience, interpersonal skill questions, and salary goals.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Denver, CO) in May 2021

Interview

Interviewer told me a little about Travelers in the beginning of the interview. She then asked me a series of questions. Then she talked about the job position, asked about salary expectations and talked about training and holidays.

Interview Questions
  • She asked about what I know about the company. She asked to give specific examples of showing empathy towards others. She asked me if I have any questions for her at the end. Asked me a few questions about my job history and how it relates to the customer service position.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

The whole process was very rewarding. Unlike most interviews it was personable and laid back, all interviewers made you feel welcomed and comfortable with the process. They care about finding a good mutual match to fit the work culture and team atmosphere. Throughout the entire process the desire to join travelers only increased

Interview Questions
  • The questions are situational based, answer based on your real life experiences, be honest and be yourself!
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,344 Interviews