Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Analyst Interview Questions

Program analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

5 Answers

You have to keep in mind that you're dividing up the balls. They try to confuse you, but just ignore the people and stick to your intuition. The quickest way to discover the heaviest ball was in 2 steps.

i would say three. you could put 4 balls on each side and then take the heavier side. split that group into two balls on each side. then lastly split that group to have one ball on each side.

What is an EBITA and what doesn't go into it?

4 Answers

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

4 Answers

Swap two numbers while not using the temp variable.

3 Answers

My resume/experience/education summary was very good but he said I lacked enthusiasm (regarding my answer to the second question).

1 Answer

What is your experience with the GSA legacy systems?

1 Answer

As a contractor, what was your function at GSA?

1 Answer

If you had a deadline approaching and knew you would not make it, what would you do?

1 Answer

If you had to pick just one financial statement to make a credit decision, what would it be?

110 of 658 Interview Questions