Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Analyst

Program Analyst Interview Questions

Program analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

6 Answers

You have to keep in mind that you're dividing up the balls. They try to confuse you, but just ignore the people and stick to your intuition. The quickest way to discover the heaviest ball was in 2 steps.

i would say three. you could put 4 balls on each side and then take the heavier side. split that group into two balls on each side. then lastly split that group to have one ball on each side.

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

What is an EBITA and what doesn't go into it?

4 Answers

Swap two numbers while not using the temp variable.

3 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

5 Answers

You do not have a biology background, why are you interested in this position and what can you bring to the job?

1 Answer

Why are you wanting to make a lateral move? Why aren't you seeking positions that have promotion potential?

1 Answer

Most unexpected question was How do I feel about working in a diverse group.

1 Answer

Please explain a situation with a co-worker or manager, that despite your best efforts, did not work out in your favor.

1 Answer

Misleading, when you invite a candidate for testing skill, you should say so.

110 of 921 Interview Questions