Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Analyst Interview Questions

"Businesses depend on their management analysts to utilize their skills in data analysis and communication to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the firm. During an interview, expect to be asked a few brain teasers, as well as provide your opinion in a provided scenario through your analysis of the situation. As you will likely be working in a team, you may have to speak to how you work in a team and ensure that others are doing their fair share. Be sure to research the company and familiarize yourself with their competitors, their operations, and what factors or politics affect their business."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

You have a birthday cake and have exactly 3 slices to cut it into 8 equal pieces. How do you do it?

36 Answers

Cut in half, stack, cut in half, stack, cut in half. All you have to worry about is the 45 degree rotation of one of the 4 pieces after the second cut. Blade can be kept in place, like a paper cutter, as to minimize the margin for error.

Slice it horizontally across the middle creating two equal halves top and bottom. Then simple two slice cross from above like normal.

Cut each slice into 3 slices. Then eat one of them.

If you could sell a lot of a small profit or few of a large profit, which would you prefer?

1 Answer

"How do you deal with situations when you are leading a project and one or more people do not do their share of the work?"

1 Answer

If the interest rates go down, what happens to the value of a bond?

1 Answer

I was asked to explain Pivot tables and Vlookups...

1 Answer

Have you created an processes using swim lane modeling?

3 Answers

If you had 100 million dollars to do whatever with it you like, what would you do? Would you invest it? If so, what would be your first trade?

4 Answers

Why did you choose your university?

2 Answers

This isnt a question, but more about what happened. I get there and the hiring manager was this short and creepy man who was hitting on me THE ENTIRE TIME. He wanted to know if I had a boyfriend, what my twitter name was and wanted me to follow him on it. He talked about how he was an "Innovator", "Intrapreneur" "Renaissance Trail Blazer". I dont know what the last two mean.

3 Answers

What do you find most important about your job?

110 of 715 Interview Questions