Purchasing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purchasing Coordinator Interview Questions

Purchasing coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

2 Answers

Because I've been in the field for over 15 years and am not a beginner I see myself retiring in about 15 years so this is a hard one to answer. I think most employers are looking for insight into your goals and to see what motivates you. If you are looking to grow your career or if you are happy where you are or if you'd like to take their job. For me the answer is I'm happy where I am, I don't mind taking on additional responsibilities if the pay increases accordingly but I'm not driven to reach the top. I've been there and don'e that and am perfectly content to be a worker bee.

I have worked for a Belgium Bank for 23 years as a Facilities Manager & Purchasing Coordinator, I believe that the most important issue in Purchasing is being able to find ways on how to help any employer to save money, and show respect that any employer who's willing to provide a full time position and with that include, medical, pay sick days and everything that comes with the position, should understand that showing that you're a professional, employers will see the great job that you're doing and will take care of you, I know I have lived it in the past and looking forward for the future that employers are people who look out for their workers, I'm also looking towards retiring in about 15 years and believe that the statement above is the right way of answering this statement. I'm happy being part of the team, not being number 1.

Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative idea. What was it? What action did you take to implement it? What was the result?

1 Answer

They asked me what my 5 year plan was.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Pulte?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this job position?

1 Answer

Tell me a little bit about yourself?

1 Answer

How would you handle a vendor that is angry or difficult to work with?

110 of 44 Interview Questions