Qa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

qa Interviews

Qa Interview Questions

The purpose of quality assurance is to prevent mistakes or defects during the manufacturing process of a product. Employers will want someone who pays attention to detail and knows how to troubleshoot issues with a product. During the interview, you may be presented with one of the company’s products and asked to explain how you would go about testing and improving it.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

Do you believe automation is more important than manual QA?

2 Answers

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it. What would the QA estimate be?

2 Answers

What instrumentation are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Describe my ability to work in a team environment.

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

What exact experience with test automation have you had?

1 Answer

Have you had a defect that was found by a customer that should have been caught during the testing phase? If so, how did you handle the escaped defect.

110 of 7,987 Interview Questions