Solution Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solution Developer Interview Questions

Solution developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What are various types of testing and describe them in detail

2 Answers

unit testing, blackbox testing, whitebox testing

Based off a lecture I took in my Programming Practicum course, the three main types of testing are unit testing, integration testing, and system testing.

What sort of sql experience do you have

1 Answer

I cannot think of any because I was able to answer at least 50-100 percent of every question of all the questions rendered to me in the interview. On my 2nd technical interview, the guy almost had gotten me based on my Comp. Sci. undergrad days with the "What's' the difference btwn. an ArrayList and a HashTable?"

1 Answer

what is your role in past job

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to work in a teaming environment and someone on your team isn't doing their work. How would handle the situation?

1 Answer

There was no real difficult question, review fundamental computer science terminology and be prepared by using STAR method to tell the project you have done or contribute the most(I was not from CS background, but engineering) 1. explain cloud tech to a 5 year old. 2. how to get a ping-pong ball out which stuck in a pipe(same diameter) other side buried into ground.

What is encapsulation?

1 Answer

What piece of technology do you find the most innovative in the past decade?

1 Answer

What is THE objection creation pattern? (As if there's only one)

1 Answer

a lot of technical questions, if you know your field well you will answer most of them. They don't expect you to know it all but most of them or answer them closely.

110 of 68 Interview Questions