Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

12,746 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   3 Answers

Solution Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds that were conducted over a span of a few weeks. The the first round was a situational interview while the second round was divided into 2 separate interviews that were conducted back to back and were 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Interview

two thirty-minute interviews with PPMD's and managers. I recruited in a career fair Had great conversations. My resume was taken from the application. they just asked me behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a difficult task with a team   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA).

Interview

Apply through college career center
    Receive 1st round interview invite
    2:1 interview on campus
    Receive 2nd round interview invite
    2:1 interview at Deloitte

2 rounds -
    1) behavioral and mini case
    2) longer case

Cases developing new product lines and reducing costs.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in groups?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very smooth process. Everybody there makes you feel so welcomed and comfortable.
    Overall, a super fun process.
    A lot of info sessions happen which are a part of the interview process so make sure to network.

Interview Questions

• Focus on your academic projects and case study practice.   Answer Question

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was interviewing coming from a target school. The process consisted of two 30-minute on-campus behavioral interviews with senior consultants. The final round was a 30-minute phone call with a manager. This was slightly more technical but nothing too challenging.

External Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Submitted online, got an invitation for the digital interview. The recruiters are nice and responsive through out the process, but the digital interview experience can be somewhat uncomfortable.

Business Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

A phone interview was conducted to ensure the availability of the candidate and to know some general information about the candidate. After 2-3 weeks there was a face-to-face interview with the HR Assistant. Basic behavioral questions were asked.

PAC Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There is an initial phone screen where the person is looking for specifics, though I am not really sure what they are. It is more about your personality type, salary preferences, and some of the specifics behind your experience that would make you a good fit for the role. The in person interviews consisted of meeting with a couple people from their office of government relations. They were very nice, and interested in what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the role developing in the coming years?   1 Answer

Solution Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Process was pleasant. 3 Total interviews, all over zoom (because of the pandemic). Wear a Suit. First Interview is 30 Minutes with a Manager, 15 Minutes Behavioral (Talk about your projects and just general conversation) 15 Minutes Technical (No Algorithms/Live Coding, Kind of Exam Style Short Answer Questions). Second Interview is two 30 Minute Interviews, one Technical with an Architect and one Behavioral with a Manager. Technical Questions were a bit tough, and cover almost every class in a CS Degree Curriculum. The last behavioral one was very pleasant, basically just a conversation about you with a Manager, he seemed very interested and was very nice.