Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2018
9,374 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Alliance Manager Interview

Interview

Challenging. The Firm is serious about it's people so they look for culture fit in addition to intelligence and experience. I took the business case very seriously and wrote about what I would bring to the Firm.

Interview Questions

• Write a business case on why to hire you   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interview

I got the info from our school's career website, and submitted my resume directly to the team consultant. First round phone interview, questions concerned basic info, school work, previous experience on the resume. Second round on site interview with the consultant, did a mini case, dug deeper into the past internships, and situational questions such as how to get the data, time management situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply the skills learned in the student leadership position in your new job here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then had two subsequent interviews. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes. All interviews tested both behavior and skills required for the position. I would come fully prepared in both areas and well as with questions prepared for each interviewer.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

It was a positive interview experience. I was disappointed that I didn't receive an offer. The HR person was nice and guided me through the process. I had an in person interview with 4 people. The interview room was small. At the end I was not told why I wouldn't be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't like a process or idea in place   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took a project and ran with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was extremely efficient and well put together. There was quick and easy communication between the employees of the company and myself. In addition, the interviewers were very open to answering all questions that I had in regards to the organization, the position, and what would be expected of me.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting and received word about a first round relatively quickly. The interview was on campus with two separate individuals. First was behavioral with standard behavioral questions. The seconds was a case study.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Review consulting interview tips books   1 Answer

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initially will be called by the HR Recruiter and will discuss about the availalbility for a face to face interview. As per the discussion the interview will be scheduled. Two rounds of interview 30 mins each. First round will be on the behavior perspective and the next round will be technical perspective. Once both the rounds were cleared, an email with the offer will be sent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you prefer deloitte??   1 Answer

Consulting Intern Interview

Interview

Why Deloitte? Hiring Interview Process as expected for firm of that size. Applicants regardless of entry treated very well and interesting orientation programs that stress diversity over competition. Overall, I'd say good experience, despite anability to get an offer, nonetheless shed insight into the indstury and the different service lines of deloitte.

Interview Questions

• Questions for the comptency based interivews were not difficult, but you must make sure you tick all their boxes based on their wants and needs. Practice the supposed comptencies beforehand and know your experiences on your resume well, that way you will excel   Answer Question

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview

there were two thirty minute interviews...one was a case study and one was purely fit/personality...the case study had some tricky components but both interviewers were very friendly and left me with a good impression of the firm...be prepared to do calculations and think analytically during the case study...also don't be afraid to work with the interviewer during the case study as he/she will be of great use if they see you are trying to think through the problem effectively

Interview Questions

• had to do some exact calculations and only way to do this was to ask the right question to get the interviewer to give you more data than was originally supplied...very important to ask the riht questions during the case study   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone screening with HR.
    Phone interview with a senior manager.
    In-office interviews with Partners.
    I was conveyed the decision in a couple of weeks time. Unfortunately, there wasn't much scope for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background, my work experience and kind of client work I had done in the past. The interviews were in a friendly environment.   Answer Question