Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

"As a visual merchandiser, the name of the game is creativity and an eye for aesthetically pleasing elements. Interviewers are interested in learning about the inspiration for your style, your knowledge of the company, and ability to handle difficult customers. Be prepared to ultimately showcase your skill set by styling a display for the interviewer that embodies your artistic flair or critic a display that the company already has."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you style a clothing rack?

3 Answers

By color, style, season. tops in front of bottoms, put things on rack that can be worn together.

i would put the print in the middle followed by light in front then dark etc, color blocking. jackts first, tanks, button up, cardis, ts pants in the back.

My OCD kicks in moments like this; definitely by color, patterns and size

Where do you get your style inspiration?

3 Answers

merchandise a fixture.. tell me your story behind it ?

2 Answers

Tell me 2 things on the floor, visually, that can be improved on

1 Answer

Your work is very masculine, how will you work to accommodate our style which is typically more feminine?

1 Answer

While perhaps not difficult, I was asked for information of people that I would want to bring in for my "team."

1 Answer

What do you know about Zara? What do you think about fashion in the city? What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Would you take the job as an intern?

1 Answer

What would you say is your weakness?

1 Answer

What would you like to change about yourself?

110 of 535 Interview Questions