Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,482 Interview Reviews

2.0

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through company website and received a response the following week to set up a phone interview. We set up a time that worked for both our availabilites and the recruiter missed the appointment without any notification. Had to reschedule, couple of days later I received the call from a "screener" and lasted maybe 7 minutes. Really fast. Asked me why I wanted Forever 21 and about a previous job. After, they explained the position and what it entailed. The recruiter asked me if I was interested and I said yes. The recruiter then said they would pass my resume on to HR and if they liked what they saw I would hear back. Never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how your past experience or job can help you succeed in the new position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The acting store manager, who quit a few months after I was hired, had me fill out my application in person. She looked it over, saw my education and prior retail experience, and essentially offered me the job on the spot. I had to clear a background check and fill out some more paperwork at home, but it was clear she wanted me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, only one other person interviewing in my group interview, but some people had 10 or more. One manager conducted the interview, only had one interview and next day got offered a job. Easy interview. Dress fashionable, they like that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing? What do you like about the company? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Solo interview with two visual managers from two different locations. Went over my resume and discussed how my skills would be an asset to Forever 21. Mostly the managers talking and discussing day to day operations as a visual associate. Applied online and took about a week for a phone call to schedule an interview. They called me on my way home with an offer!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Uninterestedhiring manager monotonously going through the motions . Asked a series of questions in regard to my previous retail experience , my strengths and weaknesses, why I want to work there .

Interview Questions

• Any previous retail experience ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application and interviewed the same day since they were having open interviews. The interview was standard and basic. The only question that threw me off guard was when the interviewer asked me to sell her something.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

what was your previous experience, how long did you stay with your previous job, how do you like your previous job, what do you see yourself in the next ten years

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interview, after a few days of applying. It was a group interview but it was pretty fun didn't feel much like an interview. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Ask for us to put together an outfit for a certain event. Then had to explain why you picked the each piece of the outfit.

Also asked other questions like what made you want to work here?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL).

Interview

we were told to wait in the area by the shoes and when it was time for the interview the woman interviewing us asked for our names to see who was there. there were about 4 girls there including myself. she divided us into pairs and interviewed us that way. we were interviewed in a small room in the back that was employee's only. she asked about 5-6 questions, but i don't remember them all. at the end she asked us to put down our availability. The job requires a lot of flexibility as the amount of merchandise coming in varies and being able to carry at least 30 pounds. hours can range from 4am to 9pm and sometimes you might have to stay overnight. i asked about the hourly wage and the woman said that it would depend on what you were offered when they called you.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your previous manager, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to be a leader at your previous job.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have that makes you good for this job?   Answer Question