Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2018
1,566 Interview Reviews

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Quick, easy and to the point. The hiring manager asked me questions about my interests in fashion, customer service skills and personality. They provided scenarios and asked me what I would do in that situation.

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tucson, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a little long. I was taken outside the store by the store manager and a visual supervisor (I believe). They began asking the typical questions and everything was going well until we spoke about my availability. I answered all the questions fairly well and then the store manager proceeded to tell me they needed a full time availability but the job posting said part time. She looked unsure of what to do, then asked if I would be interested in a different position than the one I applied for. I said yes and she still looked a bit troubled. She then told me she was going to get a co manager to interview me as well. When the other manager came in she began asking me questions like, why can't you work these specific days etc. I began to explain my situation of having a child and that my husband and I take turns with her. It felt to me like she was trying to discourage me from wanting to work there, she kept saying "you do know we get off late sometimes right?" and she mentioned a few times how my child should be my priority versus a job. I know that!!! At the end she said she was going to speak to yet another manager and that they would contact me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Easy process. Mostly paperwork if they want to hire you. Standard questions: why do you want to work for us, tell me about yourself, do you have any experience in retail, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL).

Interview

First time applying, they did a screen interview in the store just by myself. it was in the middle of the store so it was hard to hear the questions over the music. they asked basic questions like why i want to work here, and what i see myself doing in the store, soon as i got home i got a call for another Interview , and then a week later i was hired, and went to orientation.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Apply. You will have a basic interview then you'll be interviewd by visual manager, then you'll be asked about experience and then have to style outfits depending on concepts. They want to see if you have a basic sense of layering, accessorizing, and outfitting depending on season, trends, and concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would i style a night out on the town look?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Monterey, CA).

Interview

So I entered f21 and walked to the first person I saw working there if she knew where her manager was because I had an interview. Luckily, I was talking to the manager herself. I introduced myself and she told me to wait a little bit until someone else showed up. I was in a group interview with one other girl. The process went smoothly because the whole thing felt like a friendly conversation. The manager was so sweet and had a great sense of humor to lighten up how anxious the process can be. After the interview, she told both of us to go around the store and pick an outfit to wear for a party and gave us 15 minutes. I dont think this part was a make or break on deciding if we get the job, I think it was more for her to know how creative we can be. She was impressed with both of our outfits. I got hired on the spot and she gave both of us all the paperwork to fill out.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Oxford Valley, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a quick and was not a bad experience, I actually got hired on the spot! The manager interviewed me one on one. She asked me basic questions about my experience and had me provide examples on how I could handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• My experience from a previous retail position   1 Answer

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

They mainly just went over my resume and asked me questions about projects I have had in the past. Also asked about methodologies. I think they wanted to know my depth of knoweledge on topics related to the job. Very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever21.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy, sales, customer service, fast pass ready, management, profit and loss, appearance, iconic, detailed, let them know you got what it takes, ask yourself why you? Not just because you love the brand, but because you can lead!

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Boston, MA).

Interview

We had a group interview with about 8 other candidates. It was more of an informational meeting. After answering some simple creative questions and exploring the store we were sent home. I was asked to come back in where they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you speak on a challenging interaction you've had with a customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question