Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,916 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I applied online and got called to go in for an interview. It was a group interview and a sole interview. They asked a bit of questions about your pervious work experencie.

Interview Questions
  • do you have any experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Interview process was really easy , did an interview with another associate and the manager. We were asked around eight questions and it felt as we were all friends catching up .

Interview Questions
  • Who do you look up to for fashion inspiration ? Where do you see yourself in five years Why forever 21

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I was called in and given an option to what time I would like to have my interview. When I arrived that day they gave regular interview questions and that was all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I was contacted to come in for an interview which I went to a few days later. I met with your ASGM/GM (I’m not sure which one since they didn’t identify their position). It was a great conversation, very lively and engaging. I was told I would hear after the Memorial Day weekend. I have yet to hear back. I have reached out to the store twice but no one can get me an answer one way or another.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Super easy. Manager knows what they're looking for. Ask questions about previous work experiences and expect you to upsell. There's nothing really else that you need to do except let them know you're able to cross train as cash wrap and sales floor team member.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I turned in my application, waited about a week or so, then they called me over the phone for an interview. After, they said they would let me know within another week, then I was hired and started training a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Interview was not difficult - consisted of why I wanted the job and why I think I would be a good fit. Requirement for this position included competency in the Korean language.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. There was one introductory interview over the phone with the recruiter. Recruiter then invited me to come in for a group interview with Marketing Managers, a current Marketing Coordinator and the Marketing Director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Very easy and quick to interview with the entire process flew by and I was kinda shook about it. I’m just typing to read other reviews though. Okay let’s continue i suppose I can go on and on and on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Typical interview process with questions about previous experience working in a high demand assistant job. Asked about knowledge of the company, its mission and what you think the company is about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,916 Interviews