Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018
1,626 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Quick, pretty simple stuff. You’re pretty much hired if they like what they see you have experience or seem to be real interested in what they have to offer. Be yourself really.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I applied at a job fair they were having, and the interview process was fairly simple. They had me finish an application and then interviewed me and another girl right after. Questions were easy, and the manager was super friendly and funny. Also, I didn’t have any job experience prior to the interview, but I mentioned about my volunteer experience and extracurricular activities. Got the job a couple hours after the interview.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Savannah, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Group interview of five applicants, didn't last longer than 20 mins. We all sat in a circle at a table outside of the store and were asked simple interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Forever 21?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied in person, got a call in a couple of days and then we set up an interview.
    I was early, but the manager did the interview early
    Very easy - more casual than most places
    Multiple scenario questions
    all about customer service and my experience (even if you dont have any, describe similar tasks that you have done)

Interview Questions

• What are the top three qualities that sales associates should have?   Answer Question

Lead of Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I went on the interview and the process was well. they messed up the direction my interview was supposed to go in. i went from room to room talking to different people the store and mangers were all over the place.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The process is very simple. They just ask you basic questions such as what’s your availability, job history & your favorite fashion icon. They are very friendly to talk to you almost forget that you’re being interviewed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Brief And Easy Basically Ask Situation Questions And Behavior Questions . Group Interview Very Easy . I Was Hired The Next Day After My Interview . Go In Confident And Ready . Talked More About The Job The Atmosphere The People Most Importantly The Compensation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Brief. They just want to make sure you know how to treat customers with respect and want to make sure you have some customer service experience and fashion knowledge!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite store to shop at and what can you say about the customer service in that store?   Answer Question

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orange, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position and a week later got a call from the Visual Manager to come in for an interview. The interview was very stress-free. He just asked about my previous retail experience and visuals experience. Then walked me back to the store and had me look at window displays, tables, and walls and asked what the inspiration was for them (visuals test). Then he had me merch a 4-way rack, which was super simple and he said he loved it. Two days later I got a call from the store manager offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience with doing visuals at your previous jobs   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience doing "lifestyle" visuals?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview pretty easy. Just asked everyone basic questions to get to know the different personalities and then asked scenario questions to see how well you would handle a situation

Interview Questions

• If you caught a co worker stealing how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer