Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017
1,347 Interview Reviews

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with the manager of the store. She introduced herself and then asked all the interviewees to do a self-introduction. The interview was about 20 minutes long. She just wanted to hear some person experiences each person had.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience where I worked well under pressure.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was an open interview. There were two people conducting the interview. You have to go dressed in their clothes but do it to show your sense of fashion and fit the culture.

Sales Interview

Interview

I was part of a group interview, had never been in one and was nervous. Two managers were present with 4 of us. First manager welcomed and thanked us, introduced himself and then the second manager introduced herself. Asked basic questions at first then proceeded to ask individual questions. Both managers were fun, energetic, interested and attentive. They gave us information about the company itself and then about the store in particular. At the end of the interview he allowed us to ask question and informed us that they would make a final decision in a few days and would call us back for a possible second interview or job offer. Both managers were friendly and shook all of our hands and thanked us again.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Forever21?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself. Previous work, school, availability and something we are passionate about.   1 Answer
    • Where have we had a good and bad customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • Best quality about ourselves and something we need to work on that forever21 can help us improve.   1 Answer
    • What do we want out of this experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called 2 days later and asked if I was still interested I said yes they made an offer and I excepted. He said i needed to come in to fill out paper work and said he was excited to have me on the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and handed in my resume in person.
    Received a call back for an in-store group interview.
    Waited until it was my group's turn in which we answered staggered questions.
    Got hired at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How important are visual displays to sales? Why?   Answer Question
    • What is an open-ended question and how can you apply it while working the floor?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle being understaffed with only one out of two other people in your section?   Answer Question
    • What would your last boss say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was fast and smooth. I interviewed with the Manager Assistant and she briefly went over what the expectations were. It was fast paced and always on the go. There is always something to do.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .