ABB Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 910 of over 910 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

I applied online. There was no contact from recruiters or any other confirmation for over 2 months. After those 2 months I just got a random invite for an interview. Interview was really nice, a lot of questions regarding manager skills and little about technical skills. Unfortunately, I was not able to wait another few months for a final decision

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle issues with employees who report to you and escalations
    Answer Question

ABB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB

Interview

If you invite a candidate to provide a personal hire vue interview, at least have the decency to give a personalized rejection. Following this experience I will never apply to or recommend ABB to anyone. Horrible.

Interview Questions
  • Hire Vue Interview without personal contact. Only robotic messages.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ABB (New York, NY)

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with the country teams and group teams; The decision making time during the hiring process was long; There was no technical discussion. The discussion was more strategic and management focused.

Interview Questions
  • People management skills across geographies and virtual teams

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

The interview process is very friendly and fair, including multiple aspects around the role (from interpersonal & communication skills through content-based & relevant questions for the role). For a more senior role there is multiple rounds (up to 3-4), meeting with different colleagues, incl. line manager & department lead + other functions.

Interview Questions
  • Why the company & the position; How does that fit into my overall plans for career progression; Do I have long-standing interest in the company.

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Super sympathisch, leider eine Absage Begrüßung , allgemeine Vorstellung, Fachfragen, Eigene Rückfragen, Verabschiedung Ansage circa eine Woche später. Ehrliche Rückmeldung wieso es nicht geklappt hat. Sehr transparent. Würde mich wieder bewerben

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Freundlicher Empfang, nettes Gespräch mit Interviewer. Keine schwierigen Fragen, nur ein wenig von mir selbst erzählen. Nicht schwieriger, aber langer Skill Test bei externer Firma. Letztendlich war es nicht das Richtige für mich, aber das Unternehmen scheint gut organisiert zu sein.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Colloquio incentrato sul percorso accademico e sui progetti svolti nei corsi universitari nel campo della robotica. Non sono state poste domande di carattere tecnico scientifico ma è stata richiesta l'esposizione del progetto più complesso portato a termine e i tipi di software adoperati nella programmazione.

Interview Questions
  • Quale è il progetto più complesso che ha dovuto portare a termine in ambito universitario e quali difficoltà ha dovuto affrontare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (Chennai)

Interview

Hr round followed by technical round .First interview through phone call and then technical round in which most of the questions from previous work ,resume, and electrical basic questions.then personal information will be asked and reason for leaving the job and why you choose ABB

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my previous work experience and technical knowledge