ABB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.9

Picking Interview

Interview

It was a fairly simple interview. I was called back the second time after I was invited to a open house, after that I was scheduled for an interview. the process was smooth and I'm happy I'm apart of the family.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for out out a company?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (New York, NY).

Interview

Everything is going well. I chatted with the interviewer a little bit. And we talked about the content of the work and try to make an decision on the content of the project.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course and project?
      What is related experience?
      Answer Question

Hardware Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

the hiring manager asked about the research experience and discussed about the details of the projects. The requirement for the internship is not as high as the full time internship. The interview is face to face and only once.

Wireless Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (New York, NY).

Interview

1 Telephonic interview with the manager and 3 onsite rounds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Telephonic interview was mainly regarding resume and onsite was regarding coding and technical questions

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Interview process was fairly average. Interviewed with Lead and QA Manager. Very please ant experience. I was contacted very quickly after the interview. QA Manager gave me more than I was asking because of my years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions on experience with QA process and procedures. More questions around scenario situations and how I would handle them.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Two in-person interviews. The first was with a local director in person as well as the group vice president via a teleconference. The second interviews was in person with the group vice president and another group vice president. Both of them asked very good questions. The interview lasted one hour and fifteen minutes.

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

In front of the entire marketing team. Each person took turns asking questions. You get to talk to the previous co-op about their experience, which is really helpful because they will answer all of the questions you are afraid to ask a manager. They will ask about everything on your resume, so be prepared to back up anything you write on there with a story or an example.

Systems Test Engineer, Wireless Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

phone call from HR and Manager before onsite. Just to know about me and went through my resume and telling about the the company and job description. Very friendly and detailed. There was no delay.

Interview Questions

• onisite : 1st round Basic python scripting. 2 coding question,, Test case, SQL,(RDBMS), UI testing (Which idint know selenium). 2nd round: All basic network protocols, and some senario based questions. interviewer was good.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABB (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with HR, behaivoral questions and general revisiónof my CV. After two Weeks I had an interwiew with the manager ownwer of the posición. Was about tecnical issues.
    Device Info: iPad3, iOS 9.300000
    SWRVE: 26637fe4354ce86fa58d60b7ae6696e4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

After a quick screen by an HR person, a phone interview was set up with the hiring manager and two team leaders. The questions were the usual review of my background, experience and so on. The HR guy got back to me in less than a week to set up a site interview. The onsite interview was something of a marathon - eight half-hour interviews in a row! I spoke with team leaders, a product owner and developers. Everyone was friendly, and quite open. It was possible to get a good feel for the team and the company culture from the interview. Questions covered my experience and background - no super hard technical questions.