ADP Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 3.3K interviews

In Person7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Great interview interviewer was very polite. The interview made me feel confident and very comfortable. I enjoyed all 30 mins of it and the information that was presented. I hope I get to work for this Company.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the table?
    1 Answer

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It was a challenging process. There were a lot of interviews that has to be done. I felt like they were very personable and kind during the interview process. Made sure to answer questions I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Relatively simple. Questions asked is literally pulled from the job description just worded slightly differently. The process is relatively regular but the people interviewing are generally nice and inviting to the interviewee. They like questions being asked throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Spoke to a couplevof people. 2 steps: first with human resources and then foue managers interviewed me at thecsamd time. They took the time to tell me about the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Phone screening followed by virtual interview which i haven’t completed yet. So far just did the phone screening which was simple questions to see if I’m eligible for the job. Then an hour online assessment. It is a long interview process for a simple paying job. The pay doesn’t seam that great for the process this takes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with a client who objected and how did you overcome the objection?
  • Why do you want to work for ADP?

ADP

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I was booked for a phone interview. But they never called me and I was waiting for the phone call. After 15 minutes I called them at asked what had happened. Their answer was we already hired for this position

Interview Questions
  • None was asked since no one called.
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

from start to finish, process lasted a couple weeks. had initial screening phone call and then several in person interviews. all interviews were with managers and director. basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP in Jan 2021

Interview

Terrible experience. I really expected more from this company. The scheduling was done through their automated system, so there is little "human" connection. Anyway, I did a "screening" interview with nonsense questions. In the end, I made questions about the role and the recruiter didn't know anything about the role. One month later, they sent an "automated message" that they decided to move forward with other candidates with more relatable skills, however, there was no skills assessment in the screening at all, so I doubt that it was a real job opening.

Interview Questions
  • - How did you find about this job posting? - What is your highest degree? - Are you applying to other companies? - On the subject of salary expectations, what is the minimum amount that you need to make for a living? (....Seriously?)

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days I was contacted via email to schedule a phone screening. I was able to schedule the phone screen online. The actual phone screen was very easy and consisted of a review of my resume and maybe one or two STAR questions. The entire screen lasted about 20 minutes. After that I was invited to take 2 online tests: one on proofreading/grammar that was incredibly easy, and a second one that consisted of simulated customer calls, how you would respond to them and a personality test. After that, I was invited by email to interview in person at the Augusta location. I received an email from a recruiter that detailed questions I should prepare answers to. Three people interviewed me. They were very relaxed and I felt I got along with them well personality-wise. However, they didn't ask me a single question that the recruiter asked me to prepare responses for, so, I didn't think I did that well at the interview. But I still received a request for a third phone interview with a director based in Alpharetta. The interview lasted about 30 minutes; it was more STAR interview questions. The same issue, I didn't think I did that well at the phone interview, but they still extended me an offer the next day. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why ADP? Explain a time you received constructive criticism and how you responded to it? Explain a time you were asked to completely change direction from how you normally do things and how you responded to it?
4 people found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Phone screening -basically a recap of your application. They ask if highest level of school and explain the position. But the phone screeners really don’t know the job so you really can ask questions about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews