ADP Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Application and interview process began with contact from a company representative, a brief phone interview, a job description and salary discussion. A very detailed lengthy personality ranking test and a short timed skills assessment test was required prior to receiving invitation to interview. Interview was approximately 1 1/2 hour with the department managers and then the regional manger of department.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle constructive critcism?   1 Answer
  • What is your dream job?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Washington, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

The people were intelligent and cordial. The interview was professional and I did not feel prejudged in any way. They did go into some detail about the requirements, but it was left up to me to explain how I would best fit this position.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage multiple projects, each with a great amount of minutia?   Answer Question

Too far away from home.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

This was fairly painless for me. My recruiter was very thorough in explaining exactly what to expect every step of the way and gave me tips on succeeding. I also didn't need to come in for any face to face interviews. I later found out that nearly 50% of the workforce is remote and so this is common. My managers are in different states.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I actually received an offer for more than I asked for so I didn't need to negotiate at all.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with third party hirer, in person interview with potential manager. Hiring involved a somewhat long background check - I highly recommend you have proof (W2) of all former employers, as they'll ask for them, or need them and not ask.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None really, I was happy with what they gave me.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP in February 2011.

Interview

there was a panel interview with 3 managers - it was a common interview with the most common questions. they tested in me in spanish as well. there is a knowledge and drug test to be passed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone Interview from recruiter, then 2nd interview at the local office and another web interview in the works. So far the process is relatively easy yet very lengthy. The managers seem eager to hire the right employee for new projects and they are being selective. They explained the role with many details and are very enthusiastic about the position advertised.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

The manager was not very versed in the requirements of the job or being able to yell me what I would be doing. They even told me we are setting you up to fail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process went really well yesterday. Today received an email for a 2nd interview at the location to schedule. Recruiter was to the point with the questions. Very thorough and wanted to make sure he was able to get the infomation I was saying.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

There was one in person interview with hiring manager, and two phone interviews with region managers.
    Very relaxed and conversational in the one on one in person interview.
    The phone interviews were focused on specific requirements for the position. They focused on college education and customer service experience
    HR process of interview takes about two weeks

Interview Questions

• Relaxed and conversational interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of wiggle room for negotiations

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. It was standard questions about me and we went over the job. They have to make sure you're a good fit. She seemed to really like me and it went well. She explained that within two weeks I would hear back about a face to face interview.

I did hear back and my interview was scheduled. I felt like the interview went well. They said I would hear back within a week. It is going on four weeks and I haven't heard back.

Hiring managers always seem to be too busy to complete basic tasks. Why wouldn't you tell someone they didn't get the job in a reasonable time frame? What exactly are you doing during your full time schedule? Get to work and be a professional. Do not make someone wait around because of your laziness.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review. We are would love to escalate to our respective teams to improve our ongoing recruitment processes. Please reach out to adp_talent_community@adp.com with more details if... More