ADP Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days I was contacted via email to schedule a phone screening. I was able to schedule the phone screen online. The actual phone screen was very easy and consisted of a review of my resume and maybe one or two STAR questions. The entire screen lasted about 20 minutes. After that I was invited to take 2 online tests: one on proofreading/grammar that was incredibly easy, and a second one that consisted of simulated customer calls, how you would respond to them and a personality test. After that, I was invited by email to interview in person at the Augusta location. I received an email from a recruiter that detailed questions I should prepare answers to. Three people interviewed me. They were very relaxed and I felt I got along with them well personality-wise. However, they didn't ask me a single question that the recruiter asked me to prepare responses for, so, I didn't think I did that well at the interview. But I still received a request for a third phone interview with a director based in Alpharetta. The interview lasted about 30 minutes; it was more STAR interview questions. The same issue, I didn't think I did that well at the phone interview, but they still extended me an offer the next day. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why ADP? Explain a time you received constructive criticism and how you responded to it? Explain a time you were asked to completely change direction from how you normally do things and how you responded to it?   Answer Question

Feb 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights and details into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and welcome you to the ADP team. #WorkHappy

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone screening -basically a recap of your application. They ask if highest level of school and explain the position. But the phone screeners really don’t know the job so you really can ask questions about the position.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview experience. We appreciate your insights and details and welcome you to the ADP team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

Processes starts with simply 30 minute phone screening followed by an online task on the ADP website, followed by an in-person interview, and lastly a brief interview with the hiring manager if the preceding steps went well.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in March 2019.

Interview

30 minutes. Phone interview. Fairly easy and recruiter was very nice and courteous. The typical questions about education , job experience, pay expectations ...and the usual give me a difficult scenario and how you handled it type question.

Interview Questions

• How much education do you have   1 Answer

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview experience. We appreciate your insights and analysis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview Process was several parts long. Initially it was an online assessment, a phone interview, and then an in person interview conducted by two panels back to back. I was emailed a several documents that gave an in-depth explanation of how the interview process was supposed to go. Being a Veteran transitioning out of the service this was the first interview I was offered and I felt very uncomfortable during the interview because it did not go in anyway as was described in the email I was sent. The environment was not exceptionally professional as I thought it would be for a company like ADP and it felt like I was interviewing for Google or Facebook. I felt like I was Robert De Niro in the movie The Intern. I would not recommend this company to any Veterans coming out of a disciplined profession that is the military.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of various questions about my work background and how it relates to the position I am applying for. The majority of the questions were asking situational based on my past work experienced with an emphasis on customer service and team work environment.   1 Answer

Jul 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

There was an initial phone screen. Then there were 2 additional phone interviews with managers in other locations. Finally an offer was made via phone for the position.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jan 14, 2019

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

I did an initial phone screening that consisted of questions on my experience and behavioral questions related to situations in my past or how I would handle situations in the future. I was then prompted to take two assessments, one for grammar and communication. There other was a serious of behavioral questions. After that I was contacted to schedule an in office interview with the team managers. I was informed and updated along the entire process and finally given an offer letter. This was an amazing, comfortable, and interactive experience overall!

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Dec 26, 2018

Thank you for the review of your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

Very comfortable 1 hour interview. Met with Manager in a quiet office, it was basically a casual conversation not an interrogation . Be able to have the ability to joke and have a sense of humor.

Interview Questions

• Describe your idea of leadership.   1 Answer

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Was a pretty typical process. Applied online and was contacted about a week later for an initial phone screen from the Recruiter.

Once that was completed, another recruiter affiliated with the company did a more in depth phone interview asking many behavioral based questions.

Following that interview I was given a grammar and spelling test.

Finally, I was brought in for an interview on site. It was a 3 on 1 interview with two Imp. Managers and the Director. Various questions regarding behavioral questions and getting to know one another. It was a good mix of questions and conversation.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 24, 2018

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Interview

I received an email confirmation of the individual that would be interviewing me. However, when I got there, it was actually a group onterview. Other companies I have interviewed with have specifically stated whether there would be multiple interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that you fee would be beneficial to this role?   Answer Question

Sep 24, 2018