ALDI Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,821 of over 2.8K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

ALDI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Straightforward, regular interview. Easy process with applying online, the application was easy to complete and got a call back in the time frame they promised. The interview was one of the best I think I’ve had. I wasn’t too nervous, and it was a nice casual conversation!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    5 Answers
10 people found this interview helpful

ALDI

Application

I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Met at the career fair, had a virtual interview, then invited to an office for the final interview day (interviewed with 3 employees then). I was there with several other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI (Batavia, IL)

Interview

Phone interview, completed on-line assessments, interview with human resources personnel. Not sure what they are looking for as they are continually hiring for the buying assistant position. Frankly, it seems they should look at the competence of their HR staff since it seems they aren't selecting the best candidates since they can't maintain employees.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a stressful work situation and how you handled it.
2 people found this interview helpful

ALDI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Show up to the open house-- no one seems to dress beyond pajamas-- get a tour, and then speak to a totally disinterested and post grad power-trip manager. Very hostile and judgmental. She definitely didn't know how to interact with people, so don't expect good management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ALDI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Hiring process was good but lengthy. I don't appreciate the wait. It took my 2 months entirely to even meet someone and then I was rejected. I didn't receive an email or call but just got updated on the candidate portal.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about myself and also some scenario type questions

ALDI

Application

I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Online interview with three questions, had to record answers via video. Easy to use and very quick, basic questions about skill set. Use experiences from past jobs if you have any

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

Two step interview with the final one on site. The final interview is a day at Aldi site with the VP’s conducting the interviews. The process is interesting as Aldi pays for your whole trip to the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ALDI

Application

I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Was not too bad pretty basic interview ask questions that are common such as how do you deal with hardship etc. I did not however go to the next stage and among my peers who interviewed I also couldn’t find anyone else that had also gotten to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • What is one example where you dealt with an unexpected situation.

ALDI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Difficult but also very informative! I think that the interviewer did a great job. The questions I was asked had depth to them and asked a lot about who I was and wanted to achieve.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ALDI

Application

I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

I filled out an online application and was called a few days after to schedule an interview. Due to COVID, I was only required to interview with the current store manager. I attended my interview and began working the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What does your availability look like?

ALDI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI

Interview

Medicals and interviews. Was sent to the doctors to complete a full physical, I think to make sure you have no prior injuries that can be used against the company. Interview process was good, once the formal interview was passed, then had an informal “get to know you” with the manager as they showed me around the store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,821 Interviews