ALDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Aurora, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Great process, very positive experience. ALDI really cares about culture, and you fitting into it. Questions will not be as technical, very personality based. Be honest, ALDI is very transparent and appreciates honesty.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had too much to do in too little time   4 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Waxahachie, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick, and honestly we just talked about my personal life and what I do outside of work. I had two interviews, the first one with the DM in which the talking occurred and the second one with the Store Manager of the store at which I would be working. The second interview consisted of mainly a tour of the store which was when I was pretty sure I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ALDI?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

First began with an outside hiring group who tells you about the company and position. They then tell you to visit the store to see if this is something you would like to do.

Once you decide it's the job for you they bring you in for an interview in which there are multiple people vying for 2 slots.

Immediately after the interview they have you take a math test and a personality quiz. They tell you they will contact you if you have the position.

Interview Questions

• It's Christmas time and an employees drawer keeps coming up short repetitively what do you do?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Few interviews with DM's. All they ask is about stealing like you are an idiot. You will basically be asked questions about past experience and how fast can you work. Pretty straight forward interview. Just say you like working fast and you will get the job, that's all they care about.

Interview Questions

• Have to ever stolen anything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I interviewed at ALDI (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Came to the store to meet the recruiter, waited for my turn to be call, finally got called and it was more like a conversation because we weren't even sitting down, he just told that he is just collecting application, he will get back to me after he reviewed it.

Interview Questions

• What's your flexibility like? Can you work 6am and do you have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I applied it at Aldi recruitment event, and after about one week, I received a call for an interview. Meet up with a HR personnel at one of their store location. It was a one on one interview but the Lady who interview me seems a little bit rush, what she told me is she have about 20 more other candidates need to be interviewed at the same day

Interview Questions

• They can't offer me the position by the time I applied , but they do offer me another position   Answer Question

They can't offer me the position I want

Anonymous Employee in South Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ALDI (South Elgin, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Five in person interviews, First was a phone interview with District Manager, Then in person with this District Manager. Then I had two interviews with Store General Managers. The with another District Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ALDI (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

I got an application in store because ALDI does not do online applications. I got a call from the District Manager and then came to the store a few days later for the interview. The interview had basic questions and I was hired on the spot. I went to get my drug test the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would your current managers/employees miss you if you got this job at ALDI?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ALDI in May 2017.

Interview

Brought resume and application to a job fair where I met a regional manager. Just a quick intro and confirmation which location I was applying for and my availability. The next day the store manager called and scheduled a walk thru. I met with him and about an hour after I left the district manager scheduled an interview. He inquired about my employment history, and asked if I had any questions about the position. He asked me what I thought an opening shift entailed and what the company expected of its employees. He then hired me, pending a drug test and background check. I filled out a bunch of paperwork, went to take the drug test, and a few days later received confirmation that I could start the following week.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Three interviews, pretty intemidating, a bit more tedious since they are trying to find the perfect fit for the job.
    It wasnt too horrible, the process was simple.
    Im having to write more because theirs is a 30 word minimum...but it honestly wasnt too bad.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like aldi? Why is aldi different than others? Why would people shop at aldi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALDI (Conroe, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

you must present at the job fair to meet hiring manager/district manager in order to get hired. simple and reasonable questions were asked. hired within 3 weeks. Lots of people walk in on daily basis to submit application, but they are not aware store manager does not make the hiring. they have to come to the job fair.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Aldi, why would you want to work for Aldi   Answer Question