KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Advance Auto Parts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts

Interview

Interview was easy and anyone have little preparation they can clear and and there was Three ROUNDS of interview. and I can say that interview was not that much tough.

Interview Questions
  • Related to Previous experience of work
    1 Answer

Advance Auto Parts

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts

Interview

Great experience managers wee very nice and very nice associates. One interview over the phone and second interview with the store manager. It is a great place to work they

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in Sep 2022

Interview

It was good but they never answered I’d I got the job or not how unprofessional this is they should call or email you a rejection letter or something . I know they probably have a lot to do but it takes two seconds

Interview Questions
  • Where did you work before. ? Ok cool I’ll send you an offer letter. Never heard back after offer

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts

Interview

Pretty straightforward, minimal turnaround time. Prior experience with car parts will definitely put you at an advantage, however it is more retail based than car mechanics based. The company does have an unreal turnover rate however, so don't expect too much friction when it comes to hiring you.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever sold car parts before?

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts

Interview

The interview was smooth and the questions were straightforward. Great benefits, however, there is a lack of leadership direction. Executive leadership was in attendance and made the atmosphere comfortable and inviting.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give us an example of a time you have to get creative when solving a task?
1 person found this interview helpful

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts

Interview

Required a lot just to not receive an offer. Offers a pleasant interview. Has a excel test. Two people on an interview. Wish I got the offer. Has to be a better opportunity. Everything works out in Gods plans

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Advance Auto Parts

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in Jul 2022

Interview

I want to draw your attention towards the arrogant behaviour of Interviewer. I have 10 years of experience and I have given and taken 100s of interviews in my 10 years of job. But I never came across that much arrogant interviewer in my professional life. I don't know at what level she is working in Advanced Auto Part, she shouldn't use that unprofessional and arrogant tone. She was continuously interrupting me, not letting me speak and this is not the way to conduct an interview. There was no professionalism in conducting the interview from her side, which I expect from an interviewer of a reputed organisation like Advance Auto Parts. Moreover, the interview slot was 1 hour and she was in a hurry all the time. She wasn't ready to listen to descriptive answers of her questions. If I had got selected and she was my manager, I could have resigned on the very first day of my job. I don't know, if this is the professionalism and behaviour of Advance Auto Parts management, then in my life I will never think about giving an interview in Advance Auto Parts.

Interview Questions
  • Asked Mostly about MVC. She doesn’t know how to frame questions and ask to candidates

Anonymous Employee in Chester, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Chester, SC) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward with one Technical round and followed by a HR round once we complete and qualify the online exam. The team was very friendly and happy to help with the doubts. I had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction. About the projects done in course period . technical questions about streaming and cloud services.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Hyderābād) in Jun 2022

Interview

typical recruiter questions, behavioral in nature then on to the VPO. Vice Pres of Ops then calls , tells about himself then has you walk through your resume and looking for transferable traits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Hyderābād)

Interview

it was short and easy and quick. not a hard interview. there is nothing more to say. I haven't met the minimum word count so I am stretching this out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews

Advance Auto Parts Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Advance Auto Parts as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.26 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for General Manager and Delivery Driver rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Parts Pro and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Advance Auto Parts takes an average of 16 days when considering 480 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Parts Pro had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Advance Auto Parts according to 480 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.34%