Aflac Content Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview initially, which went through fairly typical questions, such as "Why are you interested in working for Aflac?" and "Tell us about a time when you encountered a conflict and how you handled it." Then a few more specific to instructional design. I was contacted shortly thereafter for a face to face interview, during which time I was given a tour of the facilities and told of the plans for the interior design and focus of the training. Upon meeting the CLO, I was given the overview of the plans for the future, given opportunity to ask questions and driven back to the main facility. At no time during this entire process was I asked a single interview question. There was no further contact from this company or its representatives until I saw an advertisement for a similar position SIX weeks later. I inquired as to the final outcome and was told the position had been filled from the inside just this last Friday. (I was told there were three positions open during the interview). Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise - If they are that unprofessional in their interview process, it is doubtful I would have enjoyed working there. This is the only Fortune 500 company I have ever interviewed with that has not called to let you know a selection was made.

Interview Questions

• We don't really have any questions for you, is there anything more you'd like to ask us? (at panel interview)   2 Answers