KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Altria Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 457 of over 457 interviews

Recruiter6%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Altria

Application

I interviewed at Altria

Interview

It was regular one on one interview, not much crazy. First one was phone screen, then a technical round & then hr round. It was seamless & folks were helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and some technical questions?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Altria

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altria in May 2022

Interview

Efficient, friendly process but difficult interview. Focus on intelligence and talent over experience or resume fluff. Be prepared to prove hard skills under pressure. If you go in thinking it'll be easy because it's a big company with deep pockets in an unpopular industry you will fail the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Altria

Application

I interviewed at Altria

Interview

The interviewers asked questions and required SCAR formatted response. Situation, Challenge, Action, Response. They asked questions around teamwork, planning, and problem solving. They also gave time to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working at a tobacco company

Altria

Application

I interviewed at Altria

Interview

Normal standard questions that regarded why you wanted the position, thoughts on the work and things about yourself. Interviewers had a friendly disposition and it was easy to keep engaged.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altria

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Altria in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied through a college recruiter. Then I was asked to do an online Interview through HireView. If you make it to the next round, it is an in-person 2 to 1 interview (asks behavioral Q's & role play scenario; very relaxed and comfortable environment)

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you led a group decision? When is a time you had to deal with a conflict at a work place and how did you deal with it?

Altria

Application

I interviewed at Altria

Interview

I met an Altria employee at a career fair. They gave me information about the internship and asked a few questions. The employee was engaging and seemed interested to learn more about me and my background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altria

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Altria in Jan 2022

Interview

1. Digital Interview (can be taken anytime, anywhere) 2. Panel Interview by 2 Division Managers 3. Day in the Filed (Go to a store and answer questions based on a scenario)

Interview Questions
  • Based behavior questions. Make sure to answer in STAR method
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I interviewed at Altria (Richmond, VA)

Interview

The interview process was 3 steps, phone interview, in person 1 on 1, and panel interview. I dont know what else to say about the process to achieve the 30 word min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Altria (San Leandro, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. Took about 30-40 mins. Asked about past projects and challenges as well. Asked about past project that had to do with finding a unique solution to a problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Altria (Birmingham, AL) in Jan 2022

Interview

Asked basic questions about work history and my knowledge of tobacco products. They use an outside firm to screen candidates, so don't be surprised if you have tons of experience and don't get passed on to a real interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 457 Interviews

Altria Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Altria as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.26 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Territory Sales Manager and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Summer Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Altria takes an average of 24 days when considering 504 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Summer Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Altria according to 504 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 26.18%