Altria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altria Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

3.4

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

First round - behavioral. Second round - case study and more behavioral questions. You must pretend you are consulting a store owner. Last round - Day in the field, basically shadowing employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you used outside data to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

I did just the phone interview where they asked basic questions like me about yourself, tell me a situation where I had a leadership role and how I handled that position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

There is three rounds, the first is a phone call, then a panel interview and lastly a "day in the life" type round. The phone interview was a quick conversation, mostly behavioral questions. The second round was the panel interview. They give you a very ambiguous case that you have 20 minutes to review and create a business plan for.

TSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altria (Columbia, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online on their web portal, Unit Manager called me for screening interview. After that I received call for panel interview. If panel interview went well they will call for a day in market.

Interview Questions

• Tell me situation when you had conflict with your boss using STAR.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

“tell me about yourself”

Tell us about a time that you had to solve a challenging problem. What did you do?

Describe a situation where you didn't accomplish the goal you had set for yourself.

Explain how you used leverage in group project at school.

Sales & Marketing Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

40 minutes phone interview with recruiter and mostly are behavioral but closely related to the position that you apply, so make sure you know in depth about what position you apply.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult data that you have ever analyzed?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I am currently interviewing right now. I completed the Phone Screening Interview (10/5/2017). If I get selected to move forward I will do a panel interview. If I get selected after that I will be selected to a day in the life interview.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that would prepare you for the tsm role?
      Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manager and explain to me why you think you were right?
      Tell me about a time you analyzed data in order to come to a decision?
      In your previous experience in consulting what did you think was a strength about being a consultant and what was a weakness.   Answer Question

Summer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altria (Storrs, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

3 round interview process. The first round was spent speaking with employees who had gone through the internship and accepted full time offers. Mostly behavioral based questions with some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to advise a vendor incorrectly how would you correct this mistake?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria in September 2017.

Interview

They are very nice people. The first part of the interview was a phone call interview. It lasts about 45 min and they ask you behavioral based questions and application questions. Then the second round is a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a difficult person? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

So far so good going through the process as we speak. I did phone interview, now patiently waiting to see if i get a call back. Hopefully I do. I really want this job.