Altria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altria Interview Questions

Interviews at Altria

3.3

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

HR and hiring managers were friendly and helpful. Had an initial phone screening with HR, then phone interview with the team's managements. Then a department panel interview. They were open with role expectations and asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview. Not very tough questions just trying to get to know you. easy questions. be yourself. really nice interviewers. don't care about previous work experience as long as you can show some type of leadership role u held

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2020.

Interview

I received an interview opportunity to complete a viedo interview. Very easy and I passed to round 2 for a panel interview. This was mainly basic behaivioral based, and in my mind a huge waste iof time. Listen company - everyone has a time when we all did this, or experienced this. This is fine for out-of-college kids, but for expertised candidates, enough.

The case interview was easy as well. You were only given 10 minutes to look over the case and sell a product, plain and simple. Listen gang - I've trained 50 sales associates in a prior managerial role selling $95 bottles of moisturizer ($480k a year in products - Selling $1.48 pack of cigarettes to a gas station doesn't take a genious.

Don't waste your time with this company. They've drug me through 2 of these interviewing processes in 9 months and apparently they don't understand a resume.

STAY FAR AWAY and don't waste your 4 weeks.

Pease read the current employee reviews. I can now see why they waste peoples time.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you were given constructive criticism.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was easy screen questions, second was behavioral questions, third was a case study. It depends cass by case, but sometimes you can reach out to your recruiter for help on the process

Retail Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Filled application online, first interview on phone with the recruiter, second inteview with three panel , third interview a day in the field with sales manager. Now waiting for a decision.

Retail Service Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altria (San Antonio, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Second phone/video panel interview with 3 employees-STAR format. Third was a day in the field with 3 employees. The final interview, you are told, is to see if you like the job. However, it felt like I was trying to join clique or a sorority. Process was not difficult, just very strange.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with people who have different personalities?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Bloomington, IN) in November 2019.

Interview

There was an initial behavioral interview before the final round interview which was case based. The behavioral interview wasn't too bad, just basic interview questions. The case interview was very difficult. You were only given 10 minutes to look over the case. I would recommend looking online at how to prepare for this interview as there are tips online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past sales experiences   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

Very smooth and friendly. Overall a great interactive experience, interviewers were great it was fun and easy going. There was a case at the end to solve which wasn’t that hard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at my college campus career center. It was fairly relaxed, and a casual 2-on-1 process. The interviewers were not intimidating and easy to talk to, but at times seemed disinterested in my responses. The overall process lasted about 20 minutes.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria in September 2019.

Interview

Good interview with two workers from the company. Was not hard at all. One of the workers was asking questions about my resume and experiences. The other joined in at the end and asked more behavioral questions. "What was a time where..."