Amazon Lab126 Software Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Development Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Amazon Lab126 Software Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Lab126

4.0

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Two sessions with System Design. The rest of the questions were based on the Amazon Leadership Principals (many sources online with details about these questions). Plus had to submit a written essay before the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a situation when you took a risk and it didn’t work out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Long and exhausting, six week process. I can't share particulars due to an NDA. Amazon, to their credit, asks for writing samples about past work. Coding during the interview of course. Not too bad for a manager level, but they weren't very clear on what they expected for coding skills.

Manager, Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I first had two phone interviews with the company, which were very friendly. They were trying to find out what I was interested in doing and see if I might be a fit for one of their positions. After they decided I was a good fit, they invited me to come in onsite.

The onsite was also very good, albeit a compacted schedule of 6 back-to-back 45-minute long interviews. They asked me some technical questions on coding and lots of situation-behavioral questions. Everyone was very nice and professional throughout

Interview Questions

• How do handle an employee who is not delivering what they committed to?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize tasks for your team?   Answer Question