Amazon Lab126 Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 384 of over 384 interviews

Recruiter18%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in Apr 2021

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out to me over LinkedIn. Had exploratory calls with 3 teams, because my background was wide enough to be a potential fit for all of them. Had a first-round phone-screen. Worked on a fairly-easy leetcode-style problem. Admittedly, the implementation wasn't production-quality, given that we only had like 20 minutes to write code. So I decided to re-work the problem the next morning, and made a perfectly working implementation. Still got the corporate brush-off note a few days later. That folks, is what I call BS. Stay away from these guys. They only want perfect code on the first go. If only they practiced that in their everyday coding, their products would be much better.

Interview Questions
  • Determine if a string containing block-delimiters "([{<>}])" is balanced. In this case, it is.
    1 Answer

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in Apr 2021

Interview

30 mins about process and my own goals. sent email to set up a time for interview. was on phone for first interview. interview was wrapped up quickly and simple questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals in this position?

Amazon Lab126

Application

I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

After initial contact with Amazon recruiter, was asked to fill out an online application and then was ghosted with no response. Ten more words are need in my response so done.

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in Mar 2021

Interview

Online Coding assessment - The difficulty was average. Questions were embedded related and fairly straightforward. Try to cover as many test cases, that's difficult as only a few are visible.

Interview Questions
  • Programming questions based on hex network data, big endian little endian
1 person found this interview helpful

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was: 1) Recruiter phone call 2) First phone screen by 2 members of the team 3) Onsite interview (virtual during covid) They got back to me within 5 days with their final answer

Interview Questions
  • 1) Phone screen - 1 hr interview was 45 min leadership skills and 15 minutes technical 2) Onsite was 4 rounds a) Leadership skills + test strategies + 2 coding questions. I completed one and told the approach of the second one. They were satisfied. b) Bar raiser: Was only based on leadership skills c) Test strategies (write test scenario, troubleshoot) + 1 code challenge + leadership skills d) Hiring manager: It was a conversation about the role, why I'm looking to change + leadership skills Overall it was not difficult. But the feedback I got was - I was good in tech skills but they expected better answers for leadership skills. I should have prepped that some more. Otherwise the interviewers were courteous, asked if I needed a few minutes break before my interview.

Amazon Lab126

Application

I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

Quick phone screen followed by a phone interview and a virtual panel interview. Then I added some words to my review of the interview process so that I may continue to be allowed to use this awful website please.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what makes you interested in the position.

Amazon Lab126

Application

I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

Intense. Know the Amazon values and relate them to what you've accomplished. Read the reviews about the process and the company culture. Due to confidentiality, I spent the entire day in a windowless conference room while my interviews came in and out.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers were assigned different competencies to assess and they ask detailed experience and technical questions.

Amazon Lab126

Application

I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

Took about a month to get from a recruiter to a phone interview, which included several stages with different team members. Didn't get past the second phone interview with a supervisor, was told that it wasn't a match. Questions were about how one deals with a variety of troubleshooting and obstacles on day to day basis.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of an issue that you need to troubleshoot for and how you would go about doing that.

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

Very professional and friendly. asked Multiple Hardware Design, circuit diagram. 2 behavioral interviews. Enjoyed the interview process. Recruiter was very responsive and got back to me a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied in November and then got a final round interview in late-February. Went directly from resume review to the final round. Typical Amazon interview: 2 back-to-back 45 min interviews, one behavioral section and one technical. Asked questions completely different than outlined in the job description, almost seemed like the interview was for a different position but the interviewers dodged the question when I brought it up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 384 Interviews