CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,220 Interview Reviews

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

First there was a phone call with the recruiter/HR person then an in person interview with 2 current employees. I found the interview process thorough and it also had many elements of two way communication in which I was able to ask questions and clarify the job and my experience as it relates to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you overcame a challenging situation.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Applied for a position that I was not necessarily qualified 100% and went through 2 phone interviews. Then invited onsite to interview with senior management and VPs.

Was referred for another position and offered a job after 1 interview (with 2 people on the phone).

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

HR phone screening to see if a good candidate; after that was invited to meet onsite: first was greeted by HR and they reviewed the benefits offered by CGI; then i met with 1-3 managers who i'd be working closely with (director/team leads); verbal offer was made later that day

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Albany, NY).

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter about 2 days after I applied online. Set up an interview for within a week. The interview was very comfortable with 2 staff members. I heard back with an offer than evening.

Interview Questions

• If I had any knowledge regarding HUD and section 8 housing.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter about the position and decided a phone interview would be set up by a coordinator. (Great!) The coordinator sent an email the next day with a set interview date/time. No discussion about agreeable options. It was changed and confirmed by email. Early in the morning on the day of the interview, the coordinator updated the calendar invite with the word "Cancelled" added to the front and no other changes. I had to reach out to find out what happened. The cancellation was confirmed by email with no acknowledgement of how poorly it was handled.

Entry Level SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

applied through employee referral, had a Skype interview after 1 week , the employee asked some basic questions in SQL, it went for 15 odd minutes and got feedback in 2 days

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Sacramento, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First, I applied using the internet, at indeed, then one of the representative has contacted me and asked me if which location I am interested and I told my interest through the email. after several weeks he send me an email for an interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Interviewed on a University campus with a current employee and was asked back for an interview about two weeks later in their main office where I talked with two employees and the HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Name one difficulty you encountered and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brought on-site to interview for 3 hours; interviewed in a group by a panel while being fed lunch and then individually with two different employees; was also given a tour of the facility and discussed employee benefits. Very informative experience-got a good feel for company culture and day-to-day operations

Interview Questions

• If you are trying to judge if a closed barrel is above or below half-full of water without a measuring tool, what do you do?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview round, and after that I was scheduled for an in person interview. So I went in and talked to two interviewers, one after another at their office.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Great interview with HR person. Technical interview was a little harder but productive. Discussing the different programming languages and main concepts that guide them. All in all it was a great experience.