CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,331 Interview Reviews

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

First there was a phone call with the recruiter/HR person then an in person interview with 2 current employees. I found the interview process thorough and it also had many elements of two way communication in which I was able to ask questions and clarify the job and my experience as it relates to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you overcame a challenging situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Two part interview. First one was technical with basic java-related questions, a programming code problem to solve. And the second was more behavioral like questions about resume, background, what i was interested in.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

First off I was scheduled on a certain day and then the company emailed me saying they made a mistake and I needed to come in the next week. During the interview my interviewer showed up late and I had to reschedule. The overall experience was very poor. The disorganization in the interview process can only lead to show how the working conditions may be.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

CGI visited our campus during placements(2017-2018) at IIT BHU.
    Round 1 - Aptitude and 2 simple coding questions on amcat.
    Round 2 - Technical round - Intervier asked me to tell me about myself. Interviewer was not confident he was unable to talk to me properly and kept looking at my resume but didn't asked anything from it and he even kept reading my amcat answer hardcopy. After that he asked me to give real life example of polymorphism and real life example of dynamic programming and I answered them correctly.
    Round 3 -HR round . No call for hr round :(.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Received a call within a week of applying, and had two follow up interviews. The interview panel consisted of 3 people, that took a bad and good cop approach. The questions were general questions everyone asks. I was familiar with the setup.

Entry Level Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Paid expenses for travel/lodge, free lunch, can have a long presentation on company, benefits, and values, and wonderful staff who are eager to discuss jobs, careers, and advice. Don't hesitate to ask them questions!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage school and work, and is it ever stressful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

I reached out to Cgi at a university career fair. From there I was selected for on campus interviews, passed that to an on site interview on cgi's campus. The on site interview is an all day affair. Didn't get the job, have been through interview process twice. Both times they are not incredibly forthcoming as to why you didn't receive the position, but the process itself is fine enough.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The process was easy and very simple. I got recruited as a senior on campus and within a week was asked to come in for an interview. The interview process was simple as well

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

2 hours on-site. One hour of technical questions with a good amount of whiteboarding. Some simple algorithm questions as well as some database and class design questions. The second hour was more personality-based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went quick. Applied during a college career fair, and was then contacted the next day. First phase is a on campus interview. Second was an onsite interview/Info sessions. You interview with three employees back to back which was tiring. You need to know basic technical terms.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

HR phone screening to see if a good candidate; after that was invited to meet onsite: first was greeted by HR and they reviewed the benefits offered by CGI; then i met with 1-3 managers who i'd be working closely with (director/team leads); verbal offer was made later that day