CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,909 Interview Reviews

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process was good. The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees and It took 3 weeks for the offer to be released. The first 2 rounds of the interview over the phone and the final round is a skype / inperson interview.

Interview Questions

• Current projects and experience on the role they are looking for   Answer Question

Jr. Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CGI (Arlington, VA) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online. Was reached out to by a recruiter. We had an initial phone screening that consisted of a behavioral interview. Questions were your average HR questions. The second interview was more technical and was with the leader of the team I was applying to, rather than the recruiter, so it was a little more intense.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

I was contacted to interview after applying for the position. I was called in to do a behavioral interview for about 30 minutes. About two weeks later, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Describe where you see yourself in 10 years.   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to do business analysis in a consulting company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Applied through university. Interviewer was not attentive-- he even pulled out his phone and began texting in the middle of my answer. He had a very thick accent, so I had to keep asking him to repeat himself. He ended up getting a little flustered. He was very unprepared and seemed not to know what questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Campus recruiting from VCU (feb 2020). I met with a table at school, one person checked out my resume and if it met his standards, moved me to have an on campus interview. Next was an onsite interview. The interview was very relaxed and the recruiter enjoyed casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a group of people   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Before the interview, every other day, I received emails requesting confirmation.
    That supposed to be a first rang interview over WebEx.
    But the moment of the actual interview, no one joined to WebEx session.
    I was disappointed. That was so rude from their side and unprofessional.
    I would never work for this company!

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

A very short white problem followed by general discussion of previous experience afterwards. It was very conversational. There a few people on the phone and a few people in person.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

One on campus interview and then an in person interview in Belton. There were over a dozen of us interviewing for the position. The on campus interview focused mainly on questions about yourself while the in person was more evenly balanced.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2020.

Interview

Briefly talked about my resume and my experience. Then went on and talked about basic programming concepts. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and the interview lasted about 30 minutes or so. Overall, a very straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 components of OOP?   1 Answer

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in-person interview day. That day consisted of three separate interviews. One personality base and two technical. There was some white boarding problem solving, interpreting printed out code (they had the same code written in C++, Python, and I think Java; they let you pick which language). There were multiple opportunities to learn more about the company and we had lunch with current employees. Very good process.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through this program and tell me what is happening at each step? (pointers where involved)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CGI (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2020.

Interview

I was asked very basic questions initially then asked to give pseudocode for a potential project. The project was fairly general and able to be answered in multiple ways. Seemed to just want confirmation that I knew what I was doing.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on recently and can you describe them?   Answer Question