CGI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,184 of over 2.2K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

There was two round of interview with problem solving and technical round. There after Manager round on more technical and previous experience. HR round was just to discuss about salary.

Interview Questions
  • About ITIL Knowledge with problem solving ability
    Answer Question

CGI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Was good. It was on campus placement in my final year. Interviewer focused on basics in various subjects and a few puzzles. Ece questions since I belonged to it. Also basic C program logics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at CGI (Hyderābād)

Interview

Two technical and one managerial round. Not so difficult. Manager explained the project and promised the offer. The next step would documents submission and offer. But later they informed like we kept your profile on hold due to high package side. You shouldn't promise offer if you do not wante to give.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Very long and didn't release offer on time. First was technical round and then manager round again tech round with client. Before releasing offer one more tech round. There were multiple calls and even follow ups but no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Le processus peut être long en fonction de la disponibilité des rh mais ils sont sympathiques, et donnent des conseils. C'est une expérience que j'ai appréciée, même si je n'ai pas eu le poste

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at CGI (New Delhi)

Interview

Cleared online assessment test after which HR called me and told that I'll be having technical interview after 2 days but none of them called even after multiple follow-ups. After one month I was called again by another HR and I've been told due to low requirements in Project the interview was not scheduled. She told I'll be having a technical interview with another project but as expected no invite was sent and none replied for Text/ mails . If you are not selecting the candidates, atleast have the decency to reply to their Text/ queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Montreal, QC) in Jun 2021

Interview

After applying I got a call from HR, next step was to complete technical test online, after that I needed to schedule the interview. Interview was all about behavioral question that how would you handle the customer and why you want to apply for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your educational background and your professional work experience
  • If some customer is pushing you and he is very angry on you and asking for immediate assistance how will you handle that customer?
  • If some customer is very happy with your service and asking you some personal questions and wasting your time how will you handle that customer?
  • What will you do if you get a call at 4.23pm and your shift is ending at 4.30?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Bristol, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone calls with a recruiter and then their hiring manager. Followed by initial phone interview and a second skills based meeting. Was provided a Generic Spec for an EA then suddenly plot twisted to a different spec. The argument is that "they have lots of roles and find the best fit" except the recruiting manager directly said "we don't customise roles to individuals." Your mileage may vary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Pure Casteism and Racism at the top management. 1. The HR contacted me for immediate hiring and initial screening with an interview slot. 2. First round with a Project Manager, a SAS person, not a SAS Admin - friendly and harmonious discussion. 3. Second round was supposed to be with the client/Onsite but was set with the Director/Portfolio Manager and the Project Manager without proper information to me. The 30 mins slot dragged for 1 hour and call got disconnected. Another 15 mins of slot was scheduled for later time to finish this. In a short while I informed the HR that I am not interested in proceeding further with that. Reasons - On the first sight of mine with Beard and long hair, the director's question was "What is your last name?" though it is very clearly written in the resume. On answering that, he said, that is not a last name (Thamizhans' do not follow last name concept) - No SAS Admin at all in the panel and inability of the panel to understand anything that I describe about SAS Administration - The meanness and aggressiveness from the so called Director with spontaneous agenda prepared for cornering me to say "No, I don't know that" on seeing my appearance and that discussion on last name part - "I do not care about what leadership skills or attitude you have. We want someone to take up everything from where our last resource dropped off right at the first day." - One of his statements.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is the latest patch released by SAS? 2. Why are you not updated with the latest informations? 3. Why do you need 3 weeks to get in the flow with your job? Why not jump into the action immediately? 4. What do you want this job with CGI? 5. Why did you not check our website rather than asking your friends? (None from SAS Development or SAS Admin or Behavioral or Managerial side)

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

culture d'entreprise forte, personnel sympa, questions techniques niveau moyen , recruteurs très appréciées, multiples opportunités de carrières, Travailler sur des projets qui comptent, Bonne relation avec le management, projets variés, Bon environnement de travail, salariés contents, direction compétente et à l'écoute, Une équipe solidaire

Interview Questions
  • présentation, salaire, motivations, poste et projet professionnel
1 person found this interview helpful