Cabela's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 294 of over 294 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

Basic interview that covered past employment, as well as the goals that you wish to obtain while working for Cabela’s. Overall, the entire process took less than 30 minutes and went as smooth as can be expected.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with fishing?
    Answer Question

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

Very short interview. Everyone was nice and only asked be basic questions such as education, transportation, and salary. They explained to me about their credit card and the importance of pushing that card.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have reliable transportation to the facility.

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

Very comprehensive interview with very respectful staff. No complaints at all. Very professional and a good environment. Clean work space once employed and knowledgeable lead mechanics. Not sure if the manager still works the did my interview but Phil was a great person to do the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions about previous jobs and how you did in a certain situation.

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

Shortly no call back. I think it was rushed and very busy but short. The hiring manager never called me back. I had to follow up but no one dido. I would recommend getting the email of the representative

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

Pretty basic/general questions to assess skills. Similar to any job interview. A lot of situational questions. The interview was laid back and friendly. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. Describe a time when you made a mistake and had to fix it. etc.

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's (Allen, TX)

Interview

Short, friendly and easy Applied online and got a response in about a week. Arrived for interview and waited around for around half an hour for interviewer Interview consisted of basic questions Was required to get a drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cabela's

Application

I interviewed at Cabela's

Interview

During the time was given position with no interview since manager asked me if I wanted it. No one else applied for the position and manager thought I would be perfect for the position, so I applied for it and was given the position.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions to what would make you a good candidate for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cabela's (Lacey, WA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online for multiple positions, got a call about a week and a half later from the manager asking to set up an interview. We set up a time, I got there and it was her and another person interviewing me. I asked what position they were interviewing me for and they said all of them. I was nervous at first but the interview was alike like a conversation vs a proper interview and they weren’t intimidating. I had only applied to part time since only REALLY qualified people or current employees tend to get the full time positions (full time positions are VERY rare in retail). They loved me so much they offered me a full time position (of course it was up to me to accept it or not) and said if I didn’t want full time I could have the part time position. They said that they loved my energy and upbeat personality, saw a leader in me and could tell that I really wanted to work at Cabelas/ an outdoor store versus other people who are just working there for the paycheck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cabela's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's in Sep 2020

Interview

Super quick and personable. The manager interviewing me didn’t feel the need to ask generic questions, instead asking me for real life examples and scenarios that I could apply to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's (Richfield, WI) in Mar 2020

Interview

You go into an office where the clothing manager and one clothing lead will interview you. They’ll ask about what you do in your free time and ask about why you chose cabelas. They’ll also ask about if you’re going to school or something.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time of conflict you had and what did you do to resolve it? What was a time of difficulty you had to overcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Interviews