Capital Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 474 of over 474 interviews

Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Capital Group

Application

I interviewed at Capital Group

Interview

initial call with HR, follow up with application, and final interview with 3 employees back to back. questions were mostly behavioral, and no technical questions for IT position. everyone was extremely kind and questions were manageable! be sure to practice and know how to answer common questions like facing problems, working in a team, taking initiative, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you succeeded and others did not.
    Answer Question

Capital Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital Group

Interview

Total disregard for the candidate, lack of follow up and commitment to what has been discussed. Was contacted by a talent acquisition manager for an ESG healthcare analyst role. Was prompted to send my CV quickly as she had a meeting next morning and she'd get back to me that day. Then silence for a week; until I contacted her to enquire about the outcome of the meeting, I didn't get a response. She then passed me on to another talent acquisition manager with the same result, no communication for 2 weeks, only when I reached out to them I got a response. In an email she even changed my name! Therefore, I wouldn't work for an organisation that treats candidates this way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

An extremely smooth and timely interview process, especially in a virtual environment. The communication lines were always open and I knew what the next step in the process would be. There was a phone screening with the recruiter, followed by an interview with the hiring manager. The other 6 interviews were folks on the team as well as important stakeholders that you might work with frequently. Each interviewer gave time for questions at the end. I felt the importance of culture and team dynamics through each interview.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions - tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client, something did not go your way during an event, etc.

Capital Group

Application

I interviewed at Capital Group

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. Gave her my availability and got no response for, if I remember correctly, about a week. Reached out to her again and she apologized for not getting back to me. She scheduled me for another phone interview and reassured me that she'd confirm. The day comes and I didn't receive a call. So I called and she seemed to be so surprised. In any case, not the best experience. It felt like my time was not valued.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group in May 2021

Interview

HR reached out via job website, had 2 45 minute interviews. Almost exclusively behavioral "What-if" and describe a time when. Both had a very unstructured sales pitch as a part of them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when something didn't go according to plan and how did you adjust?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital Group (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was weird. They typed the whole time via Zoom. I never spoke with a human. It was a 30 min interview then I was offered the position without them telling me what I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
  • If selected for this position, how would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team, especially since your office will be setup at home and work being done from home?  Also what do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Capital Group (Carmel, IN) in Apr 2021

Interview

Disappointed with the process. HR rep didn't show up for the scheduled video interview. When I sent an email, they were out of the office for the day. The rescheduled call, the HR rep didn't turn on their video camera and didn't apologize or acknowledge that they missed the first interview time, and then didn't pass me through to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I had any issues waiting several weeks until June when they had the next hiring class starting.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital Group (Tucson, AZ) in Apr 2021

Interview

All done via text on zoom almost gave them my information person doing interviews refused a video chat and sounded like they barely spoke English beware this scam almost fell for it myself

Interview Questions
  • Banking information and drivers license photo
  • Where I live exact address and state

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was extremely organized and well planned. Due to the pandemic it took place virtually. I felt like I was still able to interact just as effectively as if it were in person.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to move careers? And why now? Where do you hope to see your career in the next 5 years? 10 years?

Capital Group

Application

I interviewed at Capital Group

Interview

Disappointed by the highly unprofessional HR person who never showed up to the arranged video call. Nor did she reply to my follow-up email asking to reschedule. Never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
  • Much back and forth on the video call time only to now show up....
Viewing 1 - 10 of 474 Interviews