Chevron Finance Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Finance Development Program

Chevron Finance Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

Finance Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron in October 2017.

Interview

One in-person, on-campus interview with 2 recruiters who took turns asking questions while the other took notes. Asked mostly behavioral style questions, but a few technical and industry specific questions were added in about basic finance and accounting concepts. Overall, very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were disappointed in yourself or in your performance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Finance Development Program Interview

Interview

Resume and then selected for the interview. The interview was with the head of the Finance Development Program and it lasted for 30 mins. Mostly behavioral questions and a few technical questions relating to accounting.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (San Ramon, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Multiple phone call interviews from a handful of HR people and program manager. It was a straightforward process and they were very patient and casual during the entire process. Whole process took about 6 weeks from first application to receiving offer

Finance Development Program Interview

Interview

Went very smoothly - friendly people and networked beforehand. Felt like this gave me an advantage

Finance Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Very friendly interviewer. Followed STAR format. Mostly asked about leadership experience, good and bad team experience, what part of finance you want to work in, etc. Overall, be prepared to answer questions about yourself, they want to see if you are a good fit for their company. Have good examples that support why you are a hard worker, etc.