Chevron Finance Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 827 interviews

Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Met them at campus career job fair. Applied through school job board. One on-campus interview with two representatives. Mainly behavioral questions with one technical question. The process took about a month.

Interview Questions
  • If you were the CFO of Chevron, what would keep you up at night?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (San Ramon, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Multiple phone call interviews from a handful of HR people and program manager. It was a straightforward process and they were very patient and casual during the entire process. Whole process took about 6 weeks from first application to receiving offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron in Oct 2017

Interview

One in-person, on-campus interview with 2 recruiters who took turns asking questions while the other took notes. Asked mostly behavioral style questions, but a few technical and industry specific questions were added in about basic finance and accounting concepts. Overall, very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you were disappointed in yourself or in your performance?
1 person found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Went very smoothly - friendly people and networked beforehand. Felt like this gave me an advantage

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Very friendly interviewer. Followed STAR format. Mostly asked about leadership experience, good and bad team experience, what part of finance you want to work in, etc. Overall, be prepared to answer questions about yourself, they want to see if you are a good fit for their company. Have good examples that support why you are a hard worker, etc.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed