Chevron Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 828 of over 828 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The interview was for a summer PGPA position. Specifically, it was within a unit focusing on human rights type issues. The interview was a 3 person panel and involved almost entirely situational/ STAR style interview questions. It was incredibly formal and lacked any sort of conversational quality.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult boss.
    Answer Question

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Thorough and structured interview process. Well balanced questions with a focus on safety as well as relevant industry and functional experience. The process involved an initial phone screen followed by a panel interview and drug and alcohol testing after the final offer.

Interview Questions
  • How have you demonstrated leadership in safety?

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Consisted of two rounds. First round was mainly behavioral to see if I was a good fit. Second round pertained to more technical questions. Overall the interview process was very fair and responsiveness was clear and pain-free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

smooth and understanding. Very friendly, talked straight to the point. Discussed every aspect necessary. Glad to have worked here for past 2 years. Will recommend this company to all dreamers out there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chevron (Cape Town)

Interview

Great. Very professsional. Panel interview. Detailed questions on all aspects. Not just a single interview, multiple. Did take some months to go through the process. Very thorough. A cery pleasant experience indeed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

After talking with the recruiter, I had a one hour panel interview with 4 people including the hiring manager. I was told I would hear something in two weeks. I sent four thank you emails the day after the interview. Almost five weeks later, I’ve been ghosted. I reached out to both the recruiter and the hiring manager, and neither has replied. This is the first time I have been ghosted by a company after participating in a final round interview, and I’m not impressed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Starts with behavioral followed by a second-round case and behavioral. The first interview is a 2 on 1 that lasts about 30- 45 minutes. The second lasts about an hour. It is very important to know what role you are getting into and that how it should affect your future career goals.

Interview Questions
  • What are your past experiences? What do you know about the role?

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The interview process consisted of a round 1 and round 2 as well as round 3. where there was a case study , an interview panel and finally a normal interview where they asked questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Full day process, meeting with peers as well as supervisor and leaders across the facility. Opportunity for a diverse group of people to get to know you and for me to get to know them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how important safety is to you.

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

they invited everyone they were interviewing to a seminar to discuss company benefits. After that, everyone scheduled a time to interview where it was held on campus. Several people at a time were doing interviews and all they really asked was life questions to try to get to know you better

Interview Questions
  • name a time when you went through a hardship in your life and how did you overcome it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 828 Interviews