Cover image for Cleveland Clinic

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 662 of over 662 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Straightforward interview process with standard questions. Nothing too challenging, phone interviews & in person. Great opportunity to get experience here. In person was typical interview questions. Be prepared with resume, why you're a good fit, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this role?
    Answer Question

Cleveland Clinic

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Hiring manager was a joke. He was eating, while interviewing. How unprofessional and rude. Educate those rude folks please. HR screen and then interview with a hiring manager and his folks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

80.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Cleveland Clinic~17787
Join the conversation on

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

I applied online, did a HireVue video interview, got called in for an in person interview and shadowed someone right after. All of this took about a week. They said they would be in contact within 3-5 days for next steps! So far has been a straight forward process. Easy interview questions you'd expect to hear.

Interview Questions
  • How does your background make you qualified for this position?

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

I had an initial brief phone interview with taken acquisition and then an interview with a senior director and then second panel interview with entire team where I was asked multiple questions. Process was pretty smooth and took a few weeks before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions
  • Why’s re you interested in this role and showcase and explain what you did in your previous role.

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Interview was a bit informal but followed a simple format of discussing strengths and weaknesses, past experiences, and a theoretical patient, which asked how I would assess the patient and what exercise I would prescribe.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous role in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

3 total interviews. The first is a phone call with HR. THe second interview was with the department manager. The last interview was with the team (other coordinators, manager, lab techs). The interviews were easy and asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral questions - biggest conflict and how I solved it

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Start with a phone interview with the recruiter and then move to in person where you speak with management and other staff members working on the unit and have a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Tough. Very long and tiring. Did not get an answer back from employer for awhile. Which is weird, since they were desperate for staff. I don’t know why I need to do this just to look at a companies reviews. This is ridiculous.

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Maximum 3 people at interview. They place competancy questions to you as well as asking about your previous experience before telling you about the company and the role, what the benefits are, your salary and if you have any holidays booked.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the role that differs from your previous jobs?

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Wasn't that bad. They just wanted to get to know you, make sure you would fit in the culture, otherwise they'd train you. Had to make sure the hours matched. That you were okay with the schedule and taking orders from the lead. Pay was not very good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 662 Interviews

Cleveland Clinic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cleveland Clinic as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Patient Service Representative and Pcna rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cleveland Clinic takes an average of 31 days when considering 708 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Staff RN roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cleveland Clinic according to 708 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.89%