Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2018

2.7

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview set up via email. Recruiter called at time decided. Asked basic questions like would I be will to provide references and be drug tested. Then set me up with an in person interview with a nurse manager.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Euclid, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

A rehab manager met me and explained the details of the job, salary, what was expected of me if I was hired. Then an OT asked behavioral based questions and gave me a tour of the facility. Pretty basic interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a patient that was very difficult for you to treat and explain how you overcame this.   Answer Question

Global International Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Beachwood, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

After 2 months applied, scheduled a on-person interview in Beachwood. Just 15 min interview, 4 different sub-department in this program, can choose what is the most interested one for you. Every position only admitted 1-2 person.

Interview Questions

• Give you 4-5 minutes to introduce yourself, why this position, why cleveland clinc   Answer Question

Systems Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

After applying online, the interview process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then three in person interviews with leadership. Prior to getting the offer they then asked for five references, all of which were sent a questionnaire and responses were mandatory before the process could move forward.

During the phone interview they asked about a minimum salary, however months later at the end of the process they offered 15% below my minimum salary as well as more expensive benefits and less vacation time. They also refused to negotiate, which was a waste of everyone's time.

PRN PCNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

It was an overall easy interview. They asked to give an example of when I showed leadership, to describe a times I needed help and how did I go about getting help. They asked about if I went to school, and also the expected pay rate. HR was super nice.

RN Telemetry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Panel interview: i had a conference room with 6 members of the department who all asked behavioral questions. Nothing about the actual job. So that helps relieve some stress for you

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult patient?
      If your relief comes late what would you do?
      If a team member is caught by you stealing drugs/meds, what would you do?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online after being referred to the position by an employee. I was contacted by a manager for an interview, then arranged two separate in-person interviews at their main campus location.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you failed, and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

I was contacted very quickly after applying. The person was from HR and asked me questions about my eligibility for work. She told me that that somebody would be contacting me with a technical interview. Two weeks later I had a technical interview. When day before the technical interview I will send unlock data set that I needed do you sas or R for

Interview Questions

• How do you need to clean the data?   1 Answer
    • How do you merge the data? How do you check to see if you merge correctly?   1 Answer
    • How do you compare mean time between observations   Answer Question
    • How do you adjust for baseline measurements?   Answer Question
    • What is the principal investigator wants to look at survival analysis? What model will use?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Phone Interview with Continuous Improvement Specialist. Its nothing but a joke for them! The interviewer wasn't available to interview except after 6pm for few minutes & wasn't prepared or ready! Didn't get any available times & had to interview only at one time slot. Asked a bunch of questions & sent a rejection notification within 12 hours. And if you're not interested in the candidate in the first place & are not gonna give the time to interview properly then god bless the one who ultimately gets hired!! Wasn't expecting this level of un-professionalism from Cleveland Clinic!!

Interview Questions

• How would others describe you, What technical skills you have, What technical skills you dont have, Explain a Problem Solving Project, Explain an Analysis Project.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing & Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job online. About a week later, I was contacted by HR, who asked routine questions regarding the position, as well as several behavioral questions. I was brought in for an interview with the director and manager of digital marketing.

The interview focused on the technical components of the job, and was heavy on background experience, with a focus teamwork. There were several behavioral questions peppered into the fray as well. Overall, they were nice: one stiff and calculated, the other jovial and forthcoming.

When I asked about the position, both struggled to coherently sum up its duty within in 60 seconds.

I was called for a second - final - interview with a panel that consisted of fancy titles. They required I submit 5 references in advance, two of which had to be former managers. If you haven't yet experienced the joy of working with the SkillShare system, buckle up.

The second interview focused on background experiences. Each panel member asked questions related to their specific field. Some of the questions included classics such as "tell me about a time," or "how would you say you." Overall, not bad.

What I found incredibly eye opening was how the marketing account services director explained to the panel that a rock star for the position is someone that thrives in the gray area. This was in response to my question regarding the role and how it interfaces with various departments.

Could be my rigidity and lack of experience working in cross-functional teams nixed me.

Either way, I hope this helps the next person who applies for the role. Don't fret about technical PPC aspects too much. They work with an agency who manages the campaigns and turns the dials. They also have an in-house data science team.

Focus more on your experiences using the STAR approach. Answer before they ask.

Sadly, HR did not have the courtesy to notify me of a decision, even after I reached out to the formerly responsive individual in HR.

This speaks volumes about their hiring practices. Anyone can talk a big game, but true communication fell through at this critical junction. I was just another number in a game where speed matters most. Churn and burn.

Finalists spent a lot of time reaching out and gathering references, taking time out of their day, preparing and writing follow up notes. Such as shame.

To the next lucky candidate - scratch the thank you notes and traditional hokus-pokus. I'm guessing they have a rigid policy. This is not a cushy job where love notes help fill a role.

Always remember, interview them as much as they interview you. Just the facts.

#truth