Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.7

Research Interview

Interview

Very easy, no need to prepare. Everyone is very nice, and is very helpful there, and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend, and its very easy, and very useful

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Very long interview process, weeks between each interview and call. Overall a job I am excited about but I am still waiting to hear back from them yet again.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone interview that consisted of about 5 questions and reviewing my application. However, I later received an email telling me that this position has been canceled. Not really sure as to why this position was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in research?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Once you submit the online application, you will be invited for video interview. The video interview takes about 20 to 30 minutes. You have 3minutes for each questions and three chances to re-record for your answer.

Pcna Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in April 2020.

Interview

Very easy, fast and thorough. I applied on a weekend, they reached out to me that following tuesday to do a video intereview, that thursday the recruiter called me to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The following Wednesday, I had the interview with the hiring manager, and the following day I was offered the position. I accepted the offer; however, I had to do some onboarding meetings. Part of the onboarding process was to take a physical capability test. I failed, which has postponed my start date. They have a program to help with building up your strength. I will be working with a coach and then I can retake the test in 30 days or longer, whenever I am ready. I am waiting to start the strengthen coaching.

Physician Assistant-Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Talked over the phone about the position then invited to Cleveland for interview. Interview consisted of 3, 30 minute interviews with different staff members then a Q&A with a physician assistant in current position.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was over the phone due to COVID-19. The nurse manager was nice and lasted around 45 min. 30 min was the unit description and the nurse manager talking and around 15 min of discussions.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2020.

Interview

I had a phone screening, a panel interview, and a final one on one interview. The interview process moved along in a timely manner and they were very helpful in keeping me updated regarding process.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding working with different healthcare providers and the scale of programs/projects managed.   Answer Question

Social Work Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

My interviewer was a social work manager. He asked the usual interview questions, as well as questions related to social work. I was also asked to provide my approach for a few case studies.

Interview Questions

• What are the social work values? How are they demonstrated in the case studies?   Answer Question

Certified Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Mayfield, OH) in March 2020.

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview. They ask specific questions about what type of specialty if any, you would like to go into. They also ask what campus you would like to work at, they also try and get you close to your home for more convenience.

Interview Questions

• what specialty service I was interested in   1 Answer