Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 540 of over 540 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

It was a pretty smooth and fast interview process beginning with a video interview and ending with a call from the unit manager and a recruiter. They are very responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Cleveland Clinic?
    Answer Question

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

Many behavioral based questions, tell me about a time when and what was the outcome. Organized notifications if you are forwarded to hiring manager and if not selected. Rarely chat about regular things like past experience, pretty much just behavioral questions then encouraged to ask questions about the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2021

Interview

I got an email requesting a phone interview with Kim in Cole Eye. She gave me the choice between different times on two days and I replied right away. I reached out the day of one of my options since I never heard back and she finally gave me the time. Interview was worrisome, as she was rude and dismissive, but what really worried me was when I asked about burnout and high turnover, she said that was normal and expected and you had to deal with it when you worked under her. The interview ended with her stating that she'd schedule an interview the next week with the whole team. The next week came, and again, no word. I reached out after 8 days. Two days later my application was rejected and I revived an email citing my "impatience" with the process as the reason for the reject- despite her incompetence to follow her own timeline. The email was honestly the most passive aggressive I've ever received and despite currently working at this hospital in a different department, the amount of disrespect I've received from most managers makes me think it's an institution wide problem, and is just the push I needed to lane the clinic.

Interview Questions
  • Honestly she didn't ask questions- just explained the job and asked what I thought. I asked her questions though, such as how she personally tried to keep her staff from burnout, which she said she didn't do anything about it

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview the following day. After the phone interview I was scheduled to meet with the nurse manager which included shadowing. Everyone at the site was so nice and funny. After the interview there was radio silence so I ended up reaching out to the recruiter. He then offered me the job verbally, I accepted, and I am still waiting to hear back regarding my onboarding. Long drawn out process that needs to be done more efficiently

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Columbus, OH) in May 2021

Interview

Had 2 rounds of video interviews. No heavy technical questions but rather questions about familiarity with dealing with data from multiple sources. Felt a little unorganized. First was with a doctor and the second was a panel interview. They never got back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever dealt with data from multiple sources? Describe your past experiences?

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2021

Interview

Straight forwarded interview process. 15 minute interview with a recruiter discussing why I wanted the position and then explaining the benefits, salary, etc. 2nd interview was in person with nurse manager was not stressful. Shadowed the unit with a PCNA after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

The process was very smooth. The manager explained the role, what they were looking for and asked me to elaborate off of info she gave me. I was nervous, but she made me feel very welcomed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

The process was one of the best I have been through. I got to see the floor, meet some of the other nurses, and talk with the nurse manager. They asked appropriate questions and wanted to find what was best for the me and the patients I would work with.

Interview Questions
  • Share an example of how you advocate for patients in your current job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

The manager was nice and encouraging during the verbal interview. We walked around the floor and she gave me a tour of the unit and was able to shadow as long as I wanted afterward.

Interview Questions
  • How I handled misunderstandings with coworkers?

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

The interview was informal and poorly organized. I was contacted via email about my application. I was asked to list available times for a "brief call." As it turned out, this "brief call" was a zoom interview with the PI, Research Associate, and Research Coordinator II. After the first interview there was a second phone interview with other research coordinators which was positive. Following this interview there were two more phone calls. One with the PI and one with the Research Associate. After already being offered the position, I was advised not to accept the position by the PI and associate because they thought the position would not help my career. I later found out that the position did not officially exist yet, meanwhile they asked for a reference from my current employer. Additionally members of the staff were condescending and unpleasant. The experience was riddled with confusing emails, lack of information, and breaks in communication. Needless to say, the entire experience was disorganized, unprofessional, and wasted 2-3 weeks of my time. Someone may have a better experience with a different PI, but I would not recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 540 Interviews