Constant Contact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was great! They know exactly what they're looking for in a candidate and make you understand along the process. It is a very amazing company and the environment of the office makes me excited for every day I'm there!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Market Channel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview will take you 2 hour and you will meet with multiple people from different department. The company is far from Boston. You really have to have a car. The interview question is very general. You just have to honest and please.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Constant Contact in March 2017.

Interview

So it was the average interview with a company at a university fair. However, this is my second time interviewing and the second time being ghosted afterward. I thought that maybe the application was lost and such, but everyone else I talked to who interviewed also got ghosted. Highly unprofessional for a company with the name constant contact. So, I assume I was rejected but am not totally sure.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

Make you sell something random. Be prepared to sell the product it's self. Have questions be confident you will do great they are fun but serious the job is calling on the phone

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

Phone screen, in site interview where I was able to listen to calls with a current employee. Interview was with two current supervisors.Received a tour of the site which allowed me to see a little bit about the facility and environment. Free drinks and some employee recreation on site, foosball, bikes, basketball and ping pong.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to assist a customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

Long - had to talk to about 15 different people, at first by phone then in person at HQ, it was a long day of interviews there, one right after another and almost seemed like an endurance test but the people were nice and smart

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone screening, followed by an in person interview, in which I did a small amount of live programming. They were very nice, but ultimately looking for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure a relational database for a given situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for the SEDP (Software Engineering Development Program), a rotational program for new college grads. Very simple process overall. Was given phone screen with recruiter, then phone call with a tech lead, then brought on site for a (relatively short) interview set. On-site interview consisted of 4 rotations at 30 minutes each: one with manager, two with previous SEDP "graduates", and then a wrap up with HR. Surprisingly, absolutely no whiteboarding or coding during on-site, just a quick ~10 minute technical question. The rest of the interview was diving into my tech background, what I enjoy doing in software, why I applied to Constant Contact, etc. All interviewers were very laid-back and I never felt like I was bring grilled.

Interview Questions

Like someone else already mentioned on here, the compensation for this position was lower compared to my other offers (however it is by no means below average for the area). The larger thing that drove me away from Constant Contact was a feeling of complacency emanating from some of the interviewers. It seems like it is quite easy to settle in and get cozy as an engineer here without pushing yourself too hard. Other companies I had offers for presented an environment where I felt I would be pushed out of my comfort zone and encouraged to grow my skill set more rapidly than at Constant Contact, something I value as a new grad. I have nothing against Constant Contact, rather I knew I would thrive more in a different workplace than what they were offering.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening that was about a half hour long. General screening: past experience, why you'e interested, etc. In person interview the next week that was about 2 hours long. Interview focused on past internships and then a technical portion.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

They will waste your time. Too much of it. Two phone call interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the sales manager. An in-person interview with three veterans at the company. Really disorganized. I should have known better because things started off bad. Recruiter was late for first call, I had to call her. Second interview went well with Sales Manager and was advanced to In-Person interview. In-Person interview was with three "managers" or veterans with the company, peppered with questions about integrity, handling objections, and personal goals. At the end you had to sell a cell phone, twice to management. I was told on the second call that I had effectively 'sold' the product. Had the feeling that the veterans (with the exception of one of them) were fresh out of college and had kind of a pompous attitude regarding their position of power. Just seemed cocky. As I was leaving, the recruiter asked me if I was alright with starting at the beginning of their September for their class. I said sure, that was no problem. I have an income that can carry me all year, just need a 9-5 that has BENEFITS. Fast forward to middle of August with no response from the company, and I reached out to the recruiter a few times, only to find out three days after leaving a voicemail with the recruiter that they were no longer interested in me. She didn't even call me back, she did this by email which is pathetic. Thank god!! They just seem disorganized and unable to really pull together their hiring process. The office is set up like a typical boiler room call center. Waste of time, and they will waste your time and gas.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with a challenge you had to overcome to get a sale?   1 Answer