Constant Contact Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Constant Contact

Application

I interviewed at Constant Contact

Interview

HR Call. 1 hour in person interview. met with 4 different team members all of whom were relaxed and down to earth. Discussed Selling style. Really just a measure of personality and professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Can you sell me this Pen.
    1 Answer

Constant Contact

Application

I interviewed at Constant Contact

Interview

It was good The interview went very quickly, from start to finish I had a job offer in about a week. It seems like a cool company with a great culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Constant Contact

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Constant Contact

Interview

I interviewed with them for two different roles. In both of them, the recruiter was cold and did not seem to be interested in helping. Replied to my emails after weeks, and never let me know of my status even after a follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Initial HR screening, then a phone screening with managers.

Constant Contact

Application

I interviewed at Constant Contact

Interview

Heard back from the recruiter within a few hours after applying through Handshake and scheduled an initial phone 15-30 mins phone call, then had a second round of interview with an engineering manager a week later. Mostly talked about my experiences from my resume in this interview, no coding. After that had a 4 back to back final round of interviews which consisted of one coding round, one design round, others were talking with other engineers from their new grad program. Heard back after 3 weeks with the final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Constant Contact

Application

I interviewed at Constant Contact

Interview

Numerous phone and video interviews which require a lot of knowledge on the company and they test your knowledge pretty in depth. So I committed probably 20 hours that week in preparing for and holding the interviews which was completely fine, but then when I didn't get the position I had requested feedback on the interview and selection process I never got a response back.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest strengths and weaknesses. And what feedback have you received from management in the past

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Boston, MA) in Dec 2020

Interview

45 or so minutes talking about my previous roles and what attributes I can bring to the company. Also explained a lot about the role. Seemed like a good guy. Had phone trouble -- not sure who's end it was on. Told me I would "Hear back from them in 24 hours...one way or another...which of course I didn't. That's really bad etiquette. Don't say you're going to do something if you aren't. You don't have to let a candidate know "one way or another" so PLEASE don't say someone is going to hear from you if they aren't. I won't interview with them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (New York, NY)

Interview

There were three interviews. First one is a phone screen. Second one is a mock sale with a sales coach over the phone. Third one is a mock sale and more in depth questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Constant Contact

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact in Nov 2020

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one video interview, and mock sales pitch over the phone which was considered part of the final interview process. I was also asked to complete one standard personality test, and then a second timed online exam where I had to complete arithmetic questions, although I have not taken a math class since college and I am not sure what it has to do with inside sales. After many interviews with them, and making it to the final round I was told I would hear back on a decision the following day. I followed up a few days later with the recruiter I was working with. I received an automated response via email two weeks after following up informing me I did not get the job. I would also like to mention that every person I encountered during my interview process was male. Very rigorous interview process for what is considered an entry level job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable making 150-200 outbound calls per day?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

I had an initial phone screening that consisted of mostly a description of the position and some description of my current role and how I think I would fit. I then was told I'd be getting a call from a recruiter the following day for follow-up. This conversation lasted about 30 minutes and was fairly casual. I was told I'd hear back within 2 days as to whether or not I'd be moving on to a video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Constant Contact

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact in Nov 2020

Interview

Recruiter reaching out to me via email and asked me to give available time on that same day for an interview. Since I was in need of a job, I said yes, and then she called me and didn't even listen to what I talked. She just asked some stupid questions for the sake of stupid questions and then talked some non-sensical points about the company. Later she scheduled a call with a manager who wanted to see my entire portfolio in just 15 minutes and basically the manager said that they would be overworking the interns with asking them to work on lame stuff which seniors refuse to work on. They were also looking for designers who can code as well. The whole job description sounded like the work would be around 60 hours per week. I said yes to all of them since I needed a job. Even though the manager verbally said that she liked my profile, experience and the recruiter would reach out to me for further steps in the interview process, I received a rejection with the auto-response which recruiters send. I replied to the recruiter asking for any feedback and she just ghosted me. Truly felt like I wasted my time on this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews