Dillard's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 922 of over 922 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

The interview was kind of hard for no reason but I think after working there and getting to know the store manager more, I think it is just her tough exterior.

Interview Questions
  • She asked all the basics - but I just remember her throwing weird curveball questions at me that would throw me off.
    Answer Question

Dillard's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

Quick interview , general questions. Nothing crazy. Background check in the second interview on the spot. Managers are more than likely in hurry t o return to dept since they are always needed.

Interview Questions
  • Question mostly brought up was with working hours. If available mostly weekends since the store has most customers.

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

Went in to the store, and talked to a sales associate about working there. Applied on line and used her name as a reference. One interview, two hours long. Offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

There was an online test and application at the store and then in person interview with sales manager. Then an in person interview with the store manager. It was very quick and also very easy.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if any money handling experience?

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Who are you? Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you would be good for this position? Do you think you would be able to handle the expectations given?

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

one phone interview with the assistant store manager and then an in person interview with the store manager. I was relocating so the process took a little longer because the in person interview didn’t happen until I had moved. But otherwise relatively straight forward process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

Asking why I'm interested in the job. What skills I have and so on. First interview is with assistant manager and then it goes to store manager. If you get 2 interviews with store manager more than likely you're getting hired. Don't work for the shoe department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

They ask you what you will do to improve the company and they have you list all of your skills. It’s good to have a portfolio ready with all your projects throughout your career.

Interview Questions
  • What’s some new ideas you can bring to the company

Dillard's

Application

I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

This was a great interview process. Definitely got back to me with their decision quick. Customer service was good from the beginning to the end of this recruiting process here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dillard's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's

Interview

In person interview about 30 min. Behavioral questions and why you choose the position. You'll get the position right away if they like you. After a week they make you watch some videos and training. Easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 922 Interviews