Dillard's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dillard's Interview Questions

Interviews at Dillard's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's (San Angelo, TX).

Interview

You Get interviewed by an area manager and if you get a second it will be with the store manager sometimes it will be within the same day and others have waited a couple of days for the call back

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in April 2020.

Interview

Straightforward and streamlined process. The interview was at first on a college campus with the Training Manager and Director of IT. Then it was on-premises interviews and presentations. Your background was evaluated and you talked to several different Team Leaders.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

Very easy, know information about what you will sell and how you will sell. I interviewed with two managers, the assistant store manager and the lead store manager, Both asked very simple interview questions and I was required to watch a series of videos. Interview process was not that long

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Stillwater, OK) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and called in for an interview at my college. Process was fairly easy and quick but they did take a while to get back to me. Other than that, it was nice.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

Upon applying for the sales position, you should receive an interview call fairly quickly. The interview overall was effortless with basic questions about your prior experience in retail sales and your qualifications and fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your duties ate your last job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

It was easy. Just an office interview with a department manager. Then call me to meet with store manager and had an interview with him. They basically ask some general questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dillard's in February 2020.

Interview

The first interview with the Assitant Manager of Dillard's. Next, I completed an online personality assessment test. Then I had a phone interview with the Field Executive that was specific for the brand I was applying to work for. Next, I submitted my background information. Lastly, meet and talked with two other department heads.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a customer to figure out what they are looking for?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with the recruiter at a job fair gave me them my resume. Later that day they requested me for a interview the very next day. Interview went very well, was asked a lot of basic questions to get to know me. Then they let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I would I make a good intern at Dillards?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

the interview process went pretty smooth. There were two interviews. One with the department manager and one with the store manager. They asked pretty straightforward questions. Make sure to dress to impress during the interview because that was something that helped me stand out.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with department manager and general manager at same time. 15 minute process no hard questions. Just wanted to know my background and customer service experience. Talked about my availability and if I had reliable transportation to work.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer