Emerson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

Entry Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

Very friendly environment, interview was more casual and conversation-like. They focused on being able to answer your questions as well as asking technical and situational questions to understand your though processes.

Interview Questions

• Situational, based on items on your resume to prove you posses the skills you stated.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Emerson (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was a 4 month long process, partly due to the holidays that included two rounds of phone interviews, a skype interview, an on site interview, followed by additional phone interviews. There was also rigorous personality, reasoning, and mathmatics testing - about a half day of testing.

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

There was one simple phone screener, followed by a round one with a department head, and then round two consisted of meeting with several VP's. Questions were all behavioral based and relatively conversational.

Interview Questions

• During your last job, what excited you and made you want to get out of bed in the morning?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and human resources. what more do you want me say about an interview I didn't get the job. This is very annoying and not helpful in any way that benefits me.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

phone interview with 5 people at the other end. they asked a lot questions on my resume. It last for about an hour. I asked some questions about what type of reject they are doing and what I gonna do for this position. right now I still waiting to see the result of this phone screening.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to describe basically every project I listed on resume
      c++ abstract class VS. java interface
      Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

1st round interview- Managers were nice and inviting. They were excited about their jobs and the company. They seemed sincerely interested about what I had to say. (smiling and saying tell me more about xyz) They made the environment comfortable and relaxed.

Analyst Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Emerson (Greenfield, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a two part process. I spoke to the head of operations and then I spoke with the two tech guys. The head of operations was helpful and fun to speak to. The tech guys were very informative and interesting to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever given a presentation to someone not familiar with technology?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Fargo, ND) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very good. I had an interview with an engineer and some from HR. Both were extremely friendly and were very easy to talk to. I was notified within a month that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical interview question... "when was a time where you put in a lot of hard work and it paid off"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

An initial HR phone call followed by a technical interview that revolved around Java and related applications and experience. A bit of meeting peers, management, and others within the anticipated group followed.

Interview Questions

• My application development experience, how I approach programming etc.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

After filling out an online application, I had a phone interview with the LAN admin, then had a skype interview with HR. They got back to me within two weeks to offer the job.