Emerson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 797 of over 797 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very good process, very nice people to talk to. Didn't ask complicated questions which made the interview comfortable. I enjoyed going through the process with Emerson to hopefully get a job with them.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest attribute?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

-Multiple rounds of screening -Online aptitude assessments -Group case interview -Deep behavioral questions about past internships -Dinner with executives to assess fit All around a fantastic process and a fantastic opportunity! I thought the other candidates at the superday were all really bright and motivated. The manager of the hiring process was very friendly and welcoming and there was even significant exposure to the COO who runs the program.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about a time when... (initiative / success / difficulties) -Why Emerson? -Interpersonal / teamwork questions

Emerson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

All interviews were done remotely. The first one were mainly regarding my resume and some star questions. The second and third interviews were with the hiring team and I was asked to make simple programs and was asked some technical questions,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Had a virtual interview that I had to take time off of work for. Seemed ok and was told I would be contacted soon with a decision either way. I still haven't heard a thing and it's been months. I followed up with them and they can't even send an email saying no thank you??

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Houston, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

it was a virtual experience without a live person. I was unable to demonstrate my personality and charisma. It was a lot of question and answers. It was very inpersonal and dry.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for Emerson? Tell us about yourself

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

The initial screening was done over a phone interview, followed by 2 rounds of in-person interviews. The first was with team members, and the second with the leadership team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

1) HR Person 2) Hiring Manager Gave me assurances that in a week I will be interviewed by a panel. This never happened and I was never contacted again. Over one month and a half after I received and email saying that I wasn't elected

Interview Questions
  • What are the challenges of the position?

Emerson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Multiple interviews that took a longer time than usual and the hiring manager didn't seem in tune with the role. The HR staff didn't know what they were hiring for and couldn't answer questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Nach Empfang in der Firmenzentrale, Vorstellung des Unternehmens und Aufgabe der gesuchten Position, Selbstvorstellung, Fragen zur Persönlichkeit etc., Erklärung des Arbeitsalltags bei Emerson, Angenehmes wechselseitiges Gespräch zwischen Verantwortliche und mir. Insgesamt rundum positiv.

Interview Questions
  • Haben Sie schonmal beruflich eine Niederlage erlitten? Wie sind Sie damit umgegangen?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

They have 2 technical rounds then 2 managerial rounds and final hr round. I cleared all rounds and after waiting for 2 weeks without any communication from their side they say this position is on hold so no offer. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions
  • Average interview, asked C++, C and shell scripting related questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 797 Interviews