Express Scripts Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed by Medco Health in 2001 and company merged with ESI. The hiring process then to now is so entirely different. I was interviewed 1 on 1 then tested for basic computer knowledge. No behavior questioning was used in interviews back then

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Was offered an interview but after being told that the job would only pay $12 an hour I decided not to pursue the position any further. Very nice person that I spoke to

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Interview process was a bit lengthy. You have to go through recruiter, and then through a one on one and then if selected you moved to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to solve a complex problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitestown, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Whitestown, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was the wrong person for the job cause I was not in the mold that the HR person wanted to hire. Maybe I was to old or not a minority that they were looking for but they seem they wanted to get the interview over as fast as they could.

Interview Questions

• Do you have problems working with people different they you are.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online response from recruiter in 2 weeks. Interviewed with supervisor. The questions were very general and consistent to other job interview questions. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Hassel, you would think you were applying for Fort Knox.

Negotiation

There wasnt any.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

phone interview then face to face interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts in April 2013.

Interview

The person doing the interview went over the basic questions one would ask, Tell me about yourself, tell me about your prior work history, and tell me about how you would be prepared for this job?

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you could say you learned from your prior job? How would you overcome a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2012.

Interview

Contracted through temp agency. Received call for interview the day after I applied. 1st interview through temp agency. 2nd interview at express scripts. Hired 1 month before class began. 7 weeks paid training. Express Scripts starting transition for temp employees to permanent employees after 3 months.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions. Basic questions. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Firm on $11/hr. No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

It was through a temporary Service in Florida on line paper work that took about three days waiting for background check to return, and they got back with me with time,day, and location for work.