Express Scripts Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job with a Temporary Agency. The next day Express Scripts requested to have an interview with me. I set the interview up for the following day. The interview was about an hour long. It was a pretty normal interview and the interviewer was very nice. I got a call back the same day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

HR representative explained what the job entailed including pay rate and hours, and explained that there would be eight weeks of training before working with patients. Representative asked questions about my previous experience and how I would relate it to this job. Representative asked me to participate in a role play exercise as he played the part of a patient.

Interview Questions

• What kind of problem did you resolve for a patient?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed by Medco Health in 2001 and company merged with ESI. The hiring process then to now is so entirely different. I was interviewed 1 on 1 then tested for basic computer knowledge. No behavior questioning was used in interviews back then

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Was offered an interview but after being told that the job would only pay $12 an hour I decided not to pursue the position any further. Very nice person that I spoke to

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Interview process was a bit lengthy. You have to go through recruiter, and then through a one on one and then if selected you moved to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to solve a complex problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitestown, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Whitestown, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was the wrong person for the job cause I was not in the mold that the HR person wanted to hire. Maybe I was to old or not a minority that they were looking for but they seem they wanted to get the interview over as fast as they could.

Interview Questions

• Do you have problems working with people different they you are.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online response from recruiter in 2 weeks. Interviewed with supervisor. The questions were very general and consistent to other job interview questions. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Hassel, you would think you were applying for Fort Knox.

Negotiation

There wasnt any.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

phone interview then face to face interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts in April 2013.

Interview

The person doing the interview went over the basic questions one would ask, Tell me about yourself, tell me about your prior work history, and tell me about how you would be prepared for this job?

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you could say you learned from your prior job? How would you overcome a difficult customer?   1 Answer