Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview with HR and then the hiring managers. HR was very helpful and reassuring. The phone call them with HR was a kind of behavioral interview to help place me with a team. A few weeks later I talked to two hiring managers for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were not able to complete a task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Franklin Lakes, NJ).

Interview

Good interview. Process was all virtually online in which preliminary questions were asked prior to actually receiving an interview with HR or the hiring team. Three questions, each had 30 seconds to record your answer.

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I had a call with one of their recruiter and then an on-site face to face interview with the manager of the department i was going to work in.

Interview Questions

• How will I react if a colleague is not doing is impeding the team's work?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

1 online video interview and then onsite interview. The interviewer is very friendly and patient. They very care about hard skills like programming language and software skills like Excel, Tableau

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

Not a lot of tech questions. Mostly just personality based to judge if you are a good fit. There was one person in the room with me and one person on screen via Skype.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

I learned a lot of experience from this interview. it was 30 minuts of interview.
    It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and my experience.

Nurse Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Apply online, a recruiter will send an email of screening questions, once reviewed the recruiter will set up a phone interview, another recruiter will schedule another interview with the hiring team.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

HR interview asking about skills in the Resume. Nothing technical was asked. I received an email that my on site interview was good and that my recruiter gave a positive feedback but never received anymore info. On following up there was no reply.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2018.

Interview

Had a phone round with the hiring manager. Manager asked questions related to the resume and experience.
    Once that is done, I had a phone interview with an Software Engineer, He asked a DP Question.
    After that I had 2 rounds of Interviews, the questions are mostly on DP. Look for Questions related to stock trading (Leetcode)

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Byfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Byfield, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Behavioral based questions that required logic and thought to answer. Had one on one interview and then got a call back the same day for a different position in the company and a phone interview was scheduled for the next day. Still waiting to hear if I get an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a hard time meeting your assigned tasks,   Answer Question