Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through a cousin company who I had a first interview with. Second interview was with the company itself and was more relaxed. Very nice interviewer, provided water and coffee.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online.2 days later received an invitation to open house hiring event . Attended with resume in hand. People were pleasant and nice , looked through resume. Received a verbal offer. A week later, was sent a written offer via email, was then sent assessments, I guess I passed. Recruiter called and said based on qualifications, 15/h which was great to me.

Consultant Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online emailed about setting up 1 hour onsite first interview but waiting for future interview date. I was impressed on quick response after applying online. I had referral from college colleague to help with receiving interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Express Scripts?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First, a phone screen with a HR person, just confirming initial details like salary and location.
    Next, a Codility assessment with 3 parts. If you're familiar with stuff like hackerrank.com, it should be easy.
    Next, a phone interview with a technologist. We just talked about the assessment a little bit, explained the team, and asked about some tech - Spring, React, REST, etc...
    Next, an onsite interview with the manager, another engineer, and a director. They asked mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were surprised by feedback (positive or negative)?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was normal, questions were asked based on over experience and everyone is super helpful and understanding. Best place to work .

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Very professional company. I submitted my application online. I then received a emailed regarding quiz then online that i had to complete. It was simple. About 2weeks later i recievd a email regarding a virtual interview online. It was pretty cool. I then revieved a call regarding a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How could I be a assist to the company   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Kansas City, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I have gotten several emails from recruiter with no follow-up. Trying to see if they are still interested in me. I keep emailing the recruiter and, I have not gotten a call yet. I will just have to wait and see.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

Received a call to schedule a phone interview. If you make it past the phone interview then there are two in person interviews. The phone interview was seemed to be focused on project management experience and handling deadlines.

Interview Questions

• How do you successfully manage multiple projects at one time?   Answer Question

Sr Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I have heard so many current and former employees discuss the negative culture of Express Scripts, but decided to apply for jobs with the company anyway thinking they could be wrong.... They couldn't have been more correct. These recruiters are the worst. This was my 2nd phone interview with Express Scripts- and they were both lead by recruiters with terrible attitudes. The position I was interviewing for was in their Legal department. It was clear the recruiter didn't understand the responsibilities of the position. She then wanted to discuss salary requirements (which I already specified before our call). She informed me this would be a "lateral" move, meaning exactly what I am making now (working for a non-profit, less work load, and more support staff). No thanks!

Prescription Benefit Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Received a call a few hours after I applied, was screened on the phone about customer service experience, then set for an interview the next day. The interview was laid back and easy. I was offered the position the next day but declined because they wanted the position filled in two weeks, which I was unable to do.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to translate your outgoing personality into a scripted, phone-based position?   Answer Question