Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail for an interview, titled a phone screen, by Express Scripts' Human Resources Department, about 30 days after I applied for the position. The interview was very straight forward. The recruiter had me go over my work history, and then gave me an opportunity to ask any questions. By the end of my summary, he inquired as to my last salary at my former job. He told me the range for the position he had available, which was very low compared to my former salary. I appreciated is transparency, and afterwards, he indicated he would share my resume with the VP of the department, so that in the event any senior positions came open, they would have me in mind. He was very professional, polite and conversational.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Very professional company. I submitted my application online. I then received a emailed regarding quiz then online that i had to complete. It was simple. About 2weeks later i recievd a email regarding a virtual interview online. It was pretty cool. I then revieved a call regarding a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How could I be a assist to the company   1 Answer

Patient Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Byfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Byfield, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on line, did a phone interview and came in for a face to face after a few days. A lot of situational questions along with questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

The standard interview process with questions such as: tell me why you think you would be a good fit here, what qualities do you possess that you will contribute, and tell how you handled a difficult customer?

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you used an outside resource to solve a customers problem, and what was the result.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of Patient Care Advocate. All of the interview questions were around the theme of how you overcame an adverse situation with a customer.

Interview Questions

• How you overcame an adverse situation with a customer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Filled out application. Received invitation for video interview via the HireVue app. Then about a week and a half later , I received invitation for a Face- to- Face interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused mainly on background , strengths, and why I want to work for company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Marys, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

After you pass a computer literacy test, there is a short short interview with really easy questions, and then you're hired. The computer literacy test was simple. Using a mouse, copy and paste, and some simple math that required a calculator.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of (1-10), how would you rate your people skills and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online.2 days later received an invitation to open house hiring event . Attended with resume in hand. People were pleasant and nice , looked through resume. Received a verbal offer. A week later, was sent a written offer via email, was then sent assessments, I guess I passed. Recruiter called and said based on qualifications, 15/h which was great to me.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Columbus, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a joke, the questions asked had nothing to do with the job I would be doing. Ultimately the job I interviewed for was not the job it turned out I was doing.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday night, then I was emailed several assessments I had to complete. Two weeks later received call for interview. Had a very nerve wrecking hour long interview, and then 3 days later received offer letter. I accepted the offer and was emailed all information for my background check and drug screening with the following week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer