Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 559 of over 559 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

I have a friend that currently works for the company and said the interview process was a bit different for her, but, I sent my resume to my friend on a Saturday, they sent my resume to their manager that Monday morning, and I received an email shortly after, setting up an interview for the next day. It starts off with a 10-15 minute presentation in the designated section they ask you to read and prepare on. Total interview will lasts between 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Some generic questions like, "Tell us about yourself" and such.
    1 Answer

Express Scripts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

One phone interview, then a digital interview, then an interview with several different people in the office. Was in constant communication with the recruiter and was always informed of what the next steps were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

The interviewers were very thorough and asked questions pertinent to the job being interviewed for. Not easy questions to answer but solid questions needed to understand the interviewee's level of experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, client or coworker?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Technical Interview - Asked various questions about windows and Linux operating systems and computer networking devices such as a DNS and DCHP server. The interviewer was friendly and was helpful in clarifying a question as well as he could.

Interview Questions
  • Where would failed log-in attempts be located on a Linux operating system? What is the purpose of a DNS server? What is the purpose of a DHCP server

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview was over video chat with a panel of 5 pharmacy managers from different states, taking turns asking questions. It took about a week and a half to hear back from the recruiter. They asked standard behavioral questions, (i.e. tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and what you did)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it

Express Scripts

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

Pretty average. Overall sense of likeability for the company by the interviewers. Questions were pretty straightforward and team members get a chance to chip in a question or two but I'll say they just wanted to know if you know your stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever used Talend? Tableau? Data security, performance tuning, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2021

Interview

Easy interview. Over the phone with hiring manager, directors and employees. Asked behavioral type questions. HR staff is rude and unprofessional. Didn’t specify that you can’t negotiate starting salary and say you waste their time if you counter. Would not work there just based on experience with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you didn’t like the decision being made.

Express Scripts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts in Jan 2021

Interview

The first round was with an HR recruiter who explained the job and the benefits then asked about my background and experiences. He answered any questions I had and scheduled my second round. The second round was a panel interview with three supervisors form the facility to which I applied. They asked standard questions. I was invited to a third interview with a director who couldn’t have been nicer. I felt more comfortable in this round.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your management style?

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

There was a technical interview with around 4 people. Initial interview was with the hiring team, but there was another interview with a principle engineer. It was all virtual, I didn't meet the team until the first day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

A technical phone screen with two developers and the manager. Lasted an hour and covered a simple algorithm question. Also, some simple questions about past projects and experience with certain tech stacks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 559 Interviews