Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First round was a telephonic interview with a recruiter , then immediately I was scheduled for technical phone interview, week after my technical interview i have sent a follow up email to know the feedback on my technical interview, then they replied me with an update that they will schedule the next interview soon. But I haven't heard anything back from them for next two weeks, again I have sent them a follow up email and I waited for 2-3 days for the reply and then i called the recruiter to know the status on next interview schedule and now, the recruiter simple told that that the team have actually passed on me, when I have tried finding out the reason behind it, they said that i don't have required experience for the role.

I was in an impression that i will be going for the final round after I have received the email that they gonna schedule my interview, but it was very disappointing to know the actual feedback after making many follow ups.

At least an email to intimate the candidate is appreciated.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initially a phone interview with a recruiter, will ask about understanding of company and position and discuss salary and availability and walk through work experience. If pass initial interview will be scheduled for an onsite interview with hiring manager. Face to face interview is behavioral.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Filled out application. Received invitation for video interview via the HireVue app. Then about a week and a half later , I received invitation for a Face- to- Face interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused mainly on background , strengths, and why I want to work for company.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I was given a second interview where I had to record myself answering a series of questions. The second interview lasted approximately 30 mins.

After going through the second interview, I never heard back from the company; even after I had emailed the recruiter about their decision. I was a little offended by the lack of communication. A simple rejection email would have been thoughtful.

IT Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Set interview schedule through email. I prepared hours the day before phone screen day. In last minutes the next day, sent me an email asked me if I'm an international student, I said yes and called me said, we currently don't have position for international students.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed by Medco Health in 2001 and company merged with ESI. The hiring process then to now is so entirely different. I was interviewed 1 on 1 then tested for basic computer knowledge. No behavior questioning was used in interviews back then

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Phone interview with 2 SME's and manager then a face 2 face with hiring manager. Phone interview was 1 hour in length. Face 2 Face was 1/2 hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical questions pertaining to the role being interviewed for.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. One with the recruiter, the second with the team leaders and the third with the teams directors. The first two were to engage your qualifications and the last was to understand your personality and how well you would fit with their group.

Interview Questions

• 1) How many balls would fit in this room?
      2) What angel are the hands of the clock at 9:15?
      Answer Question

IT Voice Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email to schedule a call for phone interview.I replied back with my schedule. I got no response! I replied again, and again there was no response. Finally 3rd time, the same recruiter who emailed me regarding the position, replied me to set up a telephonic interview. After 1-2 days, the HR recruiter told me that the position is no longer open as they have already extended an offer to another candidate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with an Express Scripts recruiter. The second interview was online. They would give you a small amount of time to read the question and then the program would record you giving your answer. There were no redos on questions so if you messed up it would take your response. The third interview was a conference call with three members of the department that I will be assigned to. Overall questions did not get too technical and the process only took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates for this position?   Answer Question