Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Interview Questions

Interviews at Express Scripts

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

It was pretty good. I thought it was gonna be harder than it looked but it was pretty fun and the interviewees were nice and had such a great personality. I did dress with business attire and in the end, won them over with my talking and humor. Lol

Information Security Interview

Interview

It was pretty good. Went through two phone screens. The questions were standard, asking about your experience and projects that you have worked on, in addition to the skills that help you fit the role.

Director of Engineering Interview

Interview

Short phone screen followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager, hiring manager's manager, and a peer. Strongly recommend going in through a recruiter or someone you know that works there.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were all behavioral in a casual style. They were looking for fit first and liked good questions.   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied 2/26, called to schedule interview on 3/13, interviewed by two supervisors on 3/17, put in STAR round that day and was immediately interviewed by a higher ranking supervisor. Offered position on 3/25 and started training on 4/20.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about of a time when you were met with a great challenge and how you were able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Financial Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2020.

Interview

1st - 15 Minute phone screening with recruiter
    2nd - 30 minute interview with hiring manger
    3rd - 30 minute panel interview with 3 analysts

I was ghosted and posting still says Interview Process. 2 weeks after the panel interview, I applied for another role at the same company and received an email for a phone screening. Replied with my availability and I never received an email back.

Overall, I thought the interview was easy and everyone was nice. The only negative factor was I was ghosted twice. They asked STAR types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Have you ever encountered an angry employee and/or stakeholder?
      Why Express Scripts?   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First phone screening and the in person interview with a manager and a senior manager, they were nice and professional. Interview process was not hard. Question were more aiming to see if you have the skills fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Started with HR screening call. First in person interview was with the hiring manager and one other manager. Second in person interview was with director. Behavioral interview questions that were pretty standard. “Tell me about a time when....”

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Interviewed two times with different groups of people. They asked relevant questions about my work history as well as past projects. All of the interviewers were a part of the team and each member asked relevant questions to their expertise.

Data Science Interview

Interview

Straight forward. Three rounds. Behavioral + technical x 2. Process took 3 months. Could be a lot more efficient, to be honest. I was asked to solve a specific scenario.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2019.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter first over the phone. Went onsite and met with Director and fellow account managers. Interviewer was very upfront about the demands and expectations of the job, almost as if to scare you off.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary reason for looking at Express Scripts?   Answer Question