Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was asked to answer questions through HireVue, which is an online video interview website. Next, I received an email to do a brief 30 minute phone screening. This phone call covered the basics and reviewed my resume. Next, I was asked to do three 30 minute phone interviews which dove deeper into my resume and covered more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had conflict within a group, either at school or work, and how you handled that conflict.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

The standard interview process with questions such as: tell me why you think you would be a good fit here, what qualities do you possess that you will contribute, and tell how you handled a difficult customer?

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you used an outside resource to solve a customers problem, and what was the result.?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Not that far in the process yet. Had a first interview in-person. Very nice people to talk to. Wanted to know more about you as a person rather than listing things down a resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked about prior experience, what can bring to table, how would you fit in company culture and lifestyle. Also asked about work locations and what positions you would be interested in.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job with a Temporary Agency. The next day Express Scripts requested to have an interview with me. I set the interview up for the following day. The interview was about an hour long. It was a pretty normal interview and the interviewer was very nice. I got a call back the same day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online.2 days later received an invitation to open house hiring event . Attended with resume in hand. People were pleasant and nice , looked through resume. Received a verbal offer. A week later, was sent a written offer via email, was then sent assessments, I guess I passed. Recruiter called and said based on qualifications, 15/h which was great to me.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through a cousin company who I had a first interview with. Second interview was with the company itself and was more relaxed. Very nice interviewer, provided water and coffee.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First, a phone screen with a HR person, just confirming initial details like salary and location.
    Next, a Codility assessment with 3 parts. If you're familiar with stuff like hackerrank.com, it should be easy.
    Next, a phone interview with a technologist. We just talked about the assessment a little bit, explained the team, and asked about some tech - Spring, React, REST, etc...
    Next, an onsite interview with the manager, another engineer, and a director. They asked mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were surprised by feedback (positive or negative)?   Answer Question

Consultant Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online emailed about setting up 1 hour onsite first interview but waiting for future interview date. I was impressed on quick response after applying online. I had referral from college colleague to help with receiving interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Express Scripts?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

HR representative explained what the job entailed including pay rate and hours, and explained that there would be eight weeks of training before working with patients. Representative asked questions about my previous experience and how I would relate it to this job. Representative asked me to participate in a role play exercise as he played the part of a patient.

Interview Questions

• What kind of problem did you resolve for a patient?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was normal, questions were asked based on over experience and everyone is super helpful and understanding. Best place to work .