Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 572 of over 572 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, then your resume is sent to a manager for situational questions, then contacted by recruiter. The process takes weeks. The on boarding process does not cover benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you identified an opportunity and how did you act on it.
    1 Answer

Express Scripts

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

Behavioral questions "tell me about a time" Scenarios in the work place and how you dealt with them as being independent or as a team player. Also, what are your pros and cons about being in a leadership role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to handle conflict & resolution.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

29.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Express Scripts~2212
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN)

Interview

The interview process was quick. I went through a placement service. The overall interview process was simple once you made it past the initial interview with the placement service. I had a total of 3 interviews. If you have any medical background, that would be a plus. Medical terminology and ICD-10 codes knowledge is a plus also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

One phone call that went over the position requirement and ask a few questions. Got the job on the spot. The process went quick and effective known next steps. Explained the training process and what happens day to day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

It was very professional experience. Few hard questions and some that were your normal interview questions that every employer asks. It was a three part interview process. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

This process went well. I was asked to explain projects I had worked on previously, and what research methodologies I applied. The team I spoke to was personable and I heard back from them in a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

It was fun and easy. I really like working at express scripts. I highly recommend you start working here or one of the other companies under its umbrella. Fun to work here.

Interview Questions
  • What are you like to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Jacksonville, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview flow was easy and lighthearted. The Hiring Manager was open and very up front about the responsibilities of the job. The interview started on time and I felt I was given the opportunity to ask any question.

Interview Questions
  • Describer your asset you would bring to the team

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

Phone interview followed by video call. Phone call is basic questions about me and in video it is more technical side and a bit of coding as well.overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Scripts

Application

I interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview

Decent Linux overview, know your stuff going in. There are two phases, one technical, and one more traditional. The traditional section is fairly standard, but the technical section is more in-depth and goes beyond the actual responsibilities of the job. It covers both networking and Linux for the most part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 572 Interviews

Express Scripts Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Express Scripts as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Patient Care Advocate and Pharmacy Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Data Entry Pharmacy Technician and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Express Scripts takes an average of 24 days when considering 597 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Entry Pharmacy Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Express Scripts according to 597 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.17%