Express Scripts Patient/Client Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Patient/Client Advocate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed about a week later to come in and take a test that following day. When I went in for the test, it took them 30 minutes to come and get me from the front desk because they only had a number of computers available. The test was horrendous. About an hour worth of personality questions like "are you a leader" and answer strongly agree to disagree. After that was a weird IQ test somewhat like the SAT. During mid-test a lady came and got me saying they will contact me later with an interview. Never heard back which I figured. The pay was lousy and my expectations was way higher than what they were looking for. The environment was very low call-center standards.

Interview Questions

• You are the type that likes to let others take lead. (strongly agree to disagree)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Completed phone interview and then had face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Received numerous back and forth calls from recruiter working very hard to get me in for the interview. At interview, was directed to a computerized personality test. During the walk through the offices to the testing area, I noticed there seemed to be only young (20'-30's) working there. I'm older than that but computer and office proficient. Took the tests - was told I would be informed next week regardless of their decision and have not heard a word from them since. Maybe they have a quota on processing employment applicants but don't see why they couldn't follow up as they insisted they would. Oh well, their loss and my gain knowing now how they operate.

Interview Questions

• 12 pages of various personality questions - who could choose which one was the most difficult or unexpected.   1 Answer