Ford Motor Company Finance Rotation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process for the rotation program is pretty difficult. I received an on-campus interview that was 2:1 where I had to discuss the case that they provide you when you are selected for the interview. There are also behavioral questions that you need to answer in the interview. The second round of interviews is an all day conference where you learn about the company and have 3 interviews. One interview you discuss the 2nd case with 2 managers. Another interview is a group interview where you work on part of another case and people observe how you act in the group. The 3rd interview you is another fit interview where they ask you some situational questions. The interview process is very comprehensive you need to be well prepared and have good presentation skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Finance Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2010.

Interview

The 2 months was from the time I met with Ford at a university career fair to when I received an offer. About a week after the career fair, they sent selected candidates a case study for the phone interview which was 2:1 talking about the case and then behavioral questions: Name a time when you were a leader/solved a conflict/had to use ethical decision making/etc...

Soon after the phone interview, we were notified who got to come up for the Super Day, which consisted of a group assessment, a 2:1 technical interview, and a 2:1 normal interview. For the group assessment, there was a new case study that each candidate had to complete, then we were placed in groups of four to discuss our recommendations while we were observed by 2 employees. The technical interview consisted of another finance case study we had to complete and some more behavioral questions. The last interview was mostly resume review and a few behavioral questions.

Super day was on a Friday, and offers were sent out the following Monday.