Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018

2.9

Interview

Talked to two people and they asked me a bunch of questions. I’m literally writing a bunch of words right now to hit the 30 word minimum so I can unlock other interviews.

Ford Motor Company Response

Jun 21, 2018 – Supervisor, Employer Branding

Welcome to the Ford team!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I have applied online and got an email from the recruiter to schedule a phone call within a week. After giving few time slots for the phone interview, there is no response from the hiring team. Tried emailing several times but again NO RESPONSE. Very Informal and didn't expect something from one of the leading company like FORD.

Ford Motor Company Response

Jun 21, 2018 – Supervisor, Employer Branding

I'm sorry to hear this, as this is not the candidate experience we seek to provide. Please email leaders@ford.com with more details so that we can assist. Thank you.

Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

U are invited to take a test for 8 hours. The test is hard and long. After the test I wait for about a month to be called for the “offer letter”. After that u are sent for a drug screen

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

They gave you a case study regarding whether to relocate their production factory into another country. You had to write a brief paper on it. The interview was only 30 minutes, 15 minutes-behavioral, 15 minutes-technical (just the business case scenario).

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

After Ford online assessments, there was a phone screening interview with hr manager. The screening interview was not difficult and the questions are about the contents in my resume and applications.

CAE Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

easy interview, not very technical, nice people, it went very straight forward, not difficult questions. They wanted to know how I can handle an interact with others. they asked why do you want to join our company

Interview Questions

• more about ME fundamental, background and experiences   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I passed the WBA first, applied to this job, got an email from the hiring manager asking me what time suits me for a phone call interview. They didnt confirm .

Interview Questions

• Exactly while i was waiting for the phone call at the time I specified, I got a rejection email. Guess they changed their mind. Quite unprofessional tho.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

The interview was a multiple stage process, first beginning with a phone call screening and then an individual interview followed by a company overview interview with a few hiring managers

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claycomo, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Claycomo, MO).

Interview

Phone Interview with about 6 people asking questions.
    Then about a few days later I heard I would get an offer.
    Got offer, had to do background check and pee test.
    Then started at co-op three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was an emergency and you didn't know what to do?   Answer Question

Labor Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

This interview was the first phone interview in the hiring process. Upon completion, the recruiter I was speaking with said to expect to wait two weeks for a follow-up call.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you with Microsoft Office Suite?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you exercised initiative.   1 Answer