Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2018

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claycomo, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Claycomo, MO).

Interview

Phone Interview with about 6 people asking questions.
    Then about a few days later I heard I would get an offer.
    Got offer, had to do background check and pee test.
    Then started at co-op three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was an emergency and you didn't know what to do?   Answer Question

Labor Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

This interview was the first phone interview in the hiring process. Upon completion, the recruiter I was speaking with said to expect to wait two weeks for a follow-up call.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you with Microsoft Office Suite?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you exercised initiative.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Consisted of talking to the recruiter at the career fair and a phone interview, once accepted I had to take a drug test about 2 months before I started working.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work at ford?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Went from the career fair and applying online to an on-campus interview.
    The interview included a behavioral portion as well as a simple case.
    The case was given beforehand to prepare and to discuss during the interview.

Machine Learning Algorithm Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

The online assessment has three parts: basic math, behavior assessment, and verbal reasoning. The questions are all pretty easy and straightforward. There is nothing related to coding and algorithm. All very basic high-school level math problems. But I didn’t pass.

Interview Questions

• The math and verbal parts have pretty short time limit.   1 Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Took 30 minutes to ask behavioral questions as well as talk about the role. Was given a balance sheet before the interview and was told to keep it until the interview.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Saline, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening followed by a formal day interview if Phone portion went well. At the Talent Center you will do a 30 minute role play doing some things the job would require you to do on a daily basis, you first study a packet for a half hour then it begins.

You will also be interviewed by a panel team with the more generic formal questions. Around 10-15 questions that are relatively long and require some preparation.

Optional tour of factory to follow.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took a risk and how it turned out   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you were innovative and creative and the result   Answer Question
    • How would you motivate your team if they were burnt out or bored   Answer Question
    • How does ypur leadership handle adversity   Answer Question

Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

There is an initial form/ questionnaire to fill out. The next step is to complete a math "test". There is a time limit and a certain score needed to advance. Then you wait to hear back about further interviews.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

First, we had a phone interview to discuss more the position (duties,...) and to know more about me. Then, we had an onsite interview. There were 4 people asking me questions about technicals and behaviors. They were open and very nice.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in Machine Learning?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (South Bend, IN).

Interview

The interview was conducted at my university. Lasted about 30 minutes; all behavioral questions, no technical. They want to know about project and leadership etc. In all, fairly easy interview, just make sure to come prepared to talk about your experience and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have taken leadership of a project or assignment.   Answer Question