Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,151 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Interview process with costing and finance related activities and tax compliance process and general accounting concepts, auditing principles and overall costing related activities of inventory , sales purchase and overhead and follow up process of non nettable and open work order process

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I first applied online through a website, I was then sent two online assessments. I then received an email a week later that I would be receiving phone calls for interviews. I had two phone interviews. After a few weeks after the phone call, I received an offer.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

One round video interview. Webex was not smooth. I was not allowed to be in the chatroom until 5 minutes late. So the interviewer was not happy. But the questions were normal questions and people work there seem very nice.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was not required. You were required to take a assessment that took about 30 to 45 minutes. Questions ranged from personality questions and how you would handle certain situations in leadership. Company is really big on teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Assessment questions were mainly personality based   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Technical round
    Managerial interview
    HR interview

Questions will be from the work which you are currently working
    Now the procedure has changed is what I heard

Then behavioral kind of questions and the supervisor will be testing your behavior by asking so many questions

Package and benefits will be informed by HR.

HR will ask about relocation, timing, shift timings

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Good touching different aspects of current employment and future career path. well experoenced interview board with vast knowldege of what teh position is about. easy to dela with aswer in no pressure environment

Interview Questions

• about myself, stress questions and how to handle   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Process lasted only a short time as they let me off as I didn’t have much UI design experience. The screener was kind however and I did not feel bad afterwards.

Clay Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. It was maybe a little stressful in the sense that there was no one on one but the initial interview was in front of five of the studio managers. I could feel the managers were all very genuine and wanting to know you as a person and that made it a little easier.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Very welcoming and conversational. I applied through their careers website and in 2 weeks I received an opportunity to interview. The interview was held through online portals and was a pleasant experience

Launch Engineer Interview

Interview

The Interview lasted for 30 minutes. The Interview was face to face. The questions were based on star method i.e. the questions were of behavioral type.There were total 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you done the projects that matches the job role?
      Have you done multiple projects at a time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

In person - two people (one was a supervisor and the other a manager) interviewed me. Each person asked a few questions and then we discussed the position. Questions focused on past experiences at school and/or past jobs

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when things on an assignment did not go as planned and what did you do to correct   Answer Question