Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,316 of over 1.3K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Company

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted by two Ford employees. The interview started with me introducing myself. Behavioral Interview - They mostly want to know how you would function in their workspace. The questions also focus on teamwork.

Interview Questions
  • How would you treat a conflict when working in a team? Talk about a time when you had limited resources for a project and how did you handle it?
    1 Answer

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Interviewer was rude and condescending. Asked about skills not related to job and did not give sufficient time to respond. The interviewer then looked visibly upset that I could not answer questions that were not even related to the job. Overall very disappointing interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Interview process wasn't so difficult. You have to take a test to prequalify for the in person interview. Once at the in person interview, they flew me to MI to do the interview. There wasnt many technical questions. It was mostly situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you overcame a difficulty at work or in your personal life.

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Includes online assessment, phone interview and in person interview. Come prepared to walk interviewers through the beginning to end of situations and what you learned / what you'd change about them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you had a conflict with someone and how you solved it?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Te mandan un mail con una lista de preguntas personales las cuales tenes que responder. Si no fuiste claro con alguna pregunta ellos te mandan un mail preguntandote de esa pregunta en especifico

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Me contactaron para tener una entrevista primeramente por teléfono y luego presencial que tiene dos instancias. Clima agradable y muy buen trato por parte del departamento de recursos humanos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Very Professional, Usually completes in a day. You will get your result verty quickly. Four rounds : Technical screening, will be screwing you basics Behavioural Test - online Manager Assessment HR package discussions. If you didn't clear any, you will be dropped off

Interview Questions
  • Technical Skill set and also behaviuoural tests

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

I had first applied after the first of the year (2021), and interviewed with a recruiter. After three weeks of checking in with no response, the recruiter sent me to another recruiter who quickly set up four one-hour interviews with the hiring team. Again, no follow-up response until 17 weeks later which was an automated message saying the role had been filled. Coming from a “Ford Family” of three generations this is ridiculous, let alone someone patiently waiting to put their talents. The disrespect is enough to lose 100 years of buyer loyalty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

The first contact was through phone asking whether I would be interested in the position as well as my work authorization status. The process took a week from first time I applied for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with finite-element methods?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

first brief talk with recruiter. The second also the final interview is with hiring manager and two other Ford employee for about an hour or so. Mostly behavior questions. Process is very straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • what is your role in your previous projects, leader or team player?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Technical interview with not many curveballs. Just a standard interview that didn’t have any surprises. It did get into technical depth of the aspects of modeling that were going to be part of the job

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a situation where you made a mistake and how did you react?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,316 Interviews