Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Ford College Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Talk to recruiter on campus and got an interview offer the following week. But it was unprofessional to have there laptops out while I was answering interview questions. I felt as though I was just being moved along and that my answers really didnt matter. Guess that is a result of how many people they see/ have to screen through.

Interview Questions

• What are your three strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Allen Park, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

phone calls exchange with the agency, e-mails exchange with the agency, the agency phone screening, the agency conference calls screening, the agency confirmation on the resume submission, the resume submitted, the agency prepared the interview scheduling, the face to face interview with development team

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

It was mostly to be behavior questions and there were three interviewers. The interview last for 30 minutes and they basically asked about questions regarding your experience and resume.

Interview Questions

• If you have a different opinion from your boss, what will you do?   Answer Question

Process Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Wayne, MI).

Interview

4 month process that had different managers and human resource professionals. It was very intimate and I felt comfortable. I was prepared so I was relaxed, it took entirely too long though.

Interview Questions

• What is your area of opportunity with your management style?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I was interviewed by the plant Vice President, an engineer, a current co-op, and another area manager all at once. It was quite casual and I was the most overdressed person present. It was quite laid back aside from a couple of questions where they expected very concise answers.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle theoretical problems.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Career fair visit, followed by an hour long on campus interview. I didn't here anything back for a few weeks until I got an email. It was a basic behavioral interview (resume, experiences, interests, etc)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you used problem solving skills...   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Allen Park, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

(For some jobs, the easiest way to apply is either through an employee referral or a staffing agency like Jacobs, Aerotek, ...etc)
    * Applied online (Employee referral), got an email to do an assessment test (Numerical + Verbal) reasoning. (You need to practice, and be ready for this exam because it's timed exam, and if you failed you have to wait another year)
    * Got an email to schedule a 30-mins phone screening, was pretty simple to confirm information and few behavioral questions. (why should we hire you?), (tell me about a time when you were troubleshooting something).
    * Got another call for 60-90 mins on-site interview, and they offered a tour on campus. Went there and they were very nice people, they did a 30 mins presentation about the company, and then were taken to a 3:1 interview. Interviewers were very friendly and easy going. Most of the questions were behavioral questions (STAR format -- Tell me about a time.....)
    Overall it was a very nice experience.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two people the hiring manager and team leader for the specific department they were hiring for. the interview was cool, friendly and short.
    Firstly the interviewer greeted very well and told me about himself and the job roles and description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • they asked me more about my previous work experience in detail   1 Answer
    • any questions for us?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got assessment, exam was easy if you have a good grip on basics. if you work hard you can easily crack this round. Its not so difficult just basics.

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Dropped off Resume and Transcript. Talked to Hiring Manager. He put me in touch with Service manager. Walked around complex got the tour. Talked with him for a little while. Started to fill out the new hire paper work that day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience wrenching outside of technical school?   1 Answer