Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Foresters Financial

2.1

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Had two group interviews and after the second one, we were taken individually and given offers. The group interviews laster about 2 hours each. They really exaggerate the pay potential of this job to the point where there must be some sorts of violation. They point out that in 5-10 years you will be making 600K a year in commission as long as you follow their plan.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

I met first with the HR recruiter who talked to me about the job and my experience. She then brought in the hiring manager. That was about a 20 min interview and then the VP was brought in. Her questions were more personality based and situational. After that I was asked to take a math test as well as a writing test.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have someone late to your training class, how would you handle that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It was more of a take it or leave it.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. It was pretty quick and very easy. You meet with the hr person and your supervisor. Also you have to take math,verbal,writing tests. I got the offer on the same day after the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope, but the salary is kinda low.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ).

Interview

I mistakenly thought the interview process was fairly easy at first, but I then was given the runaround by the company. It's an entry-level position whose responsibilities are exceedingly straightforward, so I don't understand the level of selectivity they seem to be applying to the process. It all seems to have been a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions concerning how you would act or react in certain situations.   Answer Question

Spring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Latham, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Began with a simple review of the company and the market places along with the future goals for the internship program. Began as a group interview, as this was a team based internship, and moved onto a face to face interview. The entire process was roughly an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name on time that you were creative.   1 Answer

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Iselin, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process moves along very quickly. 1 over the phone and 2 short 1-on-1s. Qualitative focus on interviews where the management team was more interested in seeing how you communicate.

Interview Questions

• Why wealth management? Why Foresters? Tell me about what you do outside of your regular class schedule.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

During the interview I met with the HR manager and Director I would be working for. The application consisted of a cover letter and resume. Upon arrival I took a basic math test and writing sample on the spot. After discussing background and qualifications with HR manager I met with the would be manager. Here we discussed my potential fit for the role and predominately the work I had done in school that best qualified me for the position. I was offered the internship, accepted and eventually transferred to full time status. Ended up leaving due to low pay and an overall lack of motivation in the company. Even though the team I worked immediately with was great and was able to make discernible improvements within the company, I felt that we were continually held back by the organization as a whole and decided to pursue my interests in more specific analysis.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have in research/analysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

I am shocked that they use paper applications and then make you take some times assessment which is a complete joke. Also they make you write a cover letter at the office. I would never even wants to work for a place like this. I didn't bother sitting through the interview. I got up and left because it was a complete waste of time.

Internship Interview

Interview

They bring you in for an information session at first. You sit in a room with a handful of other applicants while the employer asks your opioion on the material presented. This is followed by a 20 minute phone call asking more of your thoughts and eventually offereing you a position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Maitland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super chill, it was a new office in Maitland, FL so they were open to basically anybody. Didn't even get any real interview questions. Asked when I graduate, when I could start