Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Foresters Financial

2.1

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Lombard, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

First is a phone call taking about your skills and why you want to work with foresters. It's a simple conversation and easy. Next is a personality test to see if you fit their culture. Last round is an office interview where they try to get to know you more and ask like 2 behavioral questions and then show you an office tour

Internship Interview

Interview

Initial group interview with the assistant branch manager. Emailed an assessment to complete after. Takes about 15 mins. Then one on one interview with main branch manager, which may lead to an offer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

The interview was basically an on boarding process. There were no questions asked about me nor my ability to sell. The only thing that was done was a packet was read to me trying to sell me on working for about minimum wage for the first 6 months so I have time to build up customers.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Mesa, AZ) in February 2019.

Interview

First was group setting and they told us about the company. Make sure to know some background about the company and about their story pretty much. Then there was the 1 on 1. Later about 2 weeks, 2nd by phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me time you were swamped with work or people and how you handle it?   1 Answer

Foresters Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Fast forward to today, our office in San Diego is a top producing office within the Company and has one of the strongest training programs for new financial representatives in the business. Our office has launched the careers of many successful financial representatives and managers, one of which went on to open up an office in Los Angeles.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience   1 Answer

Wealth Management Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Miami, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview where we were asked basic finance questions. We went around the table and talked about what isn't on our resume with an interesting fact about ourselves.

Internship Interview

Interview

Very easy interview process. Asked basic behavioral questions and questions to see if you prepared well. Started with a phone interview then went to the branch for in person. Final round was with branch manager

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

About a week after I applied I was contacted by a recruiter. Set up an interview and was asked basic questions about my experience. Got a call back for a 2nd interview with a manager of the dept I applied for. Those questions were a bit more in depth but overall not challenging. Very good experience and scheduling interviews was encouraged to happen asap. Whole process took a week.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Buffalo, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through school resources. Selected to come in to interview. Interview was all behavioral and informative. Process was very laid back but you need to make sure you can seem confident and willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interest in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Latham, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Met with recruiter and was invited to their office for a group interview then separate individual interview. It was about half an hr and the questions were easy. Mostly questions about career goals and behavioral questions. Nothing technical.