Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foresters Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Addison, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick and straight forward. I got a completely different impression about the position upon the interview. Recent graduates, be careful taking a position like this.

Interview Questions

• Were you interested in investments prior to applying to this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial in May 2017.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Interview starts with a presentation about the company to the entire group of interns in the conference room. Then individual interviews. The individual interview is very laid back and very brief.

Interview Questions

• Why should you get this position over the other candidates?   1 Answer
    • Why finance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Went in for 2 separate interviews a week apart, which I had to drive 3 hours to get to and 3 hours back. Each interview lasted about 45 minutes. The manager "soft" offered me the job, which I accepted, but had to take an assessment which I took more than willingly. Then for 2 weeks failed to contact me after multiple emails from me about whether the offer still stood or not. During this time, I declined 3 different interview opportunities because I thought I already had a job. The manager did not contact me until the day before my supposed start date to tell me that I was "no longer wished to continue my candidacy". Overall, it is a mismanaged organization that does not care about its candidates

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in with this organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Woburn, MA).

Interview

Avoid this place. Started off with a group interview where a sleazy sales person tried to convince us why the company is so great and why we should be selling to our close friends and family members. Only take this offer if you want to ruin relationships with close acquaintances by selling horrible product. Did not bother showing up for second round of interviews.

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview was a group process and was not much of an interview at all. The recruiter gave more of a presentation and gave us questions to answer afterwards and email to him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Lombard, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. All he did was recite a mediocre presentation, asked a few questions, showed me a video then asked a few more questions. You have to go to people's homes, which IS NOT SAFE AT ALL THESE DAYS. That was not included in the job description.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty general interview process that consisted of a phone screening and then two rounds of in-person interviews. The in-person interviews were a combination of group and individual questioning in which the applicant meets with the Branch manager and about 6 other candidates and then a different manager for individual questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you help your target demographic in San Antonio?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was set up like a company briefing. First, you watched a video about Foresters that helped describe there company. I applied back in February, and they did not send out interview requests until late April.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you learned about Foresters today?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Arcadia, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

1st Interview is roughly an hour introduction to the company with some follow up questions. In the introduction the Regional VP pitched the company and the position of Financial Advisor. There are some written responses to questions. to answer while you wait. This was just the initial interview. I did not continue the interview process after the first interview because the position was not a good fit for me. There would be three interviews total.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

Interview

The interview started as a group of interviewees gathered in a room and told about the company's history and what the job would entail. They also spoke to how training would go and the compensation as well as possible benefits.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do away from work? What motivates you?   Answer Question