GE Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at my school's career fair where I was asked to come in for an interview. Interviewed at my school with GE the following week for a one hour one on one interview and then received an offer letter 2 months later. The questions were all behavioral based, and were testing your potential to work in a union environment.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to deal with a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Simple "describe a time" questions. The interview went fairly quickly and the interviewer was very direct. The process seems like it will take a long time before hearing back about the position (about a month) and then won't do an onsite tour until 2-3 months after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to face adversity in leading a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mattoon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Mattoon, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial interview - phone screening. Upon passing the phone screening, I was invited to manufacturing plant to meet senior management team and hiring manager where the first in-person interview was then conducted. Spent time individually with members of senior management team and toured the facility. Invited back for final interview with hiring managers direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never accept your first offer. Went back and forth with salary and was met half way. Had I not went back, I would have left $$$ on the table.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucyrus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE (Bucyrus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Following an initial screening interview with a very professional HR manager, I was recommended to the HR Manager of the Bucyrus plant, who authorized me for a Site Visit and an Interview. I was given a plant tour by a current Process Engineer (who's position was the one I was interviewing for. He was being promoted and moving up in the company.), before being interviewed by the Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager and HR Manager for the Plant. Each of the managers were exceptionally professional, courteous and enthusiastic about their company and especially about their Plant. They took deep pride in their people and their work.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your Leadership style to be, and could you give an example of how you employ it?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied in online portal gecareers.com. The call came after a week and there was a technical telephonic interview for half an hour. If ur performance is good you will called for 1:1 interview which again would be technical

Less salary

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Resume and technical questions about my undergrad courses and job experience. Also, they asked if I had any internship during school or not.. Finally, they asked me about any challenging projects our homework that were

Interview Questions

• What is my father's first name?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

It included 4 rounds of interview with a mix of HR and technical questions