GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,008 Interview Reviews

2.9

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who set up an in person interview. I had an interview with two team leaders who made me feel uncomfortable immediately and then the hiring manager. After the first 5 minutes of talking with the team leaders. I knew I would not receive an offer and I would not want the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why were your college internships so short in length?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Contacted by GE recruiter, followed by phone interview, followed by in person interview. Interviewers were easy to communicate with and talk to. Technical and behavior questions were both asked.

CLP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Recruited at college carrier fair. Easy conversational interview. Highlight any work experience you have. Offer given about two weeks after. Be friendly and come prepared with questions to fill any gaps in conversation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I was interning in the summer and got an interview about 2 days after the application had closed. I had to do a technical presentation and 3 interviews, (Technical, HR, and the last was a somewhat technical/behavioral interview, not sure how to explain it.)

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed on the next day after campus career fair. 30 minutes one on one interview. Mostly behavirol, also asked about coding habits. Never heard from them even after I followed up.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to deal with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

People were very kind helping me along. I applied through a recruiter. Phone interview was short and standard, didn't get a second round. Overall it was a good experience.

Operations Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I️ applied on the company’s website and received an email from the talent recruiter the following day. There was an initial phone screening interview. Then there was a total of 3 succeeding interviews, hiring manger, team members and finally the managing director.

Interview Questions

• Overall Job experience questions and technical situational what if questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

They flew me in and started with technical questions 8 am in the morning then panel interview followed by lunch interview then interview with manager and finally HR. Got a call few days after with the offer.

GE Digital Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The first step is a HackerRank coding test. Upon completion of the test there is an in-person interview. The interview is relatively straightforward and resume based. The technical questions are based on the topics of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences at XYZ and how these experiences prepared you for the position.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (West Chester, OH).

Interview

Initial phone screen x2 resulting in processing of personal identity info to confirm security clearance for on-site interviews. Three candidates were held in a conf room and were selected 1 by 1 for a personal interview . Three interviewers total