KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 785 interviews

Interviews at Gallup

Positive83%
Negative17%
Applied online100%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

2 rounds of computer general behavior questions followed by live interview. The company doesn't respect time spent on the process to provide detailed feedback. You need to send many emails to get a negative response.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing related to the position. Just general questions related to personal character.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in May 2015

Interview

This interview process was the most interesting I ever had. Gallup assesses your talent as paramount element of your application for a job. Experience, skills and knowledge only come after that. I went through: - Web-based assessment: It lasted about 30-40 minutes. You cannot really prepare for it, only reply what you feel like best reflects you. - Telephone interviews: As a Manager I had two different calls. Although many people feel them impersonal, I really enjoyed talking to the consultant (Audrey) and I felt I was given the chance to fully express myself, my ideas and my experience. Again, there is no really a way to prepare: It's all about the way you think about a number of matters, and giving clear examples of times when you applied some certain belief or idea you had. - Call w/ Hiring Manager: Once I knew I passed the two telephone interviews there were some delays to set the in-person interview (we could not match the agendas), so I had a call with my Hiring Manager. Talked more in-depth about my experience, motivation and my expectations, and had the opportunity to ask a lot of questions. - In-person interview: Went in a half-day. Met my Hiring Manager, the others members of the management team, had lunch with a number of key partners for my position. Nothing really challenging after all the previous interviews: It was all about understanding if my expectations could be met by the company and I would get along well with people there. All in all, it is a longer process as compared to traditional interviews, but the company really focuses on understanding if you have a natural talent for the role, and if you do, they want to make sure you thrive fulfilling it.

Interview Questions
  • Cannot remember anymore, was a few months ago. Just try to come to the interviews with a clear idea of what your style is, what are the things you like and you don't like, what motivates you, etc. Be ready to provide clear examples.
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments