Gallup Systems Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

You have to first do an online personality test; then you go through an interview with a manager. There can be many interviews with the manager, or like me, you can go through one and be hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my major and if I liked computer science.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in November 2016.

Interview

Several Skype interviews with various managers and technical staff. Most of the interviews were 30-45 minutes long. The interviews were spread out over about 3 months. I was hired in late November after applying early September.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you were a part of from start to finish   Answer Question

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Gallup has a unique three part interview process. You need to get through the part 1 talent assessment when you apply before they will extend you a phone interview. The Part 1 assessment matches your personality and work ethic to the corporate culture, so once your part 1 assessment is scored they will extend you part 2 (the phone interview) if you've done well enough to meet their talent profile. The initial phone interview is more or less a very in depth version of the part 1 talent assessment, with a variety of questions designed to see how you would react or behave in given situations or on past experiences. If you make it past this stage, they will get you to the technology part of the interview, which will go well if your technology skills and interests align with the position they are looking to fill and you demonstrate that during the interview.

Interview Questions

• From Pt. 2: What would you do if you were stuck in traffic late to a morning meeting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

You have a 60 min generic phone interview of "Describe a situation when...". If they like your answers they call you in for an in person interview.The phone interview can get frustrating. The in person interview was a technical interview where they asked me questions about Data Structures, and made me code on a white board!

Interview Questions

• Lots of "Describe a situation when..." questions!   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallup in April 2013.

Interview

first HR interview, with two technical round interviews

Interview Questions

• interview mostly comprised of basic programing questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Madison, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. Online assessment, phone behavior round then final round with a manager and a developer. They don't focus too much on technical questions but a lot of behavior questions on the second round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None since I'm an intern

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question